Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh GoyalYour feedback matters!
My memory is loosing from some months and an problem that I am terrified too early from my problem. I always confused to take any decision. My confidence level is zero. I always feels depression. My mind is working very slow. Having seen having seen I feel to pain back side and up of my mind. Some people call to me that I have mentally problem.
Male pattern baldness is hair loss due to underlying susceptibility of hair follicles to shrink owing to the influence of androgens. It is the most common cause of baldness in men. Typically, hair loss occurs at the vertex and the temples for men, whereas women usually lose hair all over their scalps.
- Male pattern baldness is related to your genes and male sex hormones. It usually follows a pattern of receding hairline and hair thinning on the crown, and is caused by hormones and genetic predisposition.
- Generally, baldness occurs when the hair follicle shrinks over time, resulting in shorter and finer hair. Eventually, the follicles do not grow new hair. The follicles remain alive, which suggests that it is still possible to grow new hair.
- The typical pattern of male baldness begins at the hairline. The hairline gradually moves backward (recedes) and forms an" m" shape. Eventually the hair becomes finer, shorter, and thinner, and creates a u-shaped (or horseshoe) pattern of hair around the sides of the head.
The cheapest way is to hide it by wearing a wig. Medicines that treat male pattern baldness include:
- Minoxidil (rogaine) - it is a solution that is applied directly to the scalp to stimulate the hair follicles. It slows hair loss for many men, and some men grow new hair. Hair loss returns when you stop using this medicine.
- Finasteride (propecia, proscar) - it is a pill that interferes with the production of a highly active form of testosterone that is linked to baldness. It slows hair loss. It works slightly better than minoxidil. Hair loss returns when you stop using this medicine.
- Dutasteride is similar to finasteride, but may be more effective.
- Hair transplant - this process consists of removing tiny plugs of hair from areas where the hair is continuing to grow and placing them in areas that are balding. This can cause minor scarring and possibly, infection. The procedure requires multiple sessions.