Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh TewariYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are saved my life. mera VDRL 1.16 THA LEKIN AB 6 MONTH SE 1.4 HAI KYA YAH THIK HO SKTA HAI
I was in so much pain due to my pre-marital counselling. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. One of my cousin's referred to Rajesh Tewari. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Rajesh Tewari guided me to change my attitude. The overall outlook of the Tewari Clinic was very nice. Rajesh Tewari has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. Rajesh Tewari certainly knows the in and out of his speciality.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my erectile dysfunction. The Tewari Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my erectile dysfunction, but he has helped me immensely. With the help of his treatment for erectile dysfunction I am feeling so great. Both Rajesh Tewari and staff were very helpful. I searched this Rajesh Tewari online and saw his reviews. Rajesh Tewari is really like god send person. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely.
I feel strange that I am suffering from premature ejaculation. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was suffering from premature ejaculation for such a long time. Hygiene is very important, and I must Tewari Clinic was extremely clean. During the complete premature ejaculation treatment program he always supported and motivated me. Dr Rajesh Tewari has expert knowledge in the field.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems. I am so happy that I chose Dr Rajesh Tewari for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but he has treated my completely. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. The overall atmosphere in the Tewari Clinic is very soothing.
Never thought I will suffer from something like male sexual problems like this. I am so much benefitted with Dr Tewari's male sexual problems treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. He can handle all types of emergency cases. I am so happy that I chose him for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
I was in so much pain due to my masturbation addiction. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better after the treatment given by Dr Rajesh. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. His treatment benefitted me to great extent.
After visiting other doctors and treatment from other sources, I found Dr. Rajesh Tewari the best one. He has thorough understanding of the subject. His treatment worked immediatly as I started the medicines. In my knowledge he is the best doctor in Dehradun.
The small penis treatment given by Dr Rajesh was very effective. I was very tensed about this problem, but after consulting him, I am feeling much better now. The "Tewari Clinic" is very well esigned and I am quite benefitted with the treatment.
I had vitamin D deficiency. I consulted Dr Rajesh. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I am so thankful to him for giving me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u for u feedback doctor.. i will do as u r suggested.. please let me kmow how make it stand upwards when it is erected...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be sensible, knowledgeable and very helpful. Cleared my confusion
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. i recommend this app to others.i am satisfieda
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be very helpful. Land ki topi ko niche karn k tarika
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be well-reasoned. No other infection sir
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are practical. Is there any thing currently available?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be knowledgeable. Nice
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are sensible and well-reasoned. Thanks
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you sir
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are caring. Thanks
Good doctor for me and my family
Perhaps the most common issue with masturbation addiction, especially in married couples, is how it affects your relationship with your partner. They soon start to feel neglected, inadequate and frustrated. The following addresses how to stop masturbation and it does not focus on issues such as why people want to stop masturbating or whether or not it is healthy. There are so many ways to confront the masturbation problem but they are all very likely to fall under one of these categories.
- Stop punishing yourself: Remember that masturbation is actually a natural urge and as human beings, we are always having these sexual urges and neither of these things makes you less of a person or any less worthy compared to anyone. Don’t allow yourself enter into despondency as this is mostly a waste of time; time that could have been spent relinquishing yourself of the addiction. So take it a step at a time and realize that there is actually help and you’re not helpless against the situation.
- Remove the things that bring you temptation to masturbate: Top of the list of things that brings temptation to masturbate is pornography so you have to rid yourself and your immediate environment of any and all pornographic content. Also, you should control your access to this content. If you are observant enough to know the specific times and instances you mostly get the urge to masturbate, try to get busy with other things at those times. Some people recommend exercising as this gives you a release of its own and leaves you exhausted to do much else. If you masturbate frequently as a result of your loneliness, find ways to limit your solitude. Do things you usually do alone in the company of others and in public places. Don’t lock yourself up indoors all day.
- Find another outlet for your time and energy: Fill your life with engaging activities. The excitement of doing something different and meeting set goals and objectives can help replace the urge to masturbate and you’ll have a lot more distractions that can keep your mind off it. The process of turning your sexual urges into creative output is something that monks and sages have mastered and it is called sublimation. This is something you can utilize on a scale that you are capable of. There are a lot of things that you can invest your time and energy to such as writing, learning to play an instrument, drawing etc. This takes discipline and persistence and no one ever said it was going to be easy. Research has also shown that the way you live can either increase or decrease your self-control when it comes to dealing with addictions.
