Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be knowledgeable. Nice
Good doctor for me and my family
Dear sir I am 18 years and my problem is usually I get up at 6-8 am in morning and I find that my penis is erected is I am having any problem pls help me.
Penis cancer is a form of cancer which affects the penis. It can be caused due to poor hygiene, not being circumcised, HPV infection (human papillomavirus), engaging in coitus with many sexual partners and overuse of tobacco.
Facts about Penis Cancer:
- Malignant cancer cells start to form in the tissues of the penis.
- Redness, discharge, irritation, sores, lumps and bleeding is characterized by penis cancer.
- Treatment and prognosis usually depends on the stage, size and location of the tumor.
Symptoms of Penis Cancer:
- A lumpy feeling on the penis.
- Change in the color of an area in the penis.
- A part of the skin in the penis becoming thicker.
- A sore (ulcer) that can bleed.
- A velvety and reddish rash.
- Crusty and small bumps.
- Growths which are bluish- brown and flat.
- Smelly discharge of fluid under the penis-foreskin.
- Swelling can occur at the end of the penis where the foreskin usually ends.
- Lymph nodes in the groin area which spreads to the penis.
Diagnosing Penis Cancer:
- CAT Scan (CT scan)- This is a procedure in which detailed pictures of a particular area in your body is taken from different angles. A dye is swallowed or injected so that the organs are shown more clearly. This procedure is also called computerized axial tomography or computerized tomography.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)- This procedure involves using radio waves, magnetic waves and a computer to make a picture of an area inside the body. A chemical called gadolinium is injected in the vein so that the cancer cells can show up bigger and brighter in the detailed picture.
- Ultrasound Exam- This procedure involves ultrasounds (high-energy sound waves) bounce of organs and internal tissues. This helps to detect the cancer cells. The echoes form a detailed picture of body tissues. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a oncologist and ask a free question.
My friend and her fiance was having dry sex or more like it. Now she is worried if she can get pregnant. He was in his underwear ar first and his penis from the back to her vaginal area. He later found his underwear to be moist with one drop of liquid which he tells that came from her as her checked it right after that there is no pre ejaculate from inside. Then he got bolder and removed his underwear but only rubbed his penis over her butt and some areas. There were no ejaculation what ever and the everything was quite dry. And one more important info is that she had just completed her periods. I mean this incident happened on the day after her period had completed. Can you please tell me .is she is pregnant. She is vry worried.
I have OCD, I am taking meds from last 6month and it would still go for 1 year, as a result I feel very low libido and erections are also rare, no sexual drive. Which medicines can be taken to boost sex drive and can they be taken while meds of OCD are consumed, hope there is no side effect.
I want my sex duration would be more but I can not do that more than 1 mins. When I take viagra it would be upto 15 mins. Please suggest that duration should be more and please suggest me another medicine lije viagra which not cause side effect.
Mai kbhi jb achcha perform krta hu to overconfidence sa aa jata h jisse meri performance khrab ho jati kya kre ye automatically hota h.
I am 45 years old. In sexual activities I have some issues. 1. Never keep excessive sex ambition to my parter 2. Penis not strong effect 3. No other diseases yet to mark.
Hello. My penis size is 5 inch and thickness is small. So I want to increase my penis size and my exiting mode is very high so I am just done with in 5 to 10 sec. So you want to increase my sex stamina. So please guide me. Thank you.
Do you often feel lethargic and tired? Has your partner been complaining about your not so great performance in bed? Are you not enjoying your sex life life off late? If yes, then you need to think about your behavior as the resons for such a behavior could be many. Well with some basic tips you can certainly add zing to your life.
Here are some sex positions that you can try to make yourself relaxed and lithe, enabling your body to function properly.
- Squat pose: This yoga position works by improving your pelvic joints and targets your inner thigh muscles, abdominals, and your pelvic floor. The pose is also found to be beneficial in stimulating your spleen and sex glands (gonad). For this, you need to stand with your feet wide apart and your toes facing outward. Join your palms together in front of your heart, and slowly bring them down in the direction of the mat, stopping just before you touch the floor. Position your biceps behind your knees so that they are spread out while helping your spine to maintain its stretched position.
- Chair pose: In this pose, your pelvic region is targeted and helps you to establish a better control over your sexual organs. It works by lifting your pelvic floor as you go about lowering your tailbone. Begin by bringing your feet together before assuming a sitting position. Keep your tailbone stretched when you lift your pelvic floor to stretch the spine.
You can also try some foods to rev up your sex life:
- Almonds: Almonds have always been associated as stimulants. They are rich in nutrients and other minerals that help in boosting your sexual health and also aid in the process of reproduction.
- Strawberries: They not only look delicious, but are rich in folic acid, one that keeps away birth defects in women.
- Figs: Though this fruit may look funny, they serve as excellent aphrodisiacs and boost fertility. Filled with both soluble and insoluble fiber, they are equally beneficial for the heart.
- Citrus: Apart from its excellent taste, this fruit is rich in with vitamin C, antioxidants and folic acid, which help in the reproductive health of men.
- Spinach: This green vegetable is filled with plenty of advantages, but it is also beneficial for the bedroom. It reduces exhaustion and fatigue and provides the much needed energy.