Doctor in Tewari Clinic
Submit a review for Tewari ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are saved my life. mera VDRL 1.16 THA LEKIN AB 6 MONTH SE 1.4 HAI KYA YAH THIK HO SKTA HAI
I was in so much pain due to my pre-marital counselling. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. One of my cousin's referred to Rajesh Tewari. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Rajesh Tewari guided me to change my attitude. The overall outlook of the Tewari Clinic was very nice. Rajesh Tewari has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. Rajesh Tewari certainly knows the in and out of his speciality.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my erectile dysfunction. The Tewari Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my erectile dysfunction, but he has helped me immensely. With the help of his treatment for erectile dysfunction I am feeling so great. Both Rajesh Tewari and staff were very helpful. I searched this Rajesh Tewari online and saw his reviews. Rajesh Tewari is really like god send person. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely.
I feel strange that I am suffering from premature ejaculation. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was suffering from premature ejaculation for such a long time. Hygiene is very important, and I must Tewari Clinic was extremely clean. During the complete premature ejaculation treatment program he always supported and motivated me. Dr Rajesh Tewari has expert knowledge in the field.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems. I am so happy that I chose Dr Rajesh Tewari for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but he has treated my completely. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. The overall atmosphere in the Tewari Clinic is very soothing.
Never thought I will suffer from something like male sexual problems like this. I am so much benefitted with Dr Tewari's male sexual problems treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. He can handle all types of emergency cases. I am so happy that I chose him for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
I was in so much pain due to my masturbation addiction. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better after the treatment given by Dr Rajesh. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. His treatment benefitted me to great extent.
After visiting other doctors and treatment from other sources, I found Dr. Rajesh Tewari the best one. He has thorough understanding of the subject. His treatment worked immediatly as I started the medicines. In my knowledge he is the best doctor in Dehradun.
The small penis treatment given by Dr Rajesh was very effective. I was very tensed about this problem, but after consulting him, I am feeling much better now. The "Tewari Clinic" is very well esigned and I am quite benefitted with the treatment.
I had vitamin D deficiency. I consulted Dr Rajesh. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I am so thankful to him for giving me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u for u feedback doctor.. i will do as u r suggested.. please let me kmow how make it stand upwards when it is erected...
Thank you so much doctor. Your answers for my all questions were really useful and I am very happy that you helped me out with my worries. Thank u
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful and prompt. Thank you so much for ur valuable response
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be sensible, knowledgeable and very helpful. Cleared my confusion
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. i recommend this app to others.i am satisfieda
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be very helpful. Land ki topi ko niche karn k tarika
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be well-reasoned. No other infection sir
Loknath Kumar Behera
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be very helpful. Very helpful to know.
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are practical. Is there any thing currently available?
Devendra Kumar Mahala
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be very helpful. Very good answer.
The tantric technique designed to give you multiple orgasms
Tantric sex can allow you to experience deeper, more love induced, more gratifying and a calming sex experience. Read on to know all the tantric techniques to have sex.
- Tantric sex: Who would not want more intimate, more satisfying and longer love making sessions? Some people can only imagine of having good sex but even many studies reveal that not many couples have experienced a better and satisfying sex. What do you call a great sex experience? Great sex is not about just orgasm but arousal of all the sexual senses and this is only possible with tantric sex. Yes, you just read that right, tantric sex can not only give you one satisfying orgasm but many. Is the concept for real? Do people really have sex for hours and reach an intense level of ecstasy? Tantric sex can allow you to experience deeper, more love induced, more gratifying and a calming sex experience. Read on to know all the tantric techniques to have sex.
- Maintain an eye contact: You might not be aware but maintaining an eye contact while making love can be the biggest sexual stimulation. Make your partner sit in front of you, so you can have an eye contact with them. Now, close your eyes for a while at first to centralize your brain, then open your eyes and look into each other’s eyes. You can include gazing into your foreplay sessions. The lust and transition of emotions in your partner’s eyes while being intimate can be a big turn on.
- Conscious touch: The idea is to arouse your partner’s sensuality with teasing. It starts with touching your partner at places and building a sexual tension between you two. Tease builds up a tension that can later turn into deep and sensuous sex. Experts explain that while practicing conscious touch, you must not stress, the whole point is to stay in the moment. If you are constantly worrying about work, money or other stuff, you would not be able to reap benefit of conscious touch as you need to be in your senses when your partner touches and warmth of their skin fills you with arousing sensations.