- Be persistent and patient: Stopping masturbation is not something that can be done instantly. It is a process that requires commitment and you might fall to temptation and relapse on occasion. Don’t beat yourself up when this happens. The real struggle is in persevering so commit now that you won’t let mistakes stand in your way. You can also set up a reward system to reward yourself for good behavior and achievement in terms of how long you go without masturbating. When you keep a record of how long you’ve gone without masturbating, the longer the record stays the harder it is for you to engage in activity that will ruin that record. Doing this introduces a new motivation which can help you over the finish line. Your desire to keep your record and your pride in how long you’ve abstained will eventually overwhelm your desire to masturbate and at this point, your battle over addiction is almost won.
- When all else fails, seek professional help: Help can be found in community and counseling. The community can take the form of support groups, online forums, and accountability partners.
Go public with your willpower challenges, if you believe others are rooting for your success and keeping an eye on your behavior, you’ll be more motivated to do the right thing.
There are plenty of benefits in being part of a community. With community, you realize that you are not alone and you can draw strength from others that are either facing the same issues as you or are actively trying to help you overcome your addiction. This can be very empowering.
There are a lot of research into curbing masturbation addiction and some new studies are proving to be promising. Counseling is another great way to overcome the addiction. There are different approaches to counseling but the most effective ones are those which incorporate a holistic approach to helping you, not only mentally and emotionally, but also incorporate the physical, spiritual and social aspects that affect your willpower. Getting help from others can be especially difficult with masturbation addiction as there is a lot of shame that comes with it but you have to overcome that shame if you are serious about getting help. There are so many people with the same problem and seeking help is a brave step that you should be proud of. Although some people are comfortable enough to ask for help from their spiritual leaders, this is generally not common because sometimes there is a level of judgment that might hinder the recovery process. Professional help is generally preferable as these counselors don’t judge and have extensive experience in dealing with people who are suffering from the same problem.
“How can I learn how to initiate sex and turn my partner on? It’s something I’ve struggled with and I really want to master this so I can become a beast in bed.”
This is yet another letter from an eager girlfriend who is desperate to know how to move past her shyness in initiating sex. I couldn’t help but to feel empathy regarding her request. Dozens of requests similar to this very one land in my inbox weekly, and they continue to show me just how disconnected couples are from being able to read each other’s body language and communicate through the same channel.
Knowing how to turn your partner on requires a good sense of what is visually stimulating, what parts of the body respond sexually to touch and what words can be spoken to send signals to the brain that will prepare the body for a sexual encounter. Making the first move can seem intimidating for someone who isn’t used to showing her desire for sex, but with a little guidance anyone can become a beast within the bedroom.
Grant yourself permission.
The first step in being confident enough to take control in bed is to grant yourself permission. It’s okay to be an aggressor when your hormones are raging and you want to have an erotic experience. It’s okay to suggest intercourse by making the first move. “I give myself permission to be the sexual being I was born to be” is the mantra you should recite in your mind and keep in your heart.
Don't be afraid to be spontaneous.
Surprising your partner with a request for sex is a stand-alone turn on when executed with confidence and direct intent. Spicing up your sex life in this way can be as simple as kicking off a sexy session on the couch or starting a make out session in the bathroom while getting ready for work. There is nothing shameful about being spontaneous with your sex life and revealing your desire to be loved on wherever you feel comfortable. Display your eroticism and break past the idea of being embarrassed about showing your sexual desire. Follow your instincts when you feel the urge to play.
Become a visual tease.
Visual stimulation works to arouse both men and women and can be used deliberately when acting as the initiator of a sexual experience. Become a master of the visual tease by accentuating the parts of your body that turn your partner on. Wear clothing that compliments these areas or reveals them in ways that will cause your partner to want to explore your body more. Walk in ways that appear inviting by swaying the hips or deliberately bending over or stooping down within eyesight in a way that is reminiscent of your partner’s favorite position. There are dozens of ways to use your body and movements that mirror sensuality. Be creative, and most importantly, leave fear and embarrassment out of the experience.
