Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Dr Nanda's Homoeopathic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Nanda has been a passionate practitioner of Homeopathy for the last 30 years. He is extremely hard working and diligently treats patients with this simple natural treatment. It is a pleasure to recommend this talented and successful doctor.
Dr Nanda's medicines are very effective and his diagnosis is very thorough
Overall Individual Cure with holistic approach
Are you suffering from depression? Is it hampering your daily life and activities? Depression is a mental health condition, which is very common in people of all ages around the world. It is a serious medical condition which may occur for several reasons, depending from person to person. Depression should be treated effectively for restoring a healthy state of mind. Among the various modes of depression management, homeopathy is considered to be an effective remedy.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines which are used for tackling depression, along with the symptoms when they are applied:
- Arsenicum album: This is an ideal homeopathic medicine for people who worry excessively. It is used in people who are extremely health obsessed. Such people get depressed about failing to reach personal goals in life. The symptoms of such a patient suffering from depression tend to worsen in cold weather, as pain sensitivity increases.
- Aurum metallicum: This medicine is effective for workaholic people who have a tendency to feel worthless, despaired and experience suicidal thoughts after failing to achieve personal and professional goals. The symptoms worsen during the night time and during cold seasons. Calming music is beneficial for easing these patients.
- Calcarea carbonica: This homeopathic remedy is commonly used in the case of people who become overwhelmed due to work, worry and physical illness of any kind. The development of fatigue, discouragement, confusion, anxiety and self pity are also indicated in such patients. This medicine is also good for depression patients who suffer from sleep disorders, or sweat profusely.
- Causticum: This homeopathic medicine is important for curing depression in people who due intense grief resulting from some kind of major loss. The patient may experience forgetfulness and mental dullness. The patient may tend to cry a lot and becomes extra sympathetic towards others.
- Cimicifuga: This effective homeopathic remedy is used for people who suffer from bipolarity. They may be quite energetic and talkative during good times, but during periods of depression, they become gloomy and dull. Neck aches, headaches and painful menstrual periods in women are also likely.
- Ignatia amara: This homeopathic medicine is used in the case of people who are very sensitive and tend to suppress their feelings of grief and disappointment. They do not want to seem too much defensive, moody, or vulnerable in the eyes of other people. They may burst into laughter and tears all of a sudden without a proper reason. Abdominal cramps, insomnia, and headaches are other symptoms.
- Kali phosphoricum: Another effective homeopathic medicine used in the management of depression is Kali phosphoricum. People who need these medicines feel depression after long periods of emotional stress. Nervousness, exhaustion, insomnia, anemia, increased cold sensitivity, and reduced concentration are experienced. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hair loss is something which is pretty difficult and embarrassing to go through, is it not? So rather than going for new-fangled treatments which may or may not work, would it not be a better idea to resort to homeopathy, which has a track record that speaks for itself?
Hair loss has been treated by homeopathy quite successfully, to say the least. In order to understand how homeopathy can help hair loss, it is important to understand the hair growth cycle in a proper manner, to start with. The cycle consists of three phases, namely the anagen, the catagen and the telogen phases. During the first phase, that lasts anywhere between two to seven years, the hair begins to grow. It is immediately succeeded by the catagen phase, which can last 10 days to a fortnight. What is interesting is that during this phase, the blood supply to the person’s hair stops and the hair dies.
Then, over the course of the telogen phase, which is about two to three months long, the hair ‘rests’. What is fascinating about the process is that every single hair will undergo this, independent of the other hair. The problem of hair loss is when there is a lower amount of hair in the anagen phase, as compared to the other phases.
The medicine which is provided by homeopathy to deal with hair loss depends on the case of hair loss. This can be said to be especially true, due to the fact that homeopathy is something which is very contextual i.e. dependent from person to person.
Anaemia can be one of the reasons for a person losing hair. It’s a condition in which there is not enough iron in the body. If this is the case, the homeopathic medicine which is likely to be prescribed is Borax. However, there are others such as Cinchona Officinalis and Calcarea Phosphorica which are just as good, and may be prescribed by the doctor instead.
Sometimes, when a person experiences hair fall, it occurs only in patches and this case is medically known as alopecia areata. Fluoricum acidum may be made use of, but that is only if the patient is a person who has a short temper. Is homeopathy not fascinating? Phosphorus is not only a chemical compound which is popular in fireworks but in a certain form, it is also a pretty good cure for hair loss!