- Delve into your senses: Sex is absolutely not about two bodies but about two hearts and two souls. When we include tantric sex, it becomes about having sex with all your senses. Making all your five senses like taste, touch, smell, sound and sight to work and having sex that is on entirely different level is the idea of tantric sex. To arouse all your senses try oils, fragrance, and music while for taste, you can make them lick off chocolates, honey from your different body parts. For touch, you can caress their body with feathers, flower petals or just your fingers, tickling and teasing them at the same time.
- Full body orgasm: Yes, this might sound a little strange but yes, there are full body orgasms for real. And how do you achieve it? You create erotic energy when you are close to orgasm and then let it melt a bit. Then create it again by making use of your warm breathes against your partners skin and communicate you’re your sexual energy through your body. When you will finally have an orgasm, you will be able to have impacts on your different body parts like ripple effect in a pond.
Nightfall is commonly also known as wet dreams. The problem of nightfall is very common among men's in the mid age or adolescent age. The problem of wet dreams is characterized by the unknowingly and involuntarily ejaculation while asleep. It can be seen in both men and women but its more common among male and rare in a female. During the nocturnal emission, the men may wake up and again go back to sleep.A nightfall or nocturnal emission is considered to be a problem only if it is very frequent or if it is persistent even when the male has crossed adolescent age. In either of these case, it is essential to seek a doctor's advice.
Frequent masturbation, watching pornography or such pictures, discussing sex or adult talks makes a person victim of the nightfall. Also, certain medicines or drugs such as sedatives, tranquilizers, and high BP medicines can lead to nocturnal emission. Apart from this the mental state of mind (Stress, depression, anxiety etc.) and also no or less physical activity (Obesity, long sitting hours, inactivity) of a person accounts for wet dreams.
Treatment Options -
1. A proper diet can ensure strength that you might have lost due to nightfall.
2. Practicing Yoga and meditation regularly before going to sleep can also help in getting rid of the emissions.
Other ways to treat nightfall is using natural or homemade remedies. There are no side effects for such treatment methods.
Yogurt - Should have at least 2-3 bowls of yogurt a day.
Avoid watching Porn - Too much of porn arouses you sexually. So it is advised not to watch porn.
Sage tea - Having two cups of sage tea a day will reduce the chances of nocturnal emission.
Gooseberry - Popularly known as amla acts as an anti-oxidant and helps in reducing the nightfall. Gradually the wet dreams problem will be solved.
Bathing - It is advice to take bath before you go to bed. It helps you have a sound sleep. A sound sleep is very important for avoiding nightfall.
Here are few myths about nightfall that every man should know:
1. Nightfall in men is wrong and abnormal: There is nothing wrong or abnormal about nightfall; it is a normal part of growing up and becomes rarer as a male grows up. Rare nightfall in men is not harmful and one need not feel guilty. Nightfall is just spontaneous tendency to empty the reservoir of sperms in adolescents. Nightfall occurs only in males: This is one of the myths about nightfall; the fact is even females could have a spontaneous orgasm in sleep without being aware of it as their vagina just gets wet and lubricated. Men may wake up from sleep due to increased wetness.
2. Nightfall in men is a sign of illness: This is a myth that most people have; however it is a natural process that occurs in most men and women unless it occurs very frequently. Nightfall with high frequency can affect the sexual and mental health of the male or female. You can try out nightfall treatment.
3. Nightfall can make you weak: One of the favorite myths about nightfall; actually nightfall occur when there is absence of sex or masturbation to release the sperms and it is a natural way to remove the excess sperms from the testicular sac. However having excessive and frequent nightfall can decrease the immunity of the person. Nightfall in men can lead to reduced sperm count: This applies to only increased and frequent nightfall in men; it is a popular feared myth and nightfall does not reduce sperm count. It is a natural body mechanism to throw out the overflowing content from testicular sac and induce the regular formation of healthy sperms.
4. Nightfall reduces male organ size: One of the popular myths about nightfall; nightfall does not shrink the male organ. The truth is that there is nothing that can increase or decrease the size of the male organ; also sexual health does not depend on the size of the male organ.
My sperm is coming out very fast within 1 minute during time of sex, it come out and then my Penis become normal. Is there any way or medicine which help to delay the climax?
Sexual dreams are obviously a good gauge of your overall libido level, and while Freud said sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, he also obsessed in his semi-repressive Victorian times that sexdreams were always about something more.
