Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan UniyalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Pawan Uniyal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir for resolving my problem as fast as possible I will be consult with you sir can you tell me the cost of three month homeopathic corse
Dr. Pawan Uniyal provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanks
Hi I got marriage at jan 2017 but still I am not got pregnancy ,But last September 2nd I got period but this month I got October 19 ,but I am getting vomiting nervousness.
I am having chest pain from 1 year and above in this jan I had coronary angiogram test the result was normal. But the result. Was normal but still getting pain near chest neck back both hands sometimes in legs also I am 32 years female married having two children. My b p level is 120/80 and no sugar issues.
Sir mere chest ke upper side me kabhi left kabhi right me kabi center me pain hota hai breath release karne time. Pls mujhe koi free n cheap solutions de please.
I sweat much. My armpits sweat more often or it sweats even if im not doing anything. I sweat when I do a small work. Forehead sweats. I only do not sweat when im asleep. What do I need to do? Please help because I dehydrate more often. May be thats why I feel weak some point of the day. suggest!
Osteoporosis is a medical condition marked by a decrease in bone density. It results in the brittleness of bones and their fracture. Osteoporosis does not display any signs or symptoms but manifests itself in advanced age.
Homeopathic remedies for Osteoporosis
- Silica or Silicea-This remedy is for people who are often nervous, feel sweaty during the night, get easily tired and are a highly nervous lot. The injuries of such people take the time to heal/ are difficult to heal and their spine is weak. Generally, these patients have delicate or refined features.
- Symphytum- Meant for those fractures that occur because of mild trauma, this remedy is useful in cases where pain persists in old but healed fractures and also when bones need to be strengthened.
- Calcarea carbonica- This remedy is administered to people who are overwhelmed by a lot of work and stress, get tired easily after work and have a proclivity to stress a lot. Generally, these people are overweight and have a lot of body flab and easily get depressed by cold/chilly weather and dampness in the air. They have swollen joints, experience a recurring back pain and get a sweaty head in the night. An interesting characteristic of these people is also that they have a craving for eggs and sweet things.
- Calcarea phosphorica- This remedy is meant for people who have a deep, uncontrollable and intense desire for travel. They want a change in their environment and have a general sense of dissatisfaction. People requiring this medication have pain in their neck, upper back and hips. Fractures, if any, are slow to heal and there maybe deposits of calcium in the bones. Post-exercise, these people feel greatly tired.
- Phosphorus- Meant for people who experience a burning pain between their shoulder blades, phosphorus as an osteoporosis remedy is given to those people who have an intense desire for refreshing foods like ice cream, beverages, carbonated drinks etc. Such people are usually lanky and their faces often get flushed. They are sensitive, suggestible and susceptible to the imagination. They get easily tired after a round of exercise and work.
Unless directed by a homeopathic physician, take doses of low potency like 6X, 6C, 12X, 12C, 30X or 30 C if you are going in for self-medication. Follow the instructions printed on the label.
If you are taking a single dose, ten wait for its response. If the medicine is working, then wait for its full effect to manifest. If there is little or no response, take another dose. If there is no response at all after taking the second dose then change the medicine.
Please note that dosage depends upon the individual and the intensity of his/her ailment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.