Tell it with your eyes.
The eyes are the window to the soul, but they are also clear indicators of what is going on in your mind. If being a visual tease proves to be challenging for you, then the next best signal to throw is a look of desire. Hold an intention in your mind of what you would like to do to your partner. You can even recite in your mind what you would like to express to your partner about your desires. Once you have those thoughts in your head, look your partner in the eyes. Sometimes a simple look can ignite a fire that will burn throughout the night.
Stimulate erogenous zones.
Knowing where to touch your partner to send signals of arousal and desire is just as important as giving a look or being visually stimulating. The body contains several areas known to cause arousal when stimulated. The scalp, neck, lips, nipples, abdomen, inner thighs, buttocks, backs of thighs, soles of the feet, palms of the hands, the back, sides of the abdomen and the underside of the arm are all erogenous zones. Use your fingers and nails to make light strokes across any of these areas, or use your mouth and tongue to trace shapes or designs across larger areas. There are several ways to bring stimulation to erogenous zones, so get creative and jumpstart your partner’s arousal. Remember to have fun with it.
Lead into the promise land.
The most direct signal anyone can give when wanting to engage in sexual activity is to take a partner by the hand and lead him or her into the area you wish to play in. By physically leading your partner, you are taking control and establishing yourself as the dominant in this sexual experience. Don’t be afraid to straddle your partner and begin foreplay in a way that will stimulate the both of you. When you take control, you have the power to initiate whatever it is you desire. Don’t be afraid to guide your partner into the promise land of pleasure.
Potentially one of the most critical connections between sex and muscle building is the zinc status within the body. Whenever a male has an orgasm, zinc will be released in the semen. Zinc is a critical nutrient that is required for proper sperm growth and development and when levels fall short, infertility is often the consequence.
In addition to this, zinc also plays a key role in muscle development as well, as it is closely tied in with total testosterone levels. When zinc levels are low in the body there is more likely to be a noticeably lower sex drive as well as a difficulty shown with generating more lean muscle mass.
So then because zinc is lost through orgasm, if you're frequently having sex but not replacing this lost zinc through your diet, it is very likely that you're going to fall into that deficit.
In order to prevent this from happening and make sure you not only maintain healthy libido levels but also keep progressing towards your goal of muscle building, you'll want to fill your diet with foods rich in zinc such as oysters, shellfish, wheat germ, liver, cashews, pine nuts, and pecan nuts.
SEX AND STRENGTH LEVELS
The next connection to know about when it comes to sex and muscle building is the connection it has with your strength levels. If you've ever taken notice of yourself, most guys will find that immediately after sex they feel very relaxed and often want to fall asleep.
At this point there is a very high release of oxytocin in the body, which serves to really relax you and could cause you to feel slightly weaker than before the sex took place. This relaxation phase does not last for an extended period of time, however, and you will return to your usual hormonal levels in the body, but the take home message is that trying to attempt a training session immediately after you're involved in sexual activity may not be the best of approaches.
Aim for at least a 3-4 hour time span afterward to allow the hormones to normalize again and for you to recover your strength and energy.
IMPACTS OF SEX ON OVERALL TESTOSTERONE LEVELS
With the issue of zinc and the effects on testosterone aside, another correlation to look at is the overall impact of frequent sexual activity on testosterone and libido levels. For most men, the more frequently they are engaging in sex, the higher their libido levels tend to be. If a large break is taken for whatever reason, at first libido will increase, but over time if release is not achieved, levels may begin to drop.
Studies have also demonstrated that when testosterone levels are elevated in the body, it has a positive impact on libido levels. Therefore, when testosterone levels are higher, this will, in return, keep you interested in sex and the act of sex will serve as a positive reinforcement, further maintaining the cycle.
Since testosterone levels are one of the primary predictors of muscle growth and development, having higher levels in the body will help to induce greater muscle gains.
Obviously the workouts must be performed in conjunction to simulate the muscle growth response, but doing everything possible to maintain high testosterone will work to your benefit.