When the entire scalp loses hair, Lycopodium clavatum is the go to homeopathic medicine generally, though Sulphur may also be used.
We all have used homeopathy as a cure, and we know from experience that it works. This complementary modality of healing works on the principle of ‘like kills like’. All homeopathic medicines are derived from natural sources and are then diluted and ‘potentized’ to make them safe.
Here are a few common ailments that respond very well to homoeopathic medicines:
Common Cold- Allium Cepa (onion) which causes tearing in the eyes and dripping from the nose, is a frequent remedy for common cold and hay fever. It is very effective when there is a watery, and burning nasal discharge from the nose. Oscillococcinum, Bryonia, Belladonna, Arsenicum Album and Aconite are also excellent cures for influenza. Bryonia is especially useful in treating body aches that accompany fever.
Shock and Trauma From Injury- Arnica (mountain daisy) is the best remedy for trauma due to injuries and is an excellent first aid. It also helps to reduce pain and speeds up the healing process.
A Sore Throat- Aconite, Arsenicum Album and Belladonna are very good. Aconite helps during the onset of a sore throat while Belladonna is helpful in curing tonsillitis.
Nerve Problems- Hypericum (St. John's wort) is the first medicine to consider for injuries to the nerves or to parts of the body rich with them, like the back. This medicine is especially good for treating shooting pains.
Psychiatric Ailments- Ignatia (St. Ignatius bean) is most effective in treating acute grief, anxiety, and depression, especially due to loss of a loved one.
Cramps- Magnesia phosphorica (phosphate of magnesia) is the most effective remedy for cramps, including menstrual cramps.
Indigestion- Nux Vomica (poison nut), Aconite, Carbo Veg and Pulsatilla all treat indigestion. Nux Vomica is especially useful in relieving symptoms of flatulence, constipation/diarrhoea and heartburn. Carbo Veg is extremely useful for getting rid of gas after food.
Sprains-Rhus tox (poison ivy) is the medicine of choice for people suffering from sprains and strains. It’s especially useful when the person suffers from more pain when he starts moving after resting. It can also treat symptoms of arthritis and flu.
Remember to take these medicines in the 6th or 30th potency only. If you are suffering from minor pain or discomfort, you should take the medicine 3 times a day but if the discomfort is severe, you can take the medicine every 1 to 3 hours, tapering off later.
If you do not observe at least some improvement even after 24 hours of taking the medicine, it probably is the wrong one. Consider taking another medicine or better still, consult a homoeopathic doctor. It is also best if you treat yourself for non-threatening acute conditions only and go for professional care for chronic conditions.
Today most of the women are suffering from chronic diseases. In the extremely busy life of today, women try to solve their issues by taking medicines themselves which provides temporary relief but does not cure it.
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine which successfully treats and cures the complicated issues that women face with their health and body. Some of the major diseases of women that can be treated by homeopathic medicines are:
Vaginal Yeast Infection
The condition is also known as candidiasis. It is caused due to the overgrowth of the fungus candida which is present in the vagina.
Pain, burning sensation and soreness
Swelling and redness of the vulva
Vaginal discharge of white color
Homeopathic Medicines for Vaginal Yeast Infection
Some of the common medicines for treating it are Graphites, Helonias, Lycopodium, Natrum Muriaticum, Pulsatilla, Sepia, Thuja, Staphysagria, Candida albicans.
It is the most common symptom of menopause. They are caused by the hormone fluctuations in women during menopause.
Sudden warm feeling on face, neck and chest areas
Irregular heartbeat or rapid heart beat
Homeopathic Medicines for Hot Flashes
Some of the common medicines are Amylium Nitrosum, Belladonna, Glononium, Folliculinum, Lachesis, Sepia and Sanguinaria Canadensis.
PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome-
It is a group of emotional and physical symptoms which is related to the menstrual cycle of a woman.
Changes in appetites which include craving for certain foods
Feeling irritated, tired, tensed and anxious
Swollen feet or hands
Swollen and tender breasts
Disinterest in sex
Wanting to be alone
Homeopathic Medicines For Treating PMS
Some of the common homeopathic medicines for treating the condition are Lachesis, Folliculinum, Pulsatilla, Lac Caninum, Natrum Muraticum and Sepia.
All the homeopathic medicines that are mentioned above should always be taken after proper consultation with the homeopathic doctors.