If you think he's right (minus the mother/ father oedipal whatever), here's a quick guide to some possible ways to decode aspects of your sexual dreams:
Random or series of dreams about sex with strangers.
You have a sexual dream about this guy you saw in Rite-Aide and then the next night it's about the professor in your statistics class. Such dreams about strangers or acquaintances (and men are more apt to dream about strangers than women do) are usually a good indicator of the state of your libido: Your brain is trying to let you know that those physical needs are not getting met. Find a good and safe way to help your brain out.
What sexual experiences are you dreaming about?
But wait: How is your sexual experience in your dream different from the usual experience with your partner? Is it something a bit out of the norm, or some new approach that kicks off a new level of excitement? If it's still intriguing in the light of day, maybe it's time to speak up and ask about what that dream may be guiding you toward.
Dreams of fuller relationships.
You have a sexual dream, but what sticks with you most when you wake up is not the sex itself but the before and after—the romantic dinner, on-the-couch foreplay, post-coital cuddling, or open conversation and intimacy. These can be clues to how you may want to be treated—perhaps with more kindness and consideration, or more clarity and honesty—or how you need to be, maybe more assertive or more adventurous. Think about it in the context of your current relationship, and if need be, speak up about it.
Dreams of old partners.
You're three months into a new and serious relationship with a wonderful person, but the only one you find yourself dreaming about is your ex. There's a closeness in the dream that has long since faded, but in your waking hours you're wondering why this dream keeps circling back to the old instead of celebrating the new. The problem is that your brain just hasn’t switched gears. Sex with the new person may be triggering old neurological patterns bringing you back to the past. Over time, as you create new experiences and memories, your brain should create new circuits—and your dreams will readjust.
Dreams of a former partner that won't go away.
What happens if every time you have a sexual dream, it involves your ex, and there's always some larger backdrop, like a playing out of an old argument or one of you trying to get back with the other, or you find yourself involved with both the old and new relationship at the same time. This dream is less about sex and more about grief and loss, the letting go of the old relationship, and it can take years to unravel and heal. Over time, as you process your grief, such recurring dreams should fade, though you may find that it doesn't make much to get them stirring again—maybe when you hear that your ex's mother has died, or other tangential connections.
If you want to help move the healing process along, or if you particularly notice that your dreams keep circling around certain themes—guilt or regret, for example—you may want to look for other ways of getting closure. Try writing a letter or email to your ex—one that you may not actually send, but that helps you get out of your head all the stuff you never really got to say. Or, if you are really brave and think it is appropriate, go ahead and set up a phone conversation or face-to-face meeting. The aim is not to dig up dirt or reopen old wounds, but simply to say whatever it is that you never got a chance to express.
So there you have it: As you look back over your sexual dream life, you may find other clues that your dreams are giving you about what you need, what you may need to resolve, or what you'll want to pay more attention to. Don't over-analyze or obsess, but do be curious, trust your intuition, and if you can, take action. You'll always have tomorrow night's dreams to tell how well you're doing.
"It’s common for people to assume that as people get older, their desires and capacity for sexual activity either diminishes or is 'dirty'. Rationalizations for these thoughts and beliefs can range from a belief that as people age they become less attractive (thus less desirable), that their bodies can’t handle it, or that men and women of a certain age and with sexual desires are just dirty old men or sex-crazed cougars and shouldn’t be thinking about stuff like that. The problem with these outdated beliefs is that our sexuality is a big part of who we are. It’s not just our biological prerogative, it’s part of our personality, self-image, and form of communication. None of which just goes away because people leave work behind. In fact, studies suggest that sexual activity can last for some people into their 80’s and even 90’s. This trend is likely to continue as people near, or already in, retirement are healthier and more active than previous generations. Furthermore, research finds that keeping the romance alive in a relationship is an important part of a satisfying retirement and many of the same factors that can contribute to supposed sexless years of retirement are the same factors that affect sexuality in persons of any age. Things like boredom with your partner, alcohol abuse, lack of energy, and overall health all play a role in one’s sex life.”
It’s a subject many men have wondered about at some point in time: What is the average penis size?
According to a study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI), the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches. The average girth is 3.66 inches for a flaccid penis and 4.59 inches for an erect penis. Girth is the circumference of the penis at its widest section.
