Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in dehradun. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gagan NakraYour feedback matters!
I have a desk job. A month before I had a sudden pain in my lower back near tail bone. I got it checked and it was examined as a mechanical pain. The pain has returned and its worst. Help me in identifying the real problem.
Hi mam, Greetings of the day, The prob is before marriage I felt I'm strong and did whatever I like to do but now after marriage i'm becoming weak so that I'm unable 2 do any work with perfection day by day my memory power is becoming weak I'm not getting what to do being housewife in alone in day time and in addicted to sleep this prob I faced before marriage too and for this I went 2 a ayurvedic doctor who is famous in seeing nadi and suppose to say disease she said I have a prob with my sleep and my body was totally dried I'm not getting what is my problem, please help me out with your advice. Thanks.
I have been suffering from constipation since last 8 month. My stool is not regular also. It is very tight. I also feel weak low concentration on studies. please suggest some treatment.
I have done a nose piercing 4 months back. The wound is stil not heald and it gets infected frequently. There is a big piercing bump as well. Please help
Regular exercise can lower blood glucose and possibly reduce the amount of medication you need to treat diabetes, or even eliminate the need for medication. Here are a few useful exercise tips:
Get your doctor’s approval before starting an exercise program
Start slowly with a low-impact exercise such as walking, swimming or jogging
Warm up for 5 minutes before starting to exercise and cool down for 5 minutes after
Avoid doing activity in extremely hot or cold temperatures. Choose indoor options when the weather is extreme
Drink plenty of water before, during, and after activity to stay hydrated
Always carry a source of carbohydratewith you so you’ll be ready to treat low blood glucose
Activities should be energizing but not overly difficult
Wear athletic shoes that are in good shape and are the right type for your activity
Try to exercise at the same time every day for the same duration. This will help control your blood sugar
Exercise at least three times a week for about 30 to 45 minutes
If you plan to exercise more than an hour after eating, it’s a good idea to have a snack.
If you use insulin, exercise after eating, not before
Test your blood sugar before, during and after exercising
Do not exercise when your blood sugar is more than 240
Carefully inspect your feet before and after activity for blisters, redness or other signs of irritation
Stop doing an activity if you feel any pain, shortness of breath or light-headedness.
Talk to your doctor about any unusual symptoms that you experience.
Hello sir/ma'am. My self syed Fahad hashmi I have sinus problem. And half headache problem. My lips black.
I am 58 years male. Whenever I think towards sex my penis start leaking with lubricant fluid. If my girl friend is full day with me, it will keep continuously leaking. I think that must be mixed up with semen. It means if I have sex with girlfriend the chances of her pregnancy will be high. How can I test that lubricant fluid?
I have bead sweat since last 3 nights. What should I do? Can it be resolved by any simple methods, need a solution.
Hlo sir/mam I'm 41 years old. I have pigmentation on my face since 8 yrs. please suggest me how to get rid of this permanently.
Hi, I am 31 years old male and suffering from urinary tract problem for past one month. Doctor says it is chronic prostatitis. But I would like to share my history here. Before 2 years, I received unprotected oral sex from a massage therapist. Even 4 months back I received the same unprotected oral sex. No symptoms were shown all these days and I started having urinary problem since end of June and it is continuing till date. I am worried a lot that it could be chlamydia or gonorrhoea. I expressed my anxiety to the doctor, but he strongly opposed my thought that it cannot be. I have been tested for HIV, HBsAg, VDRL and everything turned out NEGATIVE. Do I still susceptible to chlamydia or gonorrhoea? I feel fluctuating burning sensation or pain around my genitals. All of the sudden it had stopped in the middle but again started. Apart from this, there are no other symptoms observed. No discharge or no rashes. Please let me know the chances of getting chlamydia or gonorrhoea through oral sex. What test should I take? Why the doctor was so strongly opposing my thought? He said that 3 months is a longer period for the symptoms to show up and therefore he asked me not to worry about it. But I am terribly worried as urinary problem still persists.
Testis latak gye h aur testis k andar kuch gila gila lgta h, I think it's hydrocrele aur testes ko waps sahi kese kre aur usee wapas apni jagh pe kese laye without surgery.
“Health is wealth”, this is a proverb that all of us have been acquainted with ever since childhood, but not many of us pay it the importance that it deserves. One of the best ways to keep your health, in the form it should be kept by opting for power foods and topping that list of the most effective power foods is the Indian Gooseberry (Amla).
Why Indian Gooseberry?
Amla has been recognised as the powerhouse of variety of nutrients, all of which are geared towards aiding and nurturing one or the other part of your body. Amla or the Indian Gooseberry is an important part of Ayurveda medicine as well and is prescribed by all the Ayurvedic specialists either in the form of medicine or as a part of their patient’s daily diet.
- Combats cough and flu: According to Ayurvedic specialists, Amla is a brilliant cure for a general cough and flu. Mixing two teaspoons of the amla juice with two teaspoons of honey and consuming it on a regular basis can help with curing cough and cold in a shorter span of time compared to any other medication.
- Is a great cure for anti ageing: Amla is referred to as a super fruit that helps with controlling ageing. The fact that it owns a high content of antioxidants allows it to reduce the chances of cell damage. It is also useful in fighting the different side effects of the free radicals also assists it in withholding signs of ageing.
- Works against heart diseases: Consumption of high cholesterol food leads to high cholesterol level in your blood. The floating of cholesterol on the blood leads to the blockage of crucial arteries and veins, leading to a number of cardiac diseases. It halts the building of bad cholesterol in the blood vessels and thus reduces the chances of a heart attack. Not only does it serve the above-mentioned functions but also stops the heart from thickening or clogging.
- Works towards reducing blood sugar: Fruits that are generally high in polyphenol are able to help the body combat the ill effects of high blood sugar. Since Indian Gooseberry has a high content of polyphenol, it helps diabetic patients in better absorption of insulin, thus helping in the reduction of blood sugar levels.
- Treats ulcer: Amla is recognised to have very high antibacterial properties which help it to prevent any kind of ulcer. The fact that amla is high in vitamin c also reduces the chance of mouth ulcers, which are often caused due to the deficiency of the same. Amla also assists in bringing down the acidity level in the body, which all in all eliminates any chance of ulcer creation in the body.
According to researchers and Ayurvedic medical experts, there is a whole list of other benefits that Indian gooseberries extend to us. Some of these other benefits include- immediate relief from constipation, influences hair growth, prevents lice, reduces pigmentation and gives a natural glow to the skin, cools the body down, improves eyesight and much, much more.