Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Dehradun. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Reena AhujaYour feedback matters!
I go to brothel and have sex with prostitutes. I try my level best but they don't get excited or horny? Why? No matter how much I stimulate their clitoris.
I had an unprotected sex but he pulled out before ejaculate this was done on jan 25th n I got my periods on jan 29th. But I missed my feb periods is there a chance of pregnancy.
Does the pregnancy test kits work with urine collected any time of day or any special time collection required. I have tested my wife at evening but result negative. Pls suggest after how much day passed after missed period the test will work?
I want to do abortion because I got chicken pox during my third month of pregnancy please give advice that my decision is wrong or right.
I am in the first trimester of my pregnancy. My lmp was 14-07-2016. I was injected with five mikacin 500 mg from 14-09-16 to 16-09-16 from my gynecologist. But some other gynecologist warned me of the side effect that the baby may have deafness problem. Please tell whether I should continue with this pregnancy or not? Please doctor revert me fast. Because I am in too much stress bcz of this.
I have missed my periods this month n after checking I have come to knw I am pregnant result was very light on the kit what should b done n some care n precautions. Last year I hve conceived but in 1n half month I have miscarriage this time I dnt want such thing to happen with me please help I wnna continue my pregnancy.
Hi, Dr. my course of Deviry tablets of 3 cycle was finished on 21st Nov and my last period start on 7th dec. I have done unprotected sex on 17th dec in missionary position, according to 27days monthly periods cycle next periods start on 3rd Jan. So now tell me how many chances of conceiving and what precautions to bhe taken to conceive. And when should I take urine pregnancy test. please reply Dr. and another Doctors also. I will be very thankful to all of yours answers.
Suggest me a medicine to avoid pregnancy after having 1 month pregnancy I want to know best ans from you thank you.
It's said that blocked fallopian tube is the most common cause of female infertility in about 40% women. Fallopian tubes are channels through which the egg travels to reach the uterus and blockage of these tubes can put a stop to this from taking place. Depending on the different parts of the tubes, this form of blockage is of several types.
What are the different types of fallopian tube blockages?
- Proximal tubal occlusion: This form of fallopian tube blockage involves the isthmus (an area of about 2 cm long, this part of the fallopian tube connects the infundibulum and ampulla to the uterus). This problem occurs due to complications associated with abortion, cesarean section or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Mid-segment tubal obstruction: It occurs in the ampullary section of the fallopian tube and is most frequently a result of tubal ligation damage. The procedure of tubal ligation is performed to put a stop to pregnancy permanently.
- Distal tubal occlusion: This is a kind of blockage wherein the section of the fallopian tube that is close to the ovary is affected and is commonly associated with a condition known as hydrosalpinx (a condition in which the fallopian tube is filled with fluid). The latter often happens due to Chlamydia infection, leading to fallopian tube and pelvic adhesions.
The conditions that may give rise to this problem can include:
- Genital tuberculosis (the TB infection that occurs in the genital tract)
- Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in which the embryo places itself outside the uterus)
- Tubal ligation removal
- Complications related to surgery of the lower abdomen
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Uterine fibroids (benign growths that occur in the uterus)
- Endometriosis (development of uterine tissue outside of the organ)
These disorders can lead to the development of scar tissue, adhesions, polyps or tumors to form inside the pathway. Additionally, the tubes can also get stuck to other body parts such as ovaries, bladder, uterus and bowels. Two things can happen to the fallopian tubes, either they can become twisted or the tubes walls may stick together, leading to a complete blockage. Moreover, even if the fallopian tubes are partially damaged, they can remain open so as to enable pregnancy to occur, while increasing your risk for ectopic pregnancy.