Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for shashi clinicYour feedback matters!
Neuropathy, popularly called us peripheral neuropathy, is a condition where the nerves that are responsible for carrying information from spinal cord to brain is damaged. It is always good to consult your Ayurvedic doctor to treat neuropathy. The affected patients are treated naturally with Bhumyamalaki Chura 3g on a dosage of two times per day. It is always good to go by
Peripheral neuropathy condition results in numbness and pain in feet and hands. The usual symptoms of the disease include infections, metabolic disorders, exposure to toxins and injuries. Sometimes tingling or pain of toes, legs, feet, arms, hand, fingers etc. may happen.
In spite of reducing the body’s toxicity, it is very important to identify the root cause for the disease. Here the essential cause for the disease includes viruses, inflammation and oxidation.
- Intake of 600 mg lipoic acid per day would reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. In case of diabetes patients, it is good to monitor the blood glucose level, as the intake of lipoic acid on a regular basis might reduce blood glucose level.
- Another effective medicine to control the symptom of Peripheral neuropathy is CoQ10. This is very good at treating heart and brain.
- Omega-3 fatty acid is also good at treating this disease. Salmon fish and flax seeds acids are the natural source of fatty acids that helps in reducing the inflammation I the body.
- An herb known as St.John’s wort is good at treating all types of nerve injuries, especially to the toes and fingers. It helps in reducing the burning and shooting pain. The herb is very powerful in treating mild depression and is anti-viral herb.
- The numbness and weakness in the limb can be cured by the regular usage of oat seed. It is an herb that is rich in minerals. It is a safe natural medicine free from any side effect.
- Another herb called passion flower is useful in curing from agitation, spasms, muscle twitching and restlessness.
- Nettle and Ginko Bilba are other useful herbs that help in treating peripheral neuropathy.
My mom has non persistent fever for 8 days. Today temperature is 99 and morning 100. Sometimes it has raised till 103. She had shivering 3 days back. Admitted in hospital. Her platelet count on initial day was 1.5 lackhs. Yesterday it was 1.2 lackhs .now she has loose motion too. Headache sometimes. Excessive tiredness. Doctor says it is normal viral fever only. Dengue test is done but doctor said no dengue .drips is going on daily. 1 bottle / day.
My age 27 and my wife age 24. We are planning for baby so At the time of intercourse, when I enter my sperm to my wife vagina, its comes out quickly approx 80% so that she is unable to conceive it. She is trying to conceive it from last 4-5 times. I did test my sperm its 38 million per ML and report results are very good so please suggest me and give me solution for this.
Sir m 3 years daily hastmuthen kr rha hu m aj s chor du to bilkul krna to koi side effect hoga please btao hindi m.
I'm 25 years old and married. I'm not able to have good erections from past few weeks like I used to have before. I came across Himalaya confido and was taking it one in the morning and night for about 10 days. After taking it I think the problem has become bad. I'm not able to get erections at all and not really getting turned on by sex. What do I do please suggest.
How long does it take for acid reflux to be treated Mine has taken up to a month and has not been cured use antacids for my treatment.
Hello sir. I am 19 years boy. I was doing masturbation thrice in a day regularly from last 6 years. But by listening from surrounding that by doing excessive masturbation a man can never produce a child. So I want to know that I have left this habit from last 10 days. Then will I be able to produce a child in my life. And please tell me some medicines to recover my problems. I will be thankful to you. Thanks.
My child 3 month old. Yesterday gave her DPT3 vaccine. Late evening she started loose motions. Anything to worry. Kindly advise.
My daughter is 16 years old. She is having constipation problem from a long time. She goes for potty after 3-4 days. She is having pain in stomach upper side. What should I do for her. Please suggest diet and medicine for her. Thank you.
Hello doctor. I got your reply of my question. I want to know that will homeopathic medicine will help me for my problem without any side effects and other problems. If yes then I will consult you. Can my penis size be increased.
Dear doctors I am having low platelets count. Yesterday it was 1 lac only. Not having high fever. It is very minor or nil. No body ache. Just feeling weakness. What should I do to improve it. How must rest I need because I am not in my home, staying alone.
Dear sir I got b-12 vitamin deficiency. Can you tell me foods n good supplements to avoid it and tell me is becosules caps are good enough supplement for it. As it's easily available. Reply asap.
My father's age was 38 years and sugar level is 196 mg/dl after meal and 179 mg/dl at fasting. want to know that it is good or bad.
Dear Doctor, I have acid reflex aka gerd since last 4 years and doctor had advised to exclude milk since it will aggravate the reflux. But I am afraid that I will be low on calcium due to avoiding milk. Should I start drinking Soy milk instead? What is your advise on this. Thanks in advance.
Sir what medicine for sugar patient. If my mother is sugar patient its surely I am also sugar patient in future.
What is the symptom of dengue? What is the right way to tackle this disease? What is the minimum amount of time taken to cure this disease? What are the medicines to be taken?
I don't know, but I might be suffering from BPD I did some online tests and it said I might be suffering from BPD. I would be really grateful if I get help for this.
If your blood sugar has shot to the border level, but not quite high enough to be considered as Diabetes, think of it as a blessing. You are given the opportunity to take corrective measures and prevent the onset of diabetes. The ball is still in your court and you can take the right steps to prevent it from evolving to Type 2 Diabetes.
Here are the best ways to prevent:
- Know where do you stand: Find out your blood sugar