Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Dehradun. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Divye ChhabraYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from body aches after getting up in the morning with having bad breath also. Want to know some solution?
I am 60 years old and a 22 year diabetic. For the past 6 months I am having pain at the bottom (heel) of the leg. The pain is especially severe in the morning after waking up. I had consulted doctors, who had advised me that it is normal and wanted me to have Brufen when the pain is accute if not live with it. I tried with Homeopathic but even after almost 20 days no improvement is there. Can you suggest a remedy?
Before two month I had fever then my body pain now my knee born is doing sound and all body pain pls suggest me.
My friend is having above 100 fever for last couple of days. He is also having a bad headache body ache and having a vomiting feeling. What has probably happened to him?
I am 27 years old my left side part of the body is paining from head to toe what is the problem. Can anyone help me out ?
I am suffering from fever and body pains. What I have to do now? Can you give suggestions to me please.
I met an accident and after check up found out that I am having a hairline fracture on my right feet. I am facing severe pain and swelling. What should I do now? Please help.
I am 20 years old and I feel headache and pain in my body. I can't eat too much food and sometimes feel like vomiting. What should I do please help me with medicines also?
After a day of work , there is a bit of body ache at night (specifically legs) , it gets better the next morning but then there is laziness throughout the day, how to overcome this body ache ?
Pain is a feeling of distress that is caused by intense damaging stimuli. It is one of the most common reasons that compels the patient to consult a physician and take painkillers. In the long run, painkillers have adverse effects on our body. While most of the times, the cause of the pain is diagnosed, there are cases in which the cause remains undiagnosed. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is based on symptoms and has no side effects and thus, it is most effective in the treatment of both muscle and joint pains.
Here we give you a list of common homeopathic pain medications that are prescribed to give relief to patients and the circumstances under which they can be used.
- Bryonia- It is given when there is a hot swollen joint, pain from overuse of body part or injury. The slightest movement aggravates the pain and is relieved of the pressure on the affected part.
- Causticum - It is recommended for muscle spasm, stiff neck and pain. The character of the pain is sharp and tearing and is caused by cold dry weather. The patient is relieved by the warmth.
- Arnica Montana - Arnica is suggested when a patient has sore, bruised feeling all over the body. The patient is very sensitive to the pain and everything on which he rests seems very hard. Arnica is a top remedy in case of injury from falling, sprain and bruise.
- Rhus Toxicodendron- A first choice of remedy in case of rheumatism and back pain. The right side of the body is especially affected. The patient experiences stiffness and aching pain that aggravates during the rainy season, in the morning, on exposure to cold and also by rest. Pain is relieved by moving the affected parts and by warmth.
- Cuprum Metallicum- It is given in cases of muscle twitching or severe muscle spasm. The patient feels better when the painful area is massaged.
- Magnesia Phosphorica - This is the best medicine for all types of pain, especially when the pain is in the right side of the body. The pain is aggravated by cold and movement and is relieved by heat and rest in the general. This is suggested to relieved lower abdomen pain during menstruation.
- Pulsatilla- This is an excellent remedy for rheumatic pains that shifts from one joint to another. Homeopathic medicine is suggested after a thorough understanding of patient symptoms and the medication differs from patient to patient. So it is better to consult a homeopathic physician to select a suitable medicine to get relieved from pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.