Doctor in Coreopsis Clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Coreopsis ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Sun exposure is the number one cause of premature wrinkles. If you must be out in the sun, wear sunscreen with a minimum spf of 30. Tanning beds have also been proven to cause cancer and wrinkle your skin.
Yellow peel: what is it, what are the effects and where is it indicated?
Yellow peel are mainly retinoids acid based treatment. The main advantages of this treatment are minimal skin damage, a brief recovery period and a low probability of complications. Retinoic acid peel can also effectively cleanse the skin, has anti-inflammatory effects, makes skin glow, improves skin texture and structure, and provides a lifting effect.
Indications for use of retinoic acid peels:
- lack of collagen production
- disruption of skin's natural moisture balance
- mimic wrinkles
- loss of skin elasticity and strength
- need for skin whitening
- excessive pigmentation caused by solar radiation
- skin aging and photoaging
What to expect post peel?
Post peel active exfoliation start after 3-4 days and remain there till 7 days. For optimum effect yellow peel should be repeated every 3 wks for 3 peels.
I am 16 years old and I am taking this medicine called Acutret 10 for my acne. Will it cause any problem for me in near future during pregnancy?
Microneedling is a fda approved device that is used to rejuvenate the skin surface by reducing fine lines, expression lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores and acne scars. The concept of microneedling is based on the skin's natural ability to repair itself whenever it encounters physical injury. As the micro needling device moves across the skin, it makes pinpoint punctures to create very minor micro-injuries, in response to the perceived an injury,a cascade of growth factors is released, which in turn triggers new collagen synthesis.
This process has two major benefits -
It effectively stimulates collagen formation and provides a clear channel for topical serums to be absorbed through the surface of the skin. By persistently triggering this healing process with a series of micro needling treatments, the body keeps repairing the skin incrementally and cumulatively. The result is smoother, firmer and younger looking skin. Once the desired result has been achieved, it is important to maintain collagen stimulation by returning for quarterly maintenance treatments. When doing rejuvapen for acne scars, pore size and anti-aging we recommend 5-8 sessions, each about 4 weeks apart. In the case of surgical scars and stretch marks on the body, usually 8-10 sessions each 5-6 weeks apart are recommended. When micro needling is administered as a part of the prpâ facial, the patients own blood-derived growth factors and platelet rich plasma (prp) are applied during the procedure. Immediately following the procedure the skin will feel tight, dry, swollen, and sensitive to the touch. It will also look and feel sunburned. The sensitivity and redness will diminish significantly within 24 hours. Other common short-term side effects include itching, discomfort, pinpoint bleeding or bruising, scabbing, and darkening of the treated area. Additionally, the skin may look and feel like sandpaper; these effects generally last 2-7 days as the treated skin flakes off and is replaced by new tissue.
My girlfriend get period acne every month, 7 days before start of period but this month she didn't got acne, is it compulsory to get acne before period?
Sometimes excessive oil gets trapped and stuck in the pores of your skin. If this persists, it leads to the eruption of pimples, an extremely uncomfortable and nagging problem that plagues, both men and women indiscriminately. The most distressing part about pimples, apart from their unavoidable presence on the face is the mark they inevitably leave behind, the remnants which refuse to disappear. Pigmentation after pimples is a common phenomenon, one that often requires medical intervention to remove them. However, there are various ways by which you can avoid pigmentation after pimples, some of them are:
1. Sunscreen: The benefits of sunscreen require little introduction. They not only protect the skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays, but they also help in fading away the marks left behind by pimples. It is strongly recommended that if you want to accelerate the process of recuperation, you must make it a point to apply sunscreen daily without fail.
2. Exfoliation: This refers to a procedure that removes the covering of the old skin and brings to the fore the fresh layer of skin. With increasing age and growing skin problems, exfoliation has emerged as the most preferred choice for most women. In fact there are multiple ways, by which one can exfoliate one's skin. Depending on your convenience, you can go for scrubbing or a thorough washing of the face known as washcloth. There is also another method known as chemical exfoliation that works better and more efficiently than the other methods. By removing the old layer of the skin, exfoliation ensures a complete removal of the pigmentation left behind by pimples.
3. Medicines: Sometimes the intensity of the pigmentation marks on the skin may necessitate the medical intervention. If other methods fail or you wish for a speedy recovery, prescription drugs are always a nice option. At the same time, those medicines, which have retinoid (compounds with effects to those of Vitamin A) like Differin or Tazorac can also be availed of, if need be.
4. Skin Lighteners: As the name suggests, skin lighteners help in a gradual fading away of the dark spots on the skin. There are several skin lighteners like kojic acid, mulberry extract, licorice extract and primarily vitamin C, which significantly lighten the skin and help in doing away with the marks.