Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am a 43 years old man with a problem of swelling in my right leg just above the knee cap. I tried anti inflammatory ointments and also Vit D3 soft gel caps but the pain.
My wife is 35 years old. Her FBS and PPBS levels are 267 and 384. Her HbA1C was 9.7. MBG was 254 mg/dl. There was also a Abdomen & Pelvis scan done. It showed enlargement of the liver 15.9cms. Hepatomegaly. Please advise on how to reverse these alarming levels. She is taking Zevit tablets. She is too young. She also breastfeeds our second son. Please advise. Which would be better Herbal, Allopathy, neuropathy, Homeopathy or Ayurvedic - Which would be better? Need your advise. It is an SOS.
I am so thin and weak now I want to gain wait so I am thinking to join gym and found info about so many body building products, CREATINE is one of those. So just wanted to that taking creatine will be harmful for my health or in future it will create harmful effect on my body. Please suggest me any other option so that I can gain weight easily.
I am 15 years old and I am short in height. Can I increase my height with natural ways or do I have to take the medications?
I am feeling very depressed. My career is completed collapsed due to my bad health now m nt getting married I am nt able to c any hope wat shall I do everyone nw at home treat me bad I want to do sum thng in my life but I dnt knw wat to do. Hw to cope this situation.
I am suffering from backache and cervical. Pls. suggest me some medicine to remove my pain and stiffness.
I am very thin and my weight is also less. Give me idea to how can I get a good weight and have a proper figure.
Hi sir. my job is night shift every day any health problems occurred this job is doing please suggest me valuable advice.?
A breast lump is an enlargement, swell, protuberance or a bump that is different than the breast tissue surrounding it. Breast lumps can appear in men as well as women and they can be benign or malignant. Causes of benign breast lumps are as follows:
- Fibroadenosis: Also known as Fibro-cystic breast disease, it is a benign condition that affects the breast. It may affect either of the breasts or both. One of the major symptoms of Fibroadenosis is a breast lump. Usually, the lumpiness disappears after the menstrual cycle is over. Fibroadenosis occurs because the breast tissue doesn’t respond well to the hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle.
- Fibroadenomas: Fibroadenomas occur because of abnormal response to the hormone oestrogen. The lumps are usually well formed and round, around the milk ducts of the breast. Breast lumps due to Fibroadenomas are called breast mice, because they move around the breast. In some cases, they disappear and in some, they tend enlarge during pregnancy.
Other benign causes of breast lumps are breast abscesses, breast cysts, lipoma (lump of fat), mastitis (infection in the breast tissues), fat necrosis (another name for breast lumps) and intraductal papilloma (benign tumour of the milk ducts in the breast). A breast lump that is firm, well defined and doesn’t move around, i.e. it doesn’t disappear after your period or pregnancy, may be a result of breast cancer.
Treatment of breast lumps
The treatment of a breast lump depends on its cause. Benign breast lumps usually disappear over time. Otherwise following treatments can be considered as per the doctor’s discretion-
- Medication: If the breast lumps are painful or increase over time, it is advisable to take medication.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and other painkillers like paracetamol
- Danazol, Tamoxifen or Bromocriptine are administered to treat breast pain as well
- Antibiotics which are administered to cure breast abscesses that are caused due bacterial infections
- Limiting the amount of fat in the diet or wearing well fitting bras also reduces the amount of pain due to breast lumps.
- Certain types of breast lumps are filled with fluid or pus. This fluid can be drained through a procedure called aspiration or drainage.
- A radical way to treat a breast lump is surgery. Many a times, these lumps get bigger and painful and the most effective way to deal with it is to remove it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.