Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raj Rana
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Oral Thrush
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raj RanaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My friend is undergoing the root canal treatment. Just after the filling he complained of severe pain. Painkiller isn't able to cure the pain. What to do? Any home remedy? He is 21, male.
I have pain on my tooth on the right corner of upper jaw, since 4 days. I need to know why is this happening. I didn't have cavities.
I need to know about how to get natural white teeth without use any medical product. And I also want to know about how to clean fingers toning.
If dental caries treated in starting stage when patient find symptoms of dental caries i. E. Blackness of any part or a whole tooth, thermal sensation, pain, etc. Then it can be treated by simple dental procedures and tooth can be prevented from extraction. Extraction of teeth is last option for a dentist. When all way of protection of teeth are failed then we extract the tooth. So I want to advice people that remain aware active for your teeth and oral health.
Hello doctor My teeth are not clear. These are yellow and There are some stains plzz. Suggest me something to remove it and get Wight teeth.
मेरे 8 वर्षीय पुत्री के ऊपरी दो दाँत बाहर की ओर निकल रहे हैं, के कारण चेहरा आगे चलकर अच्छा नहीं लगेगा । क्या इन दो दाँत को सामान्य कराने के कोई उपाय हैं?यदि हाँ, तो कितने खर्च में यह हो सकेगा?इसके लिए अच्छे दंत-चिकित्सक कहाँ मिलेंगे?
I want to cover my teeth with a cap in the upper left 2nd molar! RCT is going on. Please advice for that.
Tooth sensitivity can be best described with the symptom of a sharp pain that you feel in your teeth when you sip something hot or cold. It is this contact of the drink with the sensitive tooth that causes the sharp pain. Extremely cold climate and eating something which is sweet or sour can cause the sensitive teeth to cause such a sensation, thus making it uncomfortable for you to eat anything.
The most common causes of sensitive teeth are as follows:
1. Tooth decay near the gum line can cause the teeth to be sensitive
2. Consumption of highly acidic foods and beverages
3. Using a hard tooth brush and aggressive brushing can lead to erosion of tooth enamel and cause tooth sensitivity
4. Plague buildup and gum diseases cause tooth sensitivity which may require you to consult your dentist immediately
However, there are many precautions that dentists recommend which can prevent your tooth from becoming sensitive. These are:
1. Gently brush your teeth and use a tooth brush that has soft bristles. This can prevent any damage to the enamel.
2. Apply proper technique to clean all parts of your mouth and teeth. You should also rinse your mouth properly with antiseptic mouthwash and fluoride.
3. You should eat a well-balanced diet which is low in acidic content. Soft drinks and cold drinks should be avoided as they can damage the enamel on your teeth.
4. Using desensitizing toothpaste can help reduce the pain associated with sensitivity.
Hyper sensitive tooth needs proper treatment and you should immediately consult your dentist. There are many dental procedures ranging from simple to complex ones, aimed towards controlling pain and sensitivity. Root canal and application of fluoride to the sensitive areas of your teeth can help reduce pain. Root canal is a treatment at the tooth’s soft core and is considered the most successful treatment to eliminate the pain associated with infected tooth without the need to remove it.