Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Davanagere. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep ChYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. Now I recently face gas problem. please give me a permanent solution according this.
I am boy 25years old I do masturbation. My all friends say its not for good for health please give me suggestion in detail its advantages and disadvantages.
MY last tooth of below jaws are giving pain and sometimes pulses are found with blood. What should I do?
My name is Sachin Sharma, age 30. I'm married since last year and we are living together since last two months. I feel I have low sperm count this is because in a day I manage to ejaculate only once. I always try to have sex and ejaculate but I get exhausted and fail to ejaculate one more time in a day. Whenever I try hard to do so, I feel lower abdominal pain and pain in my testicles and upper part of penis. This led to loosing interest in my sex life. Please suggest some medicines and tests if possible.
I'm suffering by dry cough, when ever I talk or recite suddenly I start coughing as if something crawling inside my throat, it is happening from a month or two, please give any suggestion because ramadan is near.
We take the act of breathing for granted, but for many people this simple action can be quite difficult. Difficulty breathing is one of the characteristic symptoms of asthma. This is because of an inflamed, narrow airway. Asthma can be allergic, hereditary, emotional or occupational in nature and can significantly lower the quality of a person’s life.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses not only the symptoms of a problem, but its root cause. This form of treatment takes into consideration the physical, mental and emotional state of a person. It has negligible side effects and hence can be prescribed to people of all ages.
Some of the most frequently prescribed homeopathic remedies for asthma are:
- Ipecac: This is used in cases where the patient suffers from sudden wheezing, dyspnoea, anxiety and feels a weight on his chest. In such cases, the asthma is aggravated by motion and a constant cough often causes gagging and vomiting.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is beneficial in cases where the patient is elderly and asthmatic attacks are more frequent after midnight. These patients suffer from anxiety, restlessness, burning in the chest, dry dysponea and fear suffocation. Allergic asthma caused by humidity can also be treated by arsenicum.
- Antim Tart: This is prescribed to patients who suffer from a rattling cough with little mucus expectoration. In many instances this cough is triggered by eating and can be relieved by lying on one side. This type of asthma also makes the patient feel drowsy and weak. Antim Tart is especially beneficial for young children and elderly people.
- Nux Vomica: Asthma can also be triggered by gastric troubles. In such instances breathing is more difficult in the morning and is marked by a dry cough and a feeling of fullness in the stomach. Nux Vomica is an excellent remedy for such types of asthma. These asthmatic cases also worsen in winters and may be accompanied by a headache or stomach ache.
- Carbo veg: This homoeopathic remedy is prescribed in cases where the patient’s face turns blue at the time of an asthmatic attack. These patients also suffer from stomach troubles and a cough accompanied by itchiness in the larynx. Along with this, they tend to feel cold, especially in their hands and feet.
Though homoeopathy has negligible side effects, it should not be used to self medicate. Homeopathic medicine should be prescribed only after the doctor has a thorough physical and emotional understanding of the patient.
Sir I had a problem that my feet and hands are cracked very very cracked I would like to know any tablet s or ointment like . Thanks to sir.
I ejaculate within 2 -3 mins while masturbating, I am tensed about my future bcoz I ejaculate too fast:-(so I need a help what should I try or what should I do, it would be very helpful if any doc helps me, thanks.
I'm 24 years old my testosterone level is 320 Ng/.is its tooo low? Since I had taken dutasteride for two weeks ,what are the possibility of getting cured without side effects?
I have sever constipation in morning (the first go to the loo) for a couple of days. I am drinking 2+ litres of water and I am doing light exercise too. I have reduced fats and increase greens and grains. I take one apple and one banana everyday .The banana I take in empty stomach. Can a banana empty stomach cause constipation? What should I do to get rid of the problem.
I am a 18 years old male nd my penis is not straight itz little bend towards right when it gets erected tht tym. Is it normal?
I am 21 years old. I am getting stomach pain since my childhood days. I don't know why it's paining on my left side of stomach and again the pain stops automatically after one day or half day.
