Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Dehradun. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Anil K. SinghYour feedback matters!
Its been a month and my body heatsup from inside as if I have internal fever, and I start shivering. My head pains and eyeball starts feeling heavy with watery eyes. I showed to so many doctor but even after having medicine for a month, problem is still there. I get ok when I take medicine but comes back again. One doctor told me its allergic fiver. Other details: Stress due to ca final exam Age: 25 Sex: female Was having stone problem but get treated with medicine (before 6 months) Medicine I had: Bevon CD (1 tab after lunch) Topcid-40 (1 tab evening 7 pm before dinner) Allegra-M (1 tab at night after dinner) Please help as I am in much problem.
I suffer from head aches more often. May be because of tension or migraine. Doctors gave me dolo and stemtill. Sometimes pain reduces and sometimes not. Once I get severe head aches then drugs don't help me. Which is the best medicine for head aches and how to prevent it.
What You Need to Know About Epilepsy And Seizures in Children!
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.