Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pawan Uniyal
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan UniyalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Pawan Uniyal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir for resolving my problem as fast as possible I will be consult with you sir can you tell me the cost of three month homeopathic corse
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pawan Uniyal to be knowledgeable. I want more feedback and talk with doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pawan Uniyal to be very helpful. Can u share the package details.
Dr. Pawan Uniyal provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanks
Pain in the joints can be caused by a number of reasons such as ligament injuries, bruises, inflammation, arthritis etc. However, it is usually associated elderly people. While some cases of joint pain can be diagnosed as symptoms of a particular problem, others often go undiagnosed. In such cases homeopathy is a great option to look at.
Homeopathy does not base itself solely on a medical diagnosis but takes into consideration the patient’s overall physical and mental health as well. Homeopathy is also a preferred form of treatment for such problems as it has negligible side effects. Some of the common homeopathic remedies for joint pain are:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus tox is the most commonly prescribed homeopathic medicines for joint pain. It is especially beneficial to those who experience a worsening of the pain after rest and feel that the pain improves on moving the limb. This sort of pain is usually worst in the mornings after waking up from sleep.
- Bryonia Alba: This homeopathic remedy is often prescribed in cases where joint pain is aggravated by any kind of motion and resting the limb provides relief. This sort of pain is typically associated with osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions where the joints have been eroded. Bryonia Alba may also be used when there is inflammation around the joint.
- Ledum Pal: Joint pain that is associated with gout can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. Ledum Pal is also used for pain in smaller joints that is accompanied by swelling. The patient may also complain of the affected joints feeling ‘hot’.
- Causticum: Severe joint pain that is relieved by exposure to heat can be treated with causticum. Patients who benefit from this remedy often find that exposure to cold can worsen their symptoms.
- Arnica Montana: Arnica is most homeopaths’ go-to medicine for injuries, bruises and pains that result from an injury. Arnica is also beneficial in cases where all the joints of the body hurt and the patient also complains of soreness.
- Actea Spicata: Pain that affects the joints of the hand can be treated efficiently with actea spicata. This homeopathic remedy is especially beneficial for wrist pain that may or may not be accompanied by swelling. In such cases, the slightest movement or exertion may aggravate the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is a great remedy for joint pain that moves from one joint to another. In some cases, this shifting of pain can be so sudden as to feel like an electric shock. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am suffering from constant itching and red lumps all over body (hands, elbows,knees, thighs ,stomach chest and back) pls help me with any home remedies?
Please advice some lotion or anything for lip lightening. My wedding is in February. Please suggest me some quick remedies.
It is said that we should wash our face before going to bed to remove makeup. So,my question is whether it is good to apply moisturizer containing vit. E and aloevera in night just before sleeping on winters also tell whether it depends on the factor that our room is ventilated or sealed. Thank you in advance.
Hi I am Married no kids. 3 years completed. I am having scars & pits in my face. One of the beauty centre told me to take derma roller treatment for this issue. Dermatologist only recommend this. This treatment is best or not. Is there any side effects? Kindly tell me the solution.
Low blood pressure is also known as hypotension. Low blood pressure can be characterized by extreme fatigue, constant recurrence of headache and drowsiness throughout the day. It can also cause severe vertigo, nausea and even fainting. Low blood pressure can be caused due to dehydration, anaemia, hypothyroidism, lack of essential nutrients in diet, extreme stress or heart conditions. Homeopathy is a safe, natural method of treating low blood pressure. It is an effective remedy without causing detrimental consequences or adverse side effects.
Homeopathic medicines start by providing “symptomatic” relief. It eases vertigo, nausea, fatigue and provides relief so that the patient can carry on with daily activities without hindrance. The next step is to normalise the blood circulation in the body, which also includes an improvement in the pulse rate and heart functions. This is done to maintain the normal blood pressure range. The third step involves treating the cause of low blood pressure. This includes a detailed study and analysis of the medical history of the patient. There are different causes of low blood pressure and different age groups are affected. Therefore, medicines are prescribed accordingly.
Some highly recommended Homeopathic medicines for low blood pressure:
- Gelsemiun and Viscum Album are effective homeopathic medicines mostly prescribed for patients with low blood pressure, which is accompanied by extreme vertigo and nausea. Sometimes the patients also suffer from a constant dull aching head and feelings of stress. The pulse is usually slow and weak, causing persistent fatigue.
- Glonoine and Natrum Mur help to maintain the blood pressure when it unexpectedly falls due to prolonged sun exposure. Heavy headedness, vertigo, nausea, fainting spells are common in such cases.
- Carbo veg and China are highly potent medicines in case of an abnormal fall in blood pressure caused by severe diarrhoea and dehydration. The body has marked signs of exhaustion and the pulse is so weak that it is often imperceptible.
- China and Ferrum Met are prescribed when the blood pressure falls due to heavy blood loss. Irregular, feeble purse, anaemia, exhaustion are common symptoms occurring from blood loss due to haemorrhage.
It is important to include nutrients, dairy products and increase intake of iron-containing food along with the homeopathic medicines prescribed to speed up the health improvement process.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!