Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in DEHRADUN. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harsh Deep Singhal
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Harsh Deep SinghalYour feedback matters!
I am 75 years old diabetic and bp also. I suffer constipation in spite of consuming plenty of food contains fibre. I do not get the urge to go to toilet. I feel my muscle in the rectum is not pushing the stool and water is absorbed and solid mass stool comes out after lot of effort. Lease let me know what is the real problem.
My Father is 60 Year old, He is suffering for High Blood pressure for around 7 years, Now we came here and treating him. He has below complaints 1. High Blood Pressure 2. Frequent Urination 3. Pain in lower thai of right side leg We did below Tests:- 1. Complete blood count showing as normal as needed by a Adult 2. FBS is 89 and PPBS is 146 3. Thyroid profile and LIPID profile shows normal 4. URIN FOR MICROAKBUMIN is 15.0mg 5. Ultrasonography of Abdomen and Pelvis report shows normal 6. ECHO report shows normal Below Medication he is taking: Supermet XL 50 OLMY-A Urimax D Consivas ASP Restyl 0.25mg Carpool T The Blood pressure is normal now, But he is still suffering with Frequent Urination as he has to pee in every 30min and Pain still there in Lower thai (after doing hot therapy didn’t get any result) Please Suggest.
Respected Sir, My mother had been operated on 2014 for Mitral valve replacement on heart. A mechanical valve had been placed in the place of mitral valve. Now she is having a big tumor in her uterus. This has to operate urgently. She is taking warf tablet regularly. Please sir, suggest me how this critical operation can be done securely. I am the only son of parents. Sir, please help me about how securely and safely this operation can be done. Regards, Amit Kumar Bhar.
Hello sir, am 30 years old house wife having problem of high heartbeat at night times and same time upper back ache along with uncomfortable burps all the day. Dr. has suggested medicine for gas problems but after using them also no improvement seen. Kindly suggest me some guidance and refer me good Dr. in KPHB Hyderabad.
I am 65 year old female. I was replaced with prosthetic mitral valve in 1990. I am on warfarin/a intron since then and monitoring INR monthly for adjustment of warfarin/ acitrom. Since last about 4 years I on Acitrom 2 mg daily. I was operated for subdural clot in brain due to fall while walking and was operated for its removal in 2000. I am taking metolar 50mg daily on that account. I am also taking digoxin 1/2 daily. I am now advised to go for cataract operation by eye surgeon in right eye. Is there any risk for the cataract removal surgery. What precaution are required during surgery. Any special advice for cataract surgery.
I am 18 years old and I was operated for multiple stones in gal bladder. Now I don't have gall bladder. After this operation I am suffering with severe pain in my upper abdomen and chest too. This pain is not bearable at all. Please tell me what should I do.
Stroke is a condition known to all for its deadly impact. Even if the affected person survives, the after-effects can be immensely debilitating right from affecting movement to speech. Being informed, you can protect yourself and your loved ones from both ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke. Here are the common signs of stroke that you should be aware of:
- Numbing of arms and legs: Many people wake up and find that their arms and legs are numb and they tend to assume that it is due to compression of the nerve. But the actual reality is that the flow of blood through the arteries running up to the spine is reduced, and it has led to weakness or numbness on either side of the body.
- Double vision and blurriness: Vision problems can also be a strong indicator of stroke even though most people think it is due to long hours of work or aging. When you see two images of the same object, it doesn’t have to mean that you are reading too much. It could mean that the blood vessel in charge of supplying oxygen to the eyes has been disrupted or blocked.
- Slurred speech: Some medicines, particular painkillers can cause speech issues. But this is not the case always; if it is not a side effect that you typically experience after taking painkillers, you should consult a healthcare expert without any delay.
- Confusion and trouble over thinking and articulating: When you find yourself in a state where you cannot recall the right word to explain the right thing, you may rest assured that it is an issue stemming from the stroke. If you find yourself to struggle thinking or finding a word very commonly, then you are heading for big trouble.
- Balance problems: Some people have balance issues, and they think it is due to the dose of alcohol, but experts say it is crucial to identify whether this assumption is correct. You will never have delayed balance problems, and therefore, you cannot blame a drink that you had last day. So, if you have balance issues without any identifiable reason, it is advisable to call a doctor.
- A headache that becomes intolerable at times: Headaches can be a sign of a migraine but in case you are not prone to this ailment, then the debilitating headache could indicate a stroke. Migraine headaches can also mean stroke since both of them have similar signs and symptoms.
- Fatigue that won’t let you stay upright: If you are not doing any physically strenuous job but still feel tired most of the time, it could be a warning sign of stroke. If it continues for over a week, it is recommended that you consult an expert immediately.
Equipped with this knowledge, stay aware and pay attention to the indications your body gives to take care of yourself.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!