SEX AND FOCUS
Finally, the last impact of sex on muscle building is going to be with regards to your focus levels. Maintaining focus both in the gym and out for the actual gym sessions will be critical to see optimal results. In some extreme cases if you become too fixated on sexual activity, you may prioritize this ahead of regular workout sessions, which will then have a large impact on the overall results you experience.
Obviously this will be to the extreme and most people will have no trouble maintaining a normal balance between the two, but if you feel like you may be pushing the barrier between an unhealthy balance it is worthwhile to seriously consider.
For many people this will never be an issue as their workouts are directly tied in to their desire to become more sexually appealing as they workout for a large part to look good for members of the opposite gender. So by keeping up with their workouts regularly, they will help promote the chances of frequent intercourse.
So next time you find yourself questioning what the impact of sex is on your muscle building efforts, keep these points in mind. The good news is that those who do take a more active role in regular workouts and maintaining a good diet are far more likely to be healthy and thus experience fewer sexual problems such as pre-mature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction, so you won't have to worry about either of those impacting your overall ability to perform in bed.
As with anything in life, balance is key and as long as balance is achieved, you should have no worries about maintaining a healthy sex life while making the absolute most of your muscle building efforts in the gym.
Had unprotected sex on the 19th 23rd and 25th day of my cycle and was my safe period I usually have a 26 day cycle my period is late by 3 days already took an hcg pregnancy test and it was negative can I be pregnant?
What Is Libido? Why Does It Disappear Among Some of Us?
- Libido is defined as a person’s overall sexual drive or desire for sexual activity. Low libido in women and low libido in men have some similar roots, along with some gender-specific ones as well.
- For men, it’s actually quite normal to have a gradual decrease in libido as a man gets older. Each man is different, but most men tend to have some amount of sexual desire into their 60s and 70s. If aging isn’t at the root of libido decrease, a man may be depressed or experiencing too much stress. Other possible causes of low sex drive men are a medication side effect, a decrease in male sex hormones due to an endocrine disorder or sleep apnea. A little-known fact is how sleep apnea can lead to an unusually low testosterone level.
- Low testosterone can also cause erectile dysfunction (ED), a condition in which a man can’t get or maintain an erection. While both issues may involve low testosterone, ED and low libido do not necessarily equate or even happen at the same time. Men who have a hard time getting or maintaining an erection usually have a normal or even high sex drive.
- When it comes to a low sex drive in women, there can be many causes. According to sex psychologist Sheryl Kingsberg, Ph.D, “Women’s sexuality tends to be multifaceted and fairly complicated.”
- Common causes of a loss of sexual desire or low libido in women include issues in your relationship with your sexual partner, sociocultural influences (job stress, media images of sexuality, etc. ) and medical conditions (like fibroids, endometriosis and thyroid problems).
- Low testosterone doesn’t just cause sexual issues for men. Women can also experience low testosterone. Female testosterone levels peak in the mid-20s and then steadily decrease until a woman goes through menopause. After menopause, female testosterone levels drop dramatically, and sex drive can drop dramatically as well. Birth control pills and other forms of hormonal pregnancy prevention can also have negative effects on a woman’s desire for sexual activity.
- When it comes to how to increase your libido, there are two key biological chemicals that may affect your level of sexual desire whether you’re a man or woman. I’m talking about dopamine and prolactin. It’s theorized that dopamine increases desire while prolactin decreases it. If you take any medications, it’s important to know that some can increase prolactin release or inhibit dopamine release. Either of these two scenarios can decrease sexual desire and also cause other sexual side effects.
- In men, low prolactin has been linked with multiple signs of poor sexual health and psychological health. Low prolactin levels are also associated with a larger body mass index (BMI), high blood sugar levels, lower levels of physical activity and just generally feeling unhealthier.
- Relationship issues, depression, prescription medications, alcoholism, drug abuse and/or chronic diseases like diabetes can all be at the root of low sex drive for both sexes. A BMI that’s too high can also cause problems for both men and women when it comes to libido. Obese men tend to struggle with erectile difficulty, but studies have shown that losing only a small percent of weight can improve both male and female sexual function. A study conducted at Duke University reports that obese people are 25 times more likely to report sexual problems.
