Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Basnt KoliYour feedback matters!
Is laser safe for our eyes. If yes. Provide me the details of best eye hospital in delhi for laser treatment. Thank you.
Whenever I see laptop for long time. My eyes and neck will pain so much. I consulted doc and he gave specs but of no use. Even I get water from my eyes. What should be done to overcome this.
Im a student. Im experiencing the headache while I'm listening to classes but I'm able to see the words in long distance. Does I have an eye sight? What are the symptoms of eye sight?
I am suffering from myopia since when I am was 10years old. After the consult with eye expert I am wearing glasses, but year after year my lens power goes high, how I can get rid from this. Please help me.
I had eye sight long distance of 2.2 r and 1.25 l can you suggest about the laser treatment for having without spectacles.? Currently iam using spectacles.
My FAther Left eyes is suffering from glaucoma since 15 years. He lose his right eyes light before 8 years. Now doctors says after some days his lose this eyes light also. If we operate then 5% only chances of light. So advise.
My right eye focus on a near object changes and eye ball moves and I see two objects at a time with my choice on whom to focus.
Sir my brother has eye site problem his eyes will be always red even in the morning also so what is the reason?
Hello sir. Muje eyes ki laser surgery krvani h sir mere dOno eyes me 2 no. H age 21 h kya me krva skta hu.
How to cure myopia? -5.5 left eye-6.0 right eye. Dis pwr s nt suitable at such an young age. I might end up becmng blnd and wl b rejctd for mny job intrvws. Is dere any cure?.
I am 43 year old male my eyes are burning, I con't work with laptop on continuously, some times I can't recognize the letters properly on the screen. Please suggest.
I'm using power glasses from past 5 years, now can I use contact lens? Please tell me the details of contact lens, and advantages and disadvantages.
Since few days I'm seeing a black spot along with floaters in my vision. It appears clearly when I see white background. I'm a software engineer. Is it a usual scenario like any other floater or do need I to consult an eye specialist?
I had itchy, teary and pink eye but I also took medication for that means eye drops and medicines that time I felt better and now when I stopped using eye drops and medicines I again feel like itching the eyes and after that it becomes pink and pain so much and also I have headache after that then what should I do to cure this? It is almost 15 days now that I am not feeling well I also have flu after that.
LASIK or Laser-Assisted in-situ Keratomileusis is a kind of eye surgery used for correcting certain vision problems as well as reducing or doing away with the need for corrective lenses or eyeglasses. It is a widely used refractive surgery that alters the shape of your cornea, the transparent tissue on the frontal portion of the eye. The fundamental aim of this surgery is to refract (bend) light rays in order to make them focus on the retina with improved precision, thus creating a sharper and clearer vision.
You can go for a LASIK eye surgery if you are experiencing any of these problems:
- Myopia or Nearsightedness: It is a condition wherein you enjoy a clearer vision while looking at objects that are close to you. However, distant objects would appear blurred.
- Hypermetropia or Farsightedness: Here, you may experience blurred vision while focusing on objects which are near to you but tend to enjoy better clarity in vision while viewing objects which are placed at a distance.
- Astigmatism: It is a condition disrupting focus of both the distant and close (near) vision.
Learn About The Different Tyoes Of Lasik-
- C-Lasik- C-Lasik or Customized Lasik is gaining ground as the latest and the most effective tool for restoring the quality of one’s vision. It uses a Wave front Guided customized ablation to render personalized treatment to each individual. While the surgical procedure stays the same, C-Lasik, also known as “Eagles’ Eye Vision” can provide the perfect shape to the eye surface, helping one to focus accurately. C-Lasik means that laser eye treatment is now unique to each eye. With C-Lasik, treatment is designed specifically to treat your individual vision errors. It improves the quality of your vision. Each C-Lasik assessment involves an extra diagnostic (screening) process to let the surgeon understand your vision better and select the most suitable treatment for you.
- iLasik- iLasik is the first vision rectifying procedure that is fully customized, done with the use of a laser. It is used to rectify myopia till a measure of 10 diopters, hypermetropia up to +5 diopters and astigmatism, till -5 dioptersafter evaluation of cornea. iLASIK is different from normal LASIK surgery because it recognises that every eye is different. Using 3D mapping technology, the characteristics along with the uniqueness of each eye is recognised. Then using this information, a blueprint is developed so that the lasers can target the right areas. High-frequency pulses are used to create a corneal flap which is lifted so that another laser can repair your eyes. iLasik is the only procedure that has the technology to personalize treatment to individual vision needs. In fact, wavefront measurements are 25 times more precise than those taken with conventional methods used for eyeglasses and contacts.
- Contoura Vision LASIK- Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology available for laser vision correction when it comes to accuracy and precision. This diagnostic technology is able to meticulously identify and record irregularities in the cornea’s curvature as well as its optics. During the procedure, this information is combined with the patient’s corrective eyewear prescription to dramatically improve vision for those suffering from nearsightedness (myopia) and astigmatism. While standard LASIK surgery has been helping individuals enhance correct visual refractive errors for many years, Contoura Vision takes the treatment a step further by offering even greater degrees of enhanced vision quality. Potential benefits of this technique can also include a reduced “glare” at night and even an increase in reading speed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.