Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Rishikesh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. B.C. JoshiYour feedback matters!
Dr. I have problems with my sleeping and I cannot sleep well at night and also have gas treble and low Bp at night What I could do.
Hello age 21 hai muje kuch din phle BP high ya shyd dehydration tha ab muje bht jada tiredness rehti hai nind bhi aati hai kbhi kbhi bechaini si ho jati hai toh doct ye koi bimari k symptoms h kya ? Ya normal h toh koi treatment btao pls .
If blood sugar level increasing every year & reached upto PLBS=220 FBS=130, it will be called diabatic or not
Dear Dr. Please advise what should I do in respect of High Cholesterol and Uric Acid Regards, P.K.BHALLA 9810016269.
I have a cholesterol 214.8mg/dl and triglecyride161.9mg/dl. Slightly above than normal range. What medication I may be advised. Is there any fear?
My BP is currently in the region of 160-150/92-81. Is it safe to continue like this without taking medicine, and just trying to sleep more.
Actually my BP is fluctuating to 140/90 and 150/92 and 110/70 in the consequence days so what is the problem and shall I go for daily tablets m!
Sir/mam my father is a sugar patient. Few days ago, my father had a low pressure and after that his blood pressure always remaining low. He feel very weakness. Can I give him juices of fruits for drink. Nd pls tell me what type of juice should I give him.
My blood pressure frequently goes up every evening After 4: 00 pm. It crosses 160/100. I am taking some pill still it doesn't work after 4: 00 pm it rises frequently. Here are the medicines I take: Stamlo 5 mg. 1---0----1 Betacap tr 40 1----------- Losar 25 1----0---1 Ecosprin 75. 0----1---0.
Hii doctor, I had conceived after 1 month of my marriage i. E in january 2015 and miscarriage in march 2015 and had D&C. After that no success till now. What should I do now if hsg test showed one of my tube block and other partially blocked. As I am very upset and much worried. I want to conceive fast and solve all my problem. What should I Do. As I am financially not so strong. please guide me and tell me effective way.
High blood pressure is a condition that is characterized by increased pressure on the walls of the artery. This condition occurs when the systolic pressure (contraction of the heart) is greater than 130 and the diastolic pressure (relaxation of the heart) hovers around 90 over a period of time.
If the condition is not treated, then heart muscles and blood vessels come under a lot of strain. It is caused by factors such as:
- Excessive consumption of salt
- Not consuming vegetables
- If you are obese
- Over consumption of alcohol
- If you lead a sedentary lifestyle
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall wellbeing. It is free from side effects as it is a natural method of treatment. The various Ayurvedic remedies to treat high blood pressure are:
- Diet: Include vegetables and fruits in your diet as they provide your body with the necessary nutrients. Make sure that you are not eating excess carbohydrates and fats. Avoid junk foods in your diet, consume natural foods such as whole grains and legumes. Eat foods such as brown rice and whole wheat as they provide steady stream of energy in the body.
- Yoga: Make sure to add yoga workouts to your morning routine as they help in keeping your body supple and flexible. It also helps you in relaxing and centering yourself so as to reduce mental stress. Start off with simple postures such as upward dog and the cobra.
- Remain Active: If you are the type of person who leads a sedentary lifestyle, then you need to get off the couch. A sedentary lifestyle is known to increases the risk if high blood pressure and diabetes. Follow an exercise regimen to keep your heart healthy.
- Avoid stressful activities: Avoid situations that take a toll on your mental health as they can create complications if you are suffering from high blood pressure. In your free time, indulge in activities that provide a source of relaxation and peace such as playing or reading a book.
I am a 73 year old male. My systolic pressure is measuring on the high side - 165 mm - while my diastolic pressure is low - 65 mm - as it has always been in the past. Why is this so? if the arteries have narrowed, both the pressure readings should logically become higher.
These are the health tips for achieving #healthy#heart.
- avoid #smoking.
- cut down on #salt.
- limit your intake of #alcohol.
- be physically #active.
- monitor your #bp, #blood #sugar #cholesterol.
- manage your #stress #level.
- check your #family histroy for #cardiac#problems
- #maintain a #healthy #weight.