1) Comparison with others: Many males fascinate and compare the size of their penis to porn stars and other guys whom they might have seen in showers or gym. Size of the penis varies among each individual and each person is different from other. The average size of the penis also varies according to the Race, colour and genetics among men. Some men have larger flaccid penis and some have smaller flaccid penis, but the average erect penis size is always in normal range for majority of men, therefore comparison with others is not correct and it simply creates unwanted anxiety and misunderstandings. The best thing to do is, measure your erect penis and compare your results with normal average penis size of your race.
2) A man's own view of his penis automatically makes it look smaller to him than to someone else. This is simply because looking down at the penis from above makes it appear smaller, compared with how it looks straight on, or from the side.
3) Insufficient blood flow or Erectile Dysfunction:
It is one of the major reason many men feel that the size of the penis is small and not adequate. During the process of erection blood flow to the penis is increased considerably in the optimum level for a strong and hard erection. Only if the erection is normal, the full size of the penis is attained. Once the blood flow starts inside the penis during the time of erection the penis will start growing and expanding to reach its original maximum size, and if the blood flow is not proper or sufficient then the size of the penis will not be attained to its maximum level, therefore Erectile dysfunction or improper blood flow to the penis during the erection is one major reason many men feel that their penis size is small and not sufficient.
4) Impact of Pornography:
Today because of the easy access to internet and other media majority of the individuals learn and get education about sex from pornography from a very young age. In our society even if how modern the culture is sex remains a topic of taboo and healthy sex education is a far dream to young boys and girls. Therefore from young age many boys are obsessed with information they gather from pornography. In fact what is seen in pornography and real sex life is entirely different.
Pornography industry selects such men who have a little more than the average penis size and majority of them undergo certain kind of surgical enhancement methods. The actors are well build with sleek lower abdominal muscles which makes the penis looks bigger and attractive. There are various studies conducted which says that excess lower abdominal fat can make your penis look smaller because certain part of the penis is buried in abdominal fat. Therefore actors of porn industry have good build and a sleek abdominal muscle which makes the penis look larger.
Porn actors also take certain drugs and stimulants for harder and stronger erections which make the penis look big.
The art of videography, lighting, shooting in certain angles all appears to look better to the audience which makes one feel that the size of the penis is large. What you actually see in pornography is very much different from real sex life. Therefore comparison to actors of pornography is wrong and should not be done.
5) Remark from the opposite partner:
It’s seen that many men feel that their penis size is small because their partner said so. Instead of understanding the real reason behind such comments they feel ashamed and get inferiority complex thinking the size of their penis is small. Many a times the real reason behind such comment is lack of sexual knowledge and unsatisfied sexual intercourse. It can also be due to wrong understanding about the size of the penis by the female partner.
When a man is not able to perform well and satisfy his partner, the opposite partner says she is not satisfied because of the size of the penis. This makes the man feel that his penis size is small. This creates anxiety and tension and further deteriorates the sexual performance of the man. The reason for this can be due to lack of hard and strong erections in men due to which he is not able to perform well or due to rapid ejaculation which leaves the female unsatisfied. Therefore in such cases when proper history of their sexual life is assessed it’s generally found that the man is suffering from erectile Dysfunction or Premature Ejaculation or both.
6) Fatty and Obese Males and Females:
It’s a very common feeling for obese and fatty men that their penis is smaller because of the excess lower abdominal fat which makes the penis look small. There are various studies conducted which says that excess lower abdominal fat can make your penis look smaller because certain part of the penis is buried in the abdominal fat. Here the penis is actually not buried in abdominal fat but looks and feels like that which makes the man feel that his penis is small in size.
Moreover due to excess lower abdominal fat in males and as well as in females there is mechanical obstruction for vaginal penetration and sometimes due to this excess fat, the penis is unable to reach the vagina properly which makes the vaginal penetration little difficult, which creates distress among such people and makes them feel that their penis size is smaller. It makes them feel that if the length of the penis was longer they could have easily penetrated. Such individuals should try certain sexual positions which are easier to perform and should definitely think of weight reduction. Such people are also prone to develop blood circulation deficiencies to the penis during erection which can again makes the penis look smaller.