Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Dehradun. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. A. S RathoreYour feedback matters!
I have gaps appearing in between my teeth from last few months. Also I wanted to know that my gums are dark in color, is there anything I could do for it?
I had a corn on my leg I applied the corn bandages and it wasn't there anymore but later on I got another corn there what should I do?
I am a 28 years old female and I had unprotected sex on my 6th day of periods. Now I am unable to guess if I can get pregnant or should I take any contraceptive pills? What should I do? Please help.
I am hypothyroid patient taking thyroxine sodium tablet from past 8 years. I heard ther is permanent solution in homeopathy is that true and which doctor is best for hypothyroid I mean tsh.
I have hair fall problem from one year, I used many hair fall control shampoos and conditioner then also I doesn't work Plsr suggest me solution.
I have a body pain last two days, now a days body going too week, give me an health tips to maintain d body correctly.
Sir due to stomach ache I m going to washroom. But there's only gas coming out and only a little of loose motion s. This happens frequently almost hourly. Please find me a solution.
I am 20yr old boy and I have hair fall problem last 4/5 mnth I lose my hair in too much amount it can make my hair so think and week I take treatment by doctors but no improvement can you help me for this problem.
Before 3 years. My skin colour was white. Now it grows some black. What to do to regain my white colour.
I want to gain a weight coz im very slim what to do n please suggest some diet chart. I.e how much vegetables n roti to b consume everyday, please tell.
Hi, This is for one my cousin she has a heavy hair fall issue and she wants to reduce her weight, but she is doing regular exercise and healthy food habit, can you kindly guide her regarding this?
My knee of left leg has been little injured in an accident two one month ago. For only two days there was pain, but it was recovered as I took painkiller and volini. But sometimes I feel trouble while walking or sitting. What can I do now? please suggest something.
I have done 200 dumbbells in gym. Which led to muscle pull it's paining suggest me I can't even type.
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.