Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Dehradun. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
I used propranolol hydrochloride tablets for 2 months to cure migraine pains. Will it have an serious side effects on heart? Does this medicine is the cause of my palpitations? Thank you.
Hi doctor, I'm 25 year old male. 5" 11 height, 90kg weight, not married, from 1 week I'm eating full sweets in relatives homes from that time I'm getting full hungry at noon times my body is shivering I'm unable to control. If I do a small work also I'm getting full sweat, my heart beat also running fast I can sense when I touch my heart area. I think this is diabetics problem, So can I know the reason pls? Is it possible to get in early ages? My parents also diabetic. What type of doctor, tests I need to take to find all these problems?
My mother is suffering from migraine headache from last 30 years, what kind of is treatment for her.
Since 1 year I am facing nerves problem, my neck certainly feel uncomfortable while I am doing my desk job. My hands certainly feel freeze. What should I do?
My daughter is 20 years old. Past 4 years she is having severe shoulder pain, swelling on both arms and numbness n her hands please give solutions for it.
I am 62+ handicapped. I get severe cramp and pain in my only healthy foot/leg (knee down onwards) while sleeping in night. I get a feeling as if my only leg too getting paralyzed. I get up and start walking under severe pain. It takes about an hour to come to normal. I walk with help of a pair of under arm crutches. I am also diabetic and on insulin. Is there a remedy. Otherwise I am healthy:-)
Hello sir . Mujhe pichle kuch mahino se hatho me hand tramors ki problem ho rahi hai. Sir please koi solution bataiye.
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired. Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.