How to Increase Libido Through Diet
Let’s talk about how to increase libido through your diet, which includes what you should eat more of and what you should avoid or reduce significantly.
Foods That Help
- Natural Aphrodisiacs — Figs, bananas and avocados are natural aphrodisiacs loaded with vitamins and minerals that can encourage more blood flow to the genitals and naturally increase sex drive.
- Vitamin C foods — Vitamin C improves blood circulation to the organs so it’s important to make sure you consume foods rich in vitamin C on a daily basis. Vitamin C has also specifically been linked with a healthier female libido. Some great choices include broccoli, oranges, red peppers and guava.
- Iron-rich foods — For women in particular, low iron levels can have a negative affect on sexual desire, arousal, lubrication and ability to have an orgasm. Great sources of iron include dark leafy greens like kale and spinach, along with grass-fed beef.
- Collagen-rich foods — Collagen production naturally declines with age. This has a direct negative effect on skin health and makes it harder to keep skin firm. This phenomenon can make it harder for men to maintain an erection, and it can lead to a looser vaginal wall in women. To increase your collagen levels, you can consume more bone broths and opt for a collagen supplement powder. Vitamin C also helps to increase collagen production.
- Sweet potatoes — Sweet potatoes or yams are loaded with potassium and vitamin A. The potassium can help with high blood pressure, which makes a man more likely to have erectile dysfunction.
- Watermelon — In 2008, research conducted at Texas A&M demonstrated that watermelon may have a Viagra effect. The phytonutrients known as lycopene, beta-carotene and citrulline found in watermelon help relax blood vessels. While watermelon might not be as organ-specific as Viagra, it can be helpful in the bedroom without any negative side effects when you naturally want to improve libido.
- Spices like nutmeg and clove — Spices are loaded with antioxidants, which is great for overall health, including libido. Research published in the journal BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine specifically found that extracts of nutmeg and clove enhanced the sexual behavior of male animal subjects. Clove is also great at improving bad breath.
- Dark chocolate — Research has shown that chocolate consumption leads to the release of phenylethylamine and serotonin, leading to some aphrodisiac and mood-lifting effects. Just make sure you choose a low-sugar, high-quality dark chocolate.
- Brazil nuts — These nuts are high in selenium, which plays a role in maintaining healthy testosterone levels.
- Almonds — Rich in zinc, selenium and vitamin E, almonds contain vitamins, minerals and healthy fats that can improve sexual health and reproduction.
- Water — Making sure you’re not dehydrated is helpful when it comes to your libido since dehydration can cause a number of negative side effects that can easily dull sexual desire. If you want to avoid possible fatigue, headaches and vaginal dryness then drink up.
Fantasying is a bad habit during sex
At least with human beings, sexuality is not an action majorly related to the body, but to the brain. It is highly appreciated if you can think about your partner only and still achieve satisfaction, but bringing another supermodel in your fantasies to keep the erection and mood all the way along is not a bad habit.
Anything that stimulates the brain can be experimented in lovemaking, so is thoughts and fantasies. Fantasies are proved to have positive effects on sexual relationships as they help to explore your personal ambitions and likenesses. It is a generally held myth that fantasizing during sex is sign of disloyalty towards the partner.
Pull-out method prevents pregnancy
People generally practice the pull out method in sexuality and many a times they are backed with the myth that this will help preventing pregnancy. From among the millions of sperms, only one is required to impregnate a woman; and a very minute quantity of semen includes thousands or millions of sperms.
It is not at the time of ejaculation men discharge sperms, but even the lubricating fluids may contain sperms in required quantity to enter the uterus. This misconception makes large number of people to end up in undesired pregnancy and further consequences. The pull out method may prevent pregnancy, but can never be called a safe method.
Satisfaction is all about size!
Does the size matter? Even the educated society believes that the size contributes a lot in sexual satisfaction. But, in fact, science proves that no penis is ever small or ever big for any vagina. It is not the size that is really concerned but proper sexual practices and emotional aspects of the partners to yield proper orgasm.
You can never scale the manhood with the size of his organ. It is not the hard penetrations that a woman prefers but soft, soothing and rhythmic stokes which mildly wakes up her emotional extremes. It is amazing to know that there are even size enlarging medicines in the market which is never proved to do any effect on the size.
