Submit a review for Tewari ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are saved my life. mera VDRL 1.16 THA LEKIN AB 6 MONTH SE 1.4 HAI KYA YAH THIK HO SKTA HAI
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my erectile dysfunction. The Tewari Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my erectile dysfunction, but he has helped me immensely. With the help of his treatment for erectile dysfunction I am feeling so great. Both Rajesh Tewari and staff were very helpful. I searched this Rajesh Tewari online and saw his reviews. Rajesh Tewari is really like god send person. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely.
After visiting other doctors and treatment from other sources, I found Dr. Rajesh Tewari the best one. He has thorough understanding of the subject. His treatment worked immediatly as I started the medicines. In my knowledge he is the best doctor in Dehradun.
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u for u feedback doctor.. i will do as u r suggested.. please let me kmow how make it stand upwards when it is erected...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be sensible, knowledgeable and very helpful. Cleared my confusion
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. i recommend this app to others.i am satisfieda
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be well-reasoned. No other infection sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be knowledgeable. Nice
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are sensible and well-reasoned. Thanks
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you sir
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir
Good doctor for me and my family
Erectile dysfunction — the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex — can be an early warning sign of current or future heart problems. Likewise, if you have heart disease, getting the right treatment might help with erectile dysfunction. Understand the connection and what you can do about it.
How are erectile dysfunction and heart problems linked?
In the past, the buildup of plaques in the arteries of your body (atherosclerosis) was believed to be the reason why erectile dysfunction often precedes heart problems. The idea was that plaque buildup reduces blood flow in the penis, making an erection difficult.
However, experts now believe that erectile dysfunction preceding heart problems is more often due to the dysfunction of the inner lining of the blood vessels (endothelium) and smooth muscle. Endothelial dysfunction causes inadequate blood supply to the heart and impaired blood flow to the penis, and aids in the development of atherosclerosis.
How strong is the connection between erectile dysfunction and heart problems?
Erectile dysfunction does not always indicate an underlying heart problem. However, research suggests that men with erectile dysfunction who have no obvious cause, such as trauma, and who have no symptoms of heart problems should be screened for heart disease before starting any treatment
While some people mistakenly think that hypersexual disorders and sex addiction merely refers to an unusually high sex drive, it is much more complex than that. It is very similar to other addictions, which is evident upon closer examination of the various sex addiction signs.
Just as an alcoholic craves his next drink, thinks he can stop on his own but fails over and over, uses alcohol to ease emotional pain, stress, loneliness, and anxiety, and continues to drink despite the negative consequences, so it is with a sex addict. Like other addictions, sex addiction is also progressive. It often starts with a relatively harmless behavior such as excessive masturbation while watching porn. Over time, however, it typically leads to other types of sexual activity that may be very risky or blatantly dangerous.
For the sex addict, sexual activity provides an intense, intoxicating euphoria or “high” while lacking any genuine emotional connection, intimacy, or love. It’s a temporary escape. Once the high wears off, the vicious cycle starts all over again. For the addict, the activity is not fulfilling. It has a significant negative impact on his life and often causes a lot of shame and self-loathing.
The indicators of hypersexual disorders will vary to some degree depending on the individual. For example, some sex addicts have multiple extramarital affairs, while others frequently hire prostitutes or use phone sex services excessively. Following are some of the most common sex addiction signs:
• Excessive masturbation – This is one of the most common early sex addiction signs. Often the sex addict masturbates while engaging in other sexual activity (e.g. while viewing pornography or talking to a phone sex operator).
• Obsessing about sex to the point that it interferes with their life
• Spending a significant amount of time planning their sexual activity – Sex addicts, just like drug addicts and other types of addicts, will devote a large amount of time determining where and how they will get their next “fix”.
• Frequent viewing of pornography or use of sexually explicit websites or other online services – This may include videos, adult magazines, pornographic websites, “adult” chat rooms, paying to watch sexual activity via webcams, or using dating websites that connect people interested in sexual relationships and / or one night stands.
• Frequent or excessive use of phone sex services
• Having multiple extramarital affairs or frequently having sex with multiple partners
• Frequent one-night stands with total strangers or prostitutes
• Staying emotionally detached from sexual partners – Many sex addicts are unable to establish a normal, healthy connection with a sexual partner. This is often due to deep-seated feelings of self-hate and shame. It’s not uncommon for a sex addict to want nothing more to do with a sexual partner once the activity is over.
• Frequent sex without using protection – Many sex addicts engage in high risk behavior such as unprotected sex. This is often because they are so driven to satisfy their craving that they don’t consider or care about the potential consequences.
• Engaging in sexual behavior that directly conflicts with their personal values or religious beliefs – For example, sex addiction signs for someone who is a devout Christian or Catholic may include having multiple partners or extramarital affairs, frequent one night stands, sex with children, or sex with prostitutes. They believe their behavior is morally wrong yet they’re unable to stop.
• Obsessing about a sexual partner who is unattainable – This type of fixation may lead to stalking or sexually harassing the individual, spying on them bathing or engaging in sexual activity (voyeurism), and, in some instances, violence.
• Frequently engaging in paraphilias (sexual behaviors that are considered unusual, distasteful, or unacceptable) – Paraphilias include things like exhibitionism, voyeurism, sadism, masochism, and pedophilia. Although they may indicate a possible addiction, not everyone who engages in paraphilias is a sex addict.
• The inability to stop despite the consequences – As with all addictions, this is one of the primary sex addiction signs. The vast majority of sex addicts are unable to stop without treatment for their addiction.