Keep reading to learn more about penis size, how much size matters for sexual satisfaction, and what you should do if you’re worried that your penis is too small.
What does the research say?
The BJUI research used data from 17 studies, and the study participants totaled more than 15,000 men. In addition to the averages listed previously, the analysis charted sizes and placed them into percentiles.
For example, an erect penis of 6.3 inches is in the 95th percentile. That means that out of 100 men, only five would have a penis longer than 6.3 inches. Likewise, an erect penis of 3.94 inches is in the 5th percentile, meaning that only five men out of 100 would have a penis shorter than 3.94 inches.
Other studies have produced similar results. A study published in the Journal of Urology also found that the length of a penis when flaccid wasn’t a predictor of its length when erect. In other words, men can have erections of similar size, but have flaccid penises of varying size.
How to measure your penis size
Measure length from the top of your penis to the tip of your glans. The top of your penis is where it connects to your pubic bone. The tip of your glans is the round part at the end of your penis. Compress any fat in front of your pubic bone when measuring. Also, don’t include additional length related to a foreskin.
Measure girth around the base or the middle of the shaft.
DOES SIZE MATTER?
Does size matter?
- Of particular concern for some men is whether their penis will be satisfying sexually for themselves and their partner. Some men may also be anxious about how they look naked.
- When it comes to sexual intercourse, bigger may not always be better. In a study in the journal PLOS One, researchers interviewed 75 sexually active women about the size of penis they would prefer for a one-night stand and for a long-term relationship. The women were shown 33 different-sized 3-D penis models made out of blue plastic so as not to suggest a particular race.
- The average size preferred by the women in the study was an erect penis that is 6.4 inches long and 5 inches in circumference for a one-time encounter. For a long-term relationship, the average size preferred by the women was a penis that is 6.3 inches long with a circumference of 4.8 inches. Both of these choices were only slightly bigger than the average.
- Another similar study of women’s preferences, published in BMC Women’s Health, found that penis girth was more important to them than length for sexual satisfaction.
- A man’s perception of his own penis size can have an impact on confidence and a positive body image. Men who are self-conscious about the size of their penis, either in its flaccid or erect state, may experience anxiety-induced erectile dysfunction and other emotional problems.
- Therapists working with men who have this kind of self-consciousness often find that a person’s perception of “too small” doesn’t align with what research shows. One study found that of 67 men who were concerned that their penis was too small, none were determined to have a penis considered short enough to recommend penile lengthening.
What causes dry orgasms?
- Men may have dry orgasms for a variety of reasons.
- Younger men with short refractory periods might have them occasionally. The refractory period is a period of time after orgasm during which a man’s body recovers and doesn’t respond to sexual stimulation. These intervals often don’t last long in younger men. In fact, it can be just minutes before a man is “ready to go” again. And he might climax several times during one sexual encounter.
- Eventually, however, the well runs dry. A man has a limited amount of semen to ejaculate and if he keeps going, that supply will be depleted. It’s not a cause for worry, though. In a day or two, the man’s body will produce semen to replace what has been ejaculated and he’ll be back to a full supply.
- Certain medical conditions can lead to dry orgasms, too, especially in older men. Men who have had surgery for prostate cancer or an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia) often experience dry orgasm. So do men who have had their bladder removed.
- Other possible causes include medications (such as those for high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate), radiation therapy, nerve damage, low testosterone, and spinal cord injury.
- In some cases, men develop retrograde ejaculation. When this happens, semen isn’t expelled from the tip of the penis. Instead, it goes backward into the bladder. It is not harmful, however. The semen exits the body when the man urinates.
How do dry orgasms affect fertility?
Men who regularly have dry orgasms have difficulty getting their partner pregnant through intercourse. But it still might be possible for them to father children. For example, men who have retrograde ejaculation may have sperm cells removed from their urine. Those cells can be used to fertilize egg cells. Eventually, an embryo can be transferred to a woman’s uterus.
Do men with dry orgasms still need to practice safe sex?
Men who have dry orgasms should still use condoms if they want to reduce the risk of unplanned pregnancy or sexually-transmitted infections. Some men do ejaculate small amounts of semen, so safe sex is still important.
What can men do about dry orgasms?
If dry orgasms are a problem for you, be sure to see your doctor. If a medication is the cause, changing medications might be the solution. (Note: One should never adjust medication without the advice of a doctor.) If you and your partner wish to conceive a child, your doctor can refer you to a fertility specialist.