Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh GoyalYour feedback matters!
Hi, What is the cure of migraine I am suffering from 2 years. Please suggest the medicine. Will be thankful to you.
Hidoctor Actually my period date was on 10.03.2015 but till 27.03.15 i did not get my period i had my pragnency test on my 5th i.E. On 15.03.15 it was negative again i took on 17.03.15 it was negative again on 22.03 i took my test it was negative when should i taka my pragency test again please suggest me the correct date.
Doctor. Im mentally So Depressed please help. Me. I.loved a Girl So Seriously. Her mrg fixed I do not Know What I can do now. I Completed Studies and Waiting for a Job.
The amazingly complex herb, ashwagandha, happens to derive its name from the two sanskrit words, "ashwa" and "gandha".It is an exquisite herb, which can significantly cater to your body in more than one way due to its numerous health benefits.
Here are some of the most common advantages and risks of consuming this herb.
- Enhances your brain: Ashwagandha is an antioxidant and helps keeping free radicals at sea, and prevents them from damaging your brain cells.
- Fights emotional imbalances: Sudden emotional imbalances and even more sudden mood swings are probably the biggest and the most imminent problems of the youth today. Ashwagandha cuts out the stress stimuli and has a soothing effect on you, thereby making sure your emotional imbalances do not come in the way of your well being. Ashwagadandha can naturally lower cortisol levels.
- Cures wounds: Ashwagandha is also believed to cure your physical wounds, and a controlled amount of this herb, is believed to save you from one-sided paralysis of your body.
- Is anti- cancerous: Ashwagandha, according to a few studies, acts as an anticancer agent because it helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells and cancerous tumors.
- Treats insomnia: Ashwagandha has its rejuvenating properties as well, which help in calming your nerves down, relieves you of your stress. It is considered to be an effective tool in treating patients with insomnia.
- Helps in weight loss: Cortisol not only acts as a stress hormone in the body, it can also make you fat. Ashwagandha is known to naturally lower cortisol - the stress hormone.
- Lowers Blood sugar levels: Ashwagandha also potentially decreases fasting blood sugar levels, which means that it may also help to improve glucose metabolism.
But, like every other herb, ashwagandha also has some risk factors associated with it.
- Pregnancy issues: According to a few studies, this herb can have an adverse effect on you if you are a pregnant woman, putting you at the risks of stillbirth. Though there hasn't been much research to back up this fact, it still remains one of the largest concerns during pregnancy.
- Hyperthyroidism: Certain studies claim, that ashwagandha can majorly contribute to hyperthyroidism, although even this, hasn't been proven. So, if you happen to be patient of hyperthyroidism, you should consult a physician before consuming the herb.
I am 32 years old now iAM suffering knee pain and swelling last 20 days. I am using some pain killing ointments but no relief. What can I do?
After intercourse with wife I feel tired, dark circle under eyes & back ache. So kindly can tell me what could be the problem exactly and what is the medicine to resolve this issue?
I have a small pain in my knees and backbone. I am 20 years old this is a big issue or I consult a doctor definitely or not.
Does hcg 5000 IUI injection and duphaston delay the periods. So my period is 2 days due. And every month I will have spot before periods but this time I do not even find any spot. What does it mean.
I am 76 years old chronic insomnia, I needs strong home medicine to sleep soundly for 6-8 hrs, no depression or tensions no worries, no thoughts after 10 pm no tv /no reading/no thoughts. Please help.
Hi my age was 25 weighs 54 kgs height 5'9 .From 2 years I am having problems with my stomach. Feeling nauseas and fullness in stomach even if I eat a little and uneasy feeling burning sensation in stomach which was disturbing my daily life very badly. Went through lot of tests like endoscopy, blood and stool test and even ct scan everything is negative nothing strange was observed. Used several medicines like pantoprosal and others which doesn't give relief. I don't know whether it's a gerd or Ibs or something else. Doctor said organic wise there was no issue it may be functional problem in stomach which was not happening properly in stomach. I stopped taking medicines for few days and now using homeopathy as it won't give any side effects but still my symptoms are not solved fully. I wanna try YOGA as everyone is telling it has lot of benefits. My only question is whether I can do YOGA with these symptoms like nausea and uneasy in stomach continuing homeopathy. Or anything Else I can do? Kindly help.
Suffering from cold n headache. Feels all the sinuses are filled. N all the teeth are lso also paning. Since 2 days.
I masturbate regularly. But not i am trying to control as i face premature ejaculation. Tell me the practical way to over come premature ejaculation?
I am boxer. And before some days I have participated in boxing tournament. Now I am feel very weakness. Now what should I do?
I am suffering migraine from childhood, Dr. said that it will automatically end with age but at the age of 20yo it is not relieved.
Hell my daughter was suffering nose bleeding fost 5 years she was 12 years old give me advice us how to sallow this problems.
Hi how do I naturally grow back hair as I am going bald since three years? Is there particular diet which will help me stop hair loss?
Ayurveda has two main forms of treatment, shodhana and shamana. Shodhana refers to the purification of the body and shaman refers to medicinal treatment. Panchkarma is one of the most important forms of shodhana. Ayurveda is based on the principle that once the organic processes in the body have been restored to their original state, the body’s own force or energy can be channelized to fight the disease.
Panchakarma frees the body of toxic substances and improves the circulatory system in the body. This rejuvenates hair follicles and ensures that they receive the necessary nutrients. Panchkarma can be literally translated to mean five therapies. Not all five forms of this therapy are needed to treat hair disorders, such as alopecia hair loss or premature graying, but the therapies that hold the key to treating these problems are:
Nasya: Nasya is the application of Ayurvedic medication through the nostrils. It is regarded to have the most immediate effects on scalp and hair conditions. Naya involves pouring Ayurvedic medicated oil through one nostril and letting it flow out of the other. In its travel through the nostrils, the oil reaches the membrane at the entrance of the brain and alerts the nerves that connect the brain to the scalp.
Shirodhara: Shirodhara involves pouring a gentle yet continuous stream of warm, medicated Ayurvedic oil on the forehead. A typical shirodhara session lasts for half an hour. In some cases, the oil may also be replaced with herbal liquids. This rejuvenates dry hair follicles.
Hot oil massage: Ayurvedic oil massages on the scalp can help arrest hair fall and aid in the regrowth of hair. Bhringaraj, teak wood extract and jatamansi are common Ayurvedic herbs used to treat problems of hair growth and scalp disorders. Bhringaraj and teak wood extract promote hair growth and control hair fall while jatamansi helps reduce stress. Ayurveda believes that stress is one of the major causes for hair fall.
Diet: As with any other form of Ayurvedic treatment, a proper diet is essential when it comes to Panchakarma. Food that is bitter or sweet can be beneficial to treating hair loss. According to Ayurveda, hair is a bi-product of bone tissue formation. Since iron is essential for healthy bones, it is thus, also essential for healthy hair. Along with this, tonics and food that strengthen the liver and purify blood can also help treat scalp and hair conditions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.