Men and more active than women
It is another commonly held sexual myth that men are in need of more sex than women. It is a false assumption to the core. Being members of the same species both men and women have same amount of sexual urges and desires. But unlike men, female counterparts are designed with more emotional aspects than sexual ones.
A man may feel it normal to enter into intercourse with any woman he meets on the street, but a woman needs to develop emotional oneness with a man to accept him in her bedroom. This difference in attitude has brought out the feeling that men are sexually more active and women less.
Perfect sex always ends in orgasm
A sexual intercourse without orgasm is not considered as good sex by many couples. But, is just another sexual myth and a perfect sex need not all the times give you orgasms. Orgasm is the biological peak of sexuality not emotional. The happiness in sexuality is more emotional as even without an orgasm, people can indulge in satisfying sexuality. Orgasm is just a symbol of physical completeness of the activity. Orgasm has fewer roles in the scenarios when people even find satisfaction without intercourse.
G-Spot is the center of orgasm
It is believed to be a myth that there exists a G-spot which is the keystone of perfect climax and orgasm. Researchers differ in opinion about the existence of a place named G-spot. The idea of G-spot was first introduced by Sigmund Freud. Doctors say that this is more of conceptual than anatomical.
Hi, how much can flaccid penis shrink maximum in length and girth compared to its flaccid size in room temperature without stress?(shrinkage in cold, in stress or both) Pls don't use the word average and a urologist could answer my question? This is a different question and I couldn't have the answer anywhere. Pls answer so ı will stop asking.
We always use condom while having sex I am 21 years old and so I think my periods are delayed this month so I am little worried what should I do?
Natural Aphrodisiacs for Your Female Libido
Aphrodisiacs are defined as foods, drinks or drugs that stimulate sexual desire. These six natural aphrodisiacs have been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda practices. Ayurveda is the traditional medicine of India that focuses on making the right choices for your body and mind. Try these Ayurvedic recommendations in your daily regimen to bring the heat back!
Raw cacao nibs are a tasty super food with many benefits, including aphrodisiac properties. Cacao contains anandamide, which is known as the bliss molecule. It is packed with healthful magnesium, phosphorous, antioxidants, and libido-enhancing arginines and methylxanthines. If that is not enough to make your swap your semi-sweet chocolate chips for cacao in your favorite recipes, it also contains phenylethylamine, known as the love chemical, that releases dopamine in your brain during sex!
Another tasty way to boost libido is the seed of this plant. Fenugreek was used as an aphrodisiac by ancient peoples in Rome, Egypt, and Greece. Its taste is a bit like maple syrup or butterscotch and is used to flavor foods such as imitation maple syrup and in spice blends such as Ethiopian berbere. In India, its leaves are eaten as a vegetable. Used for centuries by women and men to increase sex drive, it also promotes healthy breast tissue and improves milk production in lactating women. The key is its phytoestrogens. Some say this natural supplement can increase breast size. Whether or not it can give you fuller breasts, it is an easy safe way to try to boost libido or bra size.
Many Ayurveda practices for boosting libido and metabolism are about increasing the heat of your diet. Cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg are warming herbs that increase blood flow in the abdominal and pelvic regions. They are said to stimulate your appetite for both food and sex. You can take these in capsule form, but they are easy to add to many recipes, especially hot drinks like tea. Or try pickled ginger. The blood-pumping effects of these delicious spices increase vaginal moisture and intensify sexual pleasure.
Also called Shatavri, Satavar or Shatamull, it is an adaptogenic herb that has been used as a female rejuvenation tonic in India for centuries. It strengthens and tones the reproductive system, provides relief from menstrual and menopausal imbalances, and is an effective remedy for PMS. Shatavari is traditionally called, she who has 1,000 husbands, and is thought to increase a woman's libido to give her the strength and desire to have 1,000 husbands!
This exotic, moist fruit adds sweetness and richness to many recipes and to your love life. In Arabic cultures, a traditional aphrodisiac is concocted by mixing dates with milk and cinnamon This super fruit contains fiber and many essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals for overall well-being. And the healthier you are, the more energy and interest you will have for romance.
