Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Dehradun. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
What are symptoms of pregnancy how pregnancy can be know very earlier within two to three days please have a brief explanation doctor.
Hello doctor, my age is 23 year and its 1 and half year of my marriage. I am having irregular periods. Sometimes it comes on exact 30 days and sometimes it takes up to 45 days. Before 2 month I went to my gynecologist and and she did my all the testing and told me that my both ovaries has more then 20 follicle but there is no dominating follicle. She suggest me pregnacare conception tab daily once in a day and metmorphin once in a day 500 mg. And duphaston from day 18 to 27 twice in a day. I was getting my periods from last two month on exact 35th day of my periods. This month doctor told me to take duphaston from day 20 to 27 and today is 40th day of my cycle and my periods are missing. I did home pregnancy test and blood pregnancy test also but both are negative. I am not understanding whats going on. Can you tell me the problem of not getting periods.
I'm 25 years old, i'm trying to conceive in 3 years but no result and my reports are all normal, like FSH, HSG, TSH and my husband reports sperm count is 75%. And what's my problem? I'm so worry about this.
Apple cider vinegar is the sort of a super food which takes care of multiple health problems for us. The most fabulous news probably is, that it helps in weight loss too. The ideal way to consume acv is by mixing a teaspoon in a cup of water and drinking before meals. Here are a few ways by which you can lose weight with apple cider vinegar:
The organic acids and enzymes in apple cider vinegar help speed metabolism which in turn helps burn fat at a much faster rate.
Apple cider vinegar is also said to help detox our bodies by absorbing the toxins and causing the bowel movement to improve.
It also helps stop those sugar cravings we have in between meals, in turn stopping us from overeating or eating in between the meals.
Apple cider vinegar also helps in making one feel full, thus suppressing one's appetite.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
My wife missed her period by 6 days. We did the urine test but it comes negative. Though we were hoping positive results. We did the test at afternoon after having much fluid. Is there possibility that the result came was wrong bcoz of having fluid. What shud we do next. Her period was due on 20july.
Hi. I done an unprotected sex on 12th july and my mensuration date is 25 july. My periods is not starting but feeling pain from last 5 days. I test 6 time by preganews and the result is negative. What I do to start my period. is am pregnant or not? last month I took continuous 7 days a pill for shifting my period, Is this there side effects or I am pregnant. please help me. please request.
After intrauterine death at 32 weeks delivered by cesarean. We will plan to conceive within 6 month after cesarean? is it okay?
Hello, I am 30 yr. Currently 11 weeks (75 days)/pregnant. Conceived through donor iui. I feel very horny while taking bath and feel to masturbate twice in a week but later I get tensed a lot whether it affects my baby. Please kindly help me how to control my feeling so as not to masturbate.
Hi. My baby weight is only 380 grams resulted in ultrasound report after completion of 5 th month of pregnancy. I am seriously doubtful that baby weight is less according to this time period. If yes, kindly prescribe me the healthy nutritious food or meal to fulfill this deficiency which might help me further for normal delivery.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
Homeopathy deals with the cause of the disease so that no further recurrence occurs. Treatment in surgery is related to complications like blood clot formation, infections, injury to the scrotal tissue or structures.
Homoeopathy can also be given in cases where there are complications due to surgery like post operative infections, fibrosis and pain in scrotal area.
Homeopathy offers the natural way for the treatment of hydrocele. The treatment works wonderfully in various diseases. In homeopathy case taking is the most important part which reveals cause of the disease and accordingly medicine is prescribed. The remedies act wonderfully if prescribed correctly.
The medicines help in reducing pain if present.
Remedies help in absorption of fluid.
The treatment help in healing if the underlying cause is injury.
Medicines help in reducing swelling.
There are 56 medicines which give great relief. However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient.
For online treatment, you may follow the following steps by clicking on consult option
Me and my husband are suffering from tb, we both are under medication fr the past 2 months, we wnt 2 conceive. Should we conceive aftr d medication is complete?
Actually I am Virgin and we were not into sex but he just very slightly inserted his penis and took it back after 3mins. He just says that there was no precum but I am little worried. And it was my 7 th day after my periods last so is there any chance of pregnancy and do I need to take ipill?
How to keep the kidneys healthy?
1. Prevent or control hypertension, hypercholesterolemia and diabetes.
2. Exercise regularly; at least 30 min per day.
3. Take adequate natural vitamins and minerals in the form of fresh fruits and vegetables (except moderation in leafy vegetables, beans and tomato)
4. Reduce salt intake (<4 g /day).
5. Reduce animal protein (chicken, mutton, fish, milk etc) intake.
How to keep your urine healthy?
1. Drink 3 to 4 litre of fluids/day to keep urine output > 2 to 2.5 litre/day.
Make sure that your urine is not yellowish.
2. Increase good minerals like citrate, potassium and magnesium in urine. All these are abundant in fruits, especially citrus fruits like lemon and orange.
3. Decrease bad minerals like calcium, oxalate, uric acid and sodium in urine.
4. Do not reduce calcium intake too much.
Calcium is required for bones, teeth, muscles etc. Moreover, too much reduction in calcium increases oxalate in urine leading to stones. 2 small glasses of milk per day is acceptable.
5. Non-vegetarian diet increases uric acid production. Reduce them.
6. Tea, coffee, tomato, greens, chocolate and beans are rich in oxalate. Moderation is required.
With all these dietary modifications your kidneys may still be excreting large amounts of bad minerals and less of good minerals due to genetic predisposition. These can be checked in 24 hour urine tests. If so, you may need some special medications to prevent stones. Your endourologist will help you customize your dietary pattern and medications to dissolve and prevent further stones.
Healthy life, healthy kidneys, no more stones!