Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in deheradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N. S. Rajput
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. N. S. RajputYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am 27 years old and I experiencing pain while peeing. I started using Candid V3 I used 3 tablets and it’s still hurting. I am shy about going to a gynaecologist. Please let me know how to treat this issue.
If you have pcos, your hormones are out of balance and there are small cysts on and in your ovaries. If you think you have pcos, schedule an appointment with your doctor or general practitioner.
Why is my period late? possible reasons for a missed period
Your menstrual cycle is controlled by hormones, which, if imbalanced, can cause irregularities to your menstrual cycle and period flow. The most common cause is a fluctuation in your hormones (especially when it affects your estrogen levels):
Stress, travelling and a hectic lifestyle can release stress hormones, which can disrupt the production of estrogen and cause a late or missed period.
Your diet and unhealthy eating can impact your body and your flow. Similarly, sudden weight gain or loss, as well as malnourishment, can cause an irregular menstruation.
Medication and contraception; hormonal birth control methods such as the pill or the injection can affect your period.
Puberty, menarche and menopause, are phases in your life where high hormonal fluctuation is normal.
When to see a doctor
Irregular periods are common. But you might just want to check in with your gynaecologist and tell them you’re having irregular periods. They can do a quick safety check to make sure the cause for your irregular periods is nothing to be worried about.
If you find that irregular periods are taking over or making your day-to-day life difficult, then visit your doctor for a health check. Many find that their periods are more irregular during puberty or menopause. A missed period can also be an indication of pregnancy, so if you are unsure, see your doctor.
If your periods suddenly change, you should also go see a doctor. Maybe it’s because of stress, but better to rule out any other causes for sure.
3 easy ways to regulate your period naturally
- Regulate your period by adjusting your diet
- It’s important you have a balanced and healthy diet all month. There are some particular foods that are very helpful in regulating periods and getting your menstrual flow going:
- Pineapples and papaya are well-known home remedies for irregular periods. The bromelain in the pineapple and papaya will help soften and break down your uterus lining, which can help solve a period block.
- Also, aim for an intake of half a teaspoon of.
As a physician, i'm used to my patients asking, what would you do if you were me? when we're discussing treatment options. Over the past few years, though, they started making different inquiries, too, such as: what do you do to stay healthy? how do you find the time to exercise? do you lift weights? do you eat gluten? fat? sugar? how do you get your kids to eat vegetables? and even, do you cook? clearly, they were craving authoritative guidance on living a healthy lifestyle, but they also wanted to know what worked in the real world.
More: 5 healthy eating tips for real-life challenges
They see me as someone who has a similar lifestyle - like many of my patients, I balance a demanding job and family responsibilities - but who also has insider knowledge of what really works and what isn't worth my (or their) time. And from talking to other health-care professionals, I know that my patients weren't the only ones hungry for this information.
That's why I teamed up with the editors of prevention to write what doctors eat. We got health experts from around the country to share their personal eating tips, and as we combed through their tips, we noticed a pattern. Although personal tastes differ, the brain doctor, the cardiologist, the oncologist, the obstetrician, the registered dietitian, and the exercise physiologist all follow the same fundamental eating principles.
Our team at swaarnim naturscience limited conducted a detailed study and research on the medicinal qualities of cow urine, following which we were able to develop jain's cow urine therapy, an effective method to fight various types of bone diseases and calcium deficiency.
A study conducted on 122 patients average age 55 years who were suffering from bone diseases and calcium deficiency last 7 years, resulted in about 71 percent relief in physical sufferings.
Cow urine is scientifically proven to enhance the anti-microbial effects of antibiotic and antifungal agents. The invention relates to a novel use of cow urine as activity enhancer and availability facilitator for bioactive molecules, including anti-infective agents. The invention has direct implication in drastically reducing the dosage of antibiotics, drugs and anti-infective agent while increasing the efficiency of absorption of bio-active molecules, thereby reducing the cost of treatment and also the side-effects due to toxicity.
- Use of bioactive fraction from cow urine as a bio-enhancer of anti-infective, anti-cancer agents and nutrient. The invention relates to a novel pharmaceutical composition comprising an effective amount of bio-active fraction from cow urine as a bioavailability facilitator and pharmaceutically acceptable additives selected from anticancer compounds, antibiotics, drugs, therapeutic and nutraceutic agents, ions and similar molecules which are targeted to the living systems.
- A composition useful for protecting and/or repairing dna from oxidative damages said composition comprising cow urine having components benzoic acid, and hexanoic acid, with ammonia content of the composition ranging between 5-15mg/l, and optionally along with anti-oxidants; and a method of protecting and/or repairing dna from oxidative damages using composition of claim 1, said method comprising steps of estimating the amount of folded dna in a sample, mixing the said composition to the said dna either before or after the exposure of the dna to the oxidatively dna-damaging agent, and determining percentage folded dna in the mixture showing protection and/or repair of dna from oxidative damages.
- Therapeutic qualities of our products
The ingredients of our ayurvedic products have the following qualities
As I was on a daily dose of deviry 10 mg from the 1st day of my periods which was on 29th of Sep and the dose ends on 19th of oct but I didn't get my periods till now, had sex on 3rd of oct. M I pregnant? Please help.
Hello mere left breast mein kabhi kabhi pain hota rehta. Chabke se lagte rehte h, kai bar aisa lagta h jaise koi thandi cheez ander gyi h.kai bar puri breast mein dwab sa feel hota h please help me.
I have some small deep acne scars on my cheeks n forehead. I want remove these scars bt can't afford expensive treatments. please suggest.
What should I do to remove extra fat from face and chin area? Which exercise? Which food supplement? What to do?
I have Elbow pain. For last 2 days. Pains most of the time. Left elbow only. No treatments done. After a long time of folding the elbow, very difficult to stretch it. Please help me sir.
Therefore, before heading out to a big event or party, do the following:
• Beat 2 egg whites together (avoid the yolks)
• Apply the egg white mixture over your whole face.
• Leave on for 30 minutes.
• Wash off your face with cool water.
• Pat your face dry, and you're ready!
Remember that this will only last for about an hour or two.