During warmer summer months in the high altitudes of the Himalayas, this tar-like mineral compound seeps from the rocks. Ayurvedic practitioners have used shilajit as a natural supplement for millennia. As with many ancient things, it is known by many names and spellings including shilajeet, silajit, mumio, mumiyo, mumijo, mineral pitch, asphaltum, and more. Users of shilajit claim increased stamina for both exercise and sexual activity. It has been used as an aphrodisiac and a fertility treatment for both women and men. While this mineral is harder to come by than other natural supplements, it is available. Look for the highest grade shilajit from the Himalayas because only it has the desired properties. Avoid extracts, powders and liquids, look for it in its resin form.
Give these a try for spicing up your meals and your love life. Remember to slow down to devote time to yourself and to making these small changes to add natural aphrodisiacs to your diet. Savor the moments of your life and you will find a greater sense of fulfilment in everything you do. Now, where is my cacao coconut ball recipe?
What is the best food to improve sexual stamina? And which things are must be avoided to improve the sexual stamina.
Sir I am 25 year old my sperm count is low and ejaculate very early I have also problem in erection I have checked my testosterone level but it is in normal range then what is the reason for this.
Here my question about sexual problem Sir i`m engaged with a woman who is having two children and i`m aged of 21 years and she is of 30 years I have been having sex with her from past three years even upto now her husband works as a defence man whenever he comes on leave he used to have sex with her but I am getting doubt now that any HIV/AIDS occurred or not I did`t get checked up upto now but we were healthily good and beneficent now she is getting headache and body pains may I know why it occurs and can you please help me with it please sir and I did not used safety upto now.
Hi, my friend is going to get married in October this year. He has foreskin problem phimosis. Could you please tell if it's going to be a problem. Also could you please suggest if an surgery is necessary. Please reply as soon as possible.
There is a general misconception about impotence and erectile dysfunction being two separate conditions. In fact, impotence is just another term for erectile dysfunction. If you have a problem in achieving an erection more than 70% of the times when you want to have sex, you are suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Impotence is the same thing, but it also encompasses other concerns related to sexual health such as low libido and issues with ejaculation.
Causes of erectile dysfunction
Disruption of blood flow in the body or disruption in hormonal secretion and nerve supply to the body
Vascular and neurological causes
Neuropathy, which occurs because of diabetes or diabetic neuropathy
Nerve damage because of a previous surgery around the pelvis area
Physical causes such as high cholesterol and obesity, Parkinson’s disease and multiple cases of sclerosis
Smoking, excessive drinking and substance abuse
The reactions and side effects of certain medicines
Poor communication with the sexual partner
Intake of several medicines such as alpha adrenergic blockers, beta blockers, chemotherapy medications and central nervous system depressants
Treatment for erectile dysfunction
Different treatments may be used to treat erectile dysfunction. These include the following:
Medication: A group of drugs known as PDE-5 or phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors are used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Vacuum devices: Vacuum erection devices help in providing an erection in men. A mechanical procedure is involved where the penis is made rigid using a vacuum pump sealed around it. This device draws blood and an erection becomes possible.
Surgical treatment: Penile implants can be used to treat erectile dysfunction. Mechanical implants are used, which help to keep the penis hard. A vascular surgery is another option, which incorporates the correction of blood vessels responsible for erectile dysfunction.
Natural treatment: There are a number of lifestyle changes that help a man naturally treat erectile dysfunction. Regular exercising, especially weight-bearing ones, not only aids in increasing blood flow, but also improves production of testosterone. Following a balanced diet with more intake of fruits and vegetables, limiting alcohol and avoiding smoking also generate positive results.
The term impotence and erectile dysfunction are quite related as they indicate the same conditions. However, today the term erectile dysfunction is more popular over the term impotence. In case you experience any of the symptoms of this condition, you should consult a doctor immediately.
Erectile dysfunction — the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex — can be an early warning sign of current or future heart problems. Likewise, if you have heart disease, getting the right treatment might help with erectile dysfunction. Understand the connection and what you can do about it.
How are erectile dysfunction and heart problems linked?
In the past, the buildup of plaques in the arteries of your body (atherosclerosis) was believed to be the reason why erectile dysfunction often precedes heart problems. The idea was that plaque buildup reduces blood flow in the penis, making an erection difficult.
However, experts now believe that erectile dysfunction preceding heart problems is more often due to the dysfunction of the inner lining of the blood vessels (endothelium) and smooth muscle. Endothelial dysfunction causes inadequate blood supply to the heart and impaired blood flow to the penis, and aids in the development of atherosclerosis.
How strong is the connection between erectile dysfunction and heart problems?
Erectile dysfunction does not always indicate an underlying heart problem. However, research suggests that men with erectile dysfunction who have no obvious cause, such as trauma, and who have no symptoms of heart problems should be screened for heart disease before starting any treatment
While some people mistakenly think that hypersexual disorders and sex addiction merely refers to an unusually high sex drive, it is much more complex than that. It is very similar to other addictions, which is evident upon closer examination of the various sex addiction signs.
Just as an alcoholic craves his next drink, thinks he can stop on his own but fails over and over, uses alcohol to ease emotional pain, stress, loneliness, and anxiety, and continues to drink despite the negative consequences, so it is with a sex addict. Like other addictions, sex addiction is also progressive. It often starts with a relatively harmless behavior such as excessive masturbation while watching porn. Over time, however, it typically leads to other types of sexual activity that may be very risky or blatantly dangerous.
For the sex addict, sexual activity provides an intense, intoxicating euphoria or “high” while lacking any genuine emotional connection, intimacy, or love. It’s a temporary escape. Once the high wears off, the vicious cycle starts all over again. For the addict, the activity is not fulfilling. It has a significant negative impact on his life and often causes a lot of shame and self-loathing.
The indicators of hypersexual disorders will vary to some degree depending on the individual. For example, some sex addicts have multiple extramarital affairs, while others frequently hire prostitutes or use phone sex services excessively. Following are some of the most common sex addiction signs:
• Excessive masturbation – This is one of the most common early sex addiction signs. Often the sex addict masturbates while engaging in other sexual activity (e.g. while viewing pornography or talking to a phone sex operator).
• Obsessing about sex to the point that it interferes with their life
• Spending a significant amount of time planning their sexual activity – Sex addicts, just like drug addicts and other types of addicts, will devote a large amount of time determining where and how they will get their next “fix”.
• Frequent viewing of pornography or use of sexually explicit websites or other online services – This may include videos, adult magazines, pornographic websites, “adult” chat rooms, paying to watch sexual activity via webcams, or using dating websites that connect people interested in sexual relationships and / or one night stands.
• Frequent or excessive use of phone sex services
• Having multiple extramarital affairs or frequently having sex with multiple partners
• Frequent one-night stands with total strangers or prostitutes
• Staying emotionally detached from sexual partners – Many sex addicts are unable to establish a normal, healthy connection with a sexual partner. This is often due to deep-seated feelings of self-hate and shame. It’s not uncommon for a sex addict to want nothing more to do with a sexual partner once the activity is over.
• Frequent sex without using protection – Many sex addicts engage in high risk behavior such as unprotected sex. This is often because they are so driven to satisfy their craving that they don’t consider or care about the potential consequences.
• Engaging in sexual behavior that directly conflicts with their personal values or religious beliefs – For example, sex addiction signs for someone who is a devout Christian or Catholic may include having multiple partners or extramarital affairs, frequent one night stands, sex with children, or sex with prostitutes. They believe their behavior is morally wrong yet they’re unable to stop.
• Obsessing about a sexual partner who is unattainable – This type of fixation may lead to stalking or sexually harassing the individual, spying on them bathing or engaging in sexual activity (voyeurism), and, in some instances, violence.
• Frequently engaging in paraphilias (sexual behaviors that are considered unusual, distasteful, or unacceptable) – Paraphilias include things like exhibitionism, voyeurism, sadism, masochism, and pedophilia. Although they may indicate a possible addiction, not everyone who engages in paraphilias is a sex addict.
• The inability to stop despite the consequences – As with all addictions, this is one of the primary sex addiction signs. The vast majority of sex addicts are unable to stop without treatment for their addiction.