Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Harish ThapliyalYour feedback matters!
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have diagnosis problem last 3 month and my knee all times pain in winter. So I suggested what I should do.
Actually i'm suffering from stomach related problem due to continuous loose motion. So, please tell me any solution.
Hello Doctor, I am 22 years old boy 1 year ago I faced a shock in my life that lead me to depression. psychiatrist advised me some medicine. I took for 15 days but after 15 days a local doctor advised me to give up that medicine as I could be addicted to it. Now after 1 year my life is almost alright. But still some times I feel restless for 1-3 minutes that's also very minor. I think I have recovered 90% depression as my muscle pain is also gone. Am I doing right.
I have been suffering from diabetes type 2 since 13 years. Now a days I feel a urgent need of bowel whenever go outside my home. Is this a mental problem. I am afraid of going anywhere. What should I do to improve my digestive system. Is there any treatment or exercise to cure the same. My diabetes fasting is 153 and pp is 170. Please help me.
I am (M -70 yrs) suffering from chronic indigestion, constipation an sleep- disturbance problems.please help
Namaskar, I am a male age 63 years old. No diabetes. No drinks, food veg but occasionally non-veg (say once in a month) I take a tablet named Repace A for blood pressure for last 8 years. My question is regarding Cholesterol which is always in the range of 325-350. I have tried some allopathy statin drugs ,but the side effects are tremendous muscle pain, so presently for last one year I take Abana tabs of Himalaya drug. Request your advice.
Hi doctor I am 13 year old mere teeths me cavity hai aur mere teethsyellow rehate hain jab main brush karta hoon to green ho jaate hain mujhe suggestion dijiye ki mere teeths white rahe aur main konsi paste use karoon.
I occasionally drink warm milk during bed time post mixing turmeric and honey. Currently m feeling gas post drinking, Is their a possibility where my digestive system not able to digest milk or could be other reason. Please advise.
I am a house wife. I often suffer from muscle pain and body and pain. Neither I don't do any hard work nor I walk so much. That pain start at night. I can't sleep because of that. Can you please help me with that?
My age is 22. My height is 4'10 only. I just want to increase my height please give me some tips or homeopathic medicines to increase my height in 3 or 4 months. Please please Help.
I'am growing little slow than my classmates and I want to become more taller I would like to know about the salaries of growing taller fast.
I am of 68 years age having problem of rheumatoid arthritis knee swelling took treatment at ayusha herbal clinics but no effect.
I am having problem of acne (in marathi-fod ani lahan lahan funsya) and there were so many big acne on my body. And it is serious. I have done some tests. Complete blood count, Differential count (L-53, serum creatine (01.01),S.G.O.T-(22.10),S.G.P.T (H 57.30),blood glucose fasting (100.00),blood urea/bun (23.20) So what should I do, its really irritating.
Hello mujhe hair fall problem hai last 4 year se starting m bahut Kam tha ab bahut Jada ho Gaya hai Mene sabhi type k treatment try kar liye hai m ab ek nutrition product try karna chahta hu healthviva biotin, natrol biotin zenith biotin nutrition, Amway which one is best supplement please help me.
I am facing less energy problem. Having 10 month baby. Too hectic schedule with less sleep. Please suggest how to energies with food, exercise etc.
Dear Sir, My son is 12 years old, his blood report is :moderate degree of microcytic hypochromic anemia with moderate neutrophilia .so, please suggest me what treatment he has to under go.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian field of medicine that has been in existence since time immemorial. Many people swear by its efficacy and it is also a proper field of study for people who want to practice this form of medicine as doctors. Ayurveda makes use of a variety of herbs and lifestyle changes including diet, rest and massages in order to create a healthier body. Ayurveda combines Yogic postures with these herbs to create various kinds of treatment for varied conditions.
Panchakarma therapy is one of the kinds of Ayurvedic treatments that can greatly benefit the human body in many ways. This is basically made up of five therapies, which aim at removing the toxins from the body of the patient. One must take a proper consultation with a doctor in order to practice this therapy. Read on to know more about this form of treatment and its various benefits.
- Five therapies: As mentioned above, this therapy is made up of five therapies including Vamana, Raktamokshana, Nasya, Basti and Virechana. These therapies aim at freeing the body of the toxins that may accumulate and give rise to a variety of conditions and diseases in various organs of the body.
- Oils and diet: This therapy is carried out with the help of various medicated oils that help in eliminating the different toxins in one’s body. As per the tenets of Ayurveda, one also has to follow a specific diet and a systematic routine along with this therapy so that the Kapha toxins are removed from the body.
- Ailments and conditions: There are many kinds of conditions and ailments that can be cured and managed with the help of this therapy. Asthma and cervical spondylitis are some of the conditions. Here, the painful symptoms and attacks can be kept at a minimum because these have to do with the Kapha dosha, which is effectively treated when the Kapha toxins are flushed out of the body following this therapy. This treatment helps in cleansing the body with the help of the various oils and the five therapies that are used here.
- Aging process: The Panchakarma therapy helps in preventing the aging process and the signs of aging by replenishing the cells and the energy in the body. This helps in keeping the bones, skin and hair healthy as well, since the patient goes through regular bouts of massage in order to get the treatment.
- Stress: This treatment eliminates stress as it brings about a more calm state of mind. It does so by strengthening the body through the removal of immunity breaking toxins, which puts the hormones back in balance.
Benefits of Panchakarma Treatment:
The results of Panchakarma are very powerful and effective. Some of the benefits include:
- The doshas – vata, pitta and kapha, will return to their original places and function normally. Mind calms down, and intellect and concentration becomes sharp.
- It helps to attain a clear and glowing complexion.
- It helps to reverse the negative effects of daily living.
- It restores the natural state of health and wellness by bringing balance in the system and improving bodily function.
- A person undergoing Panchakarma attains longevity, intellect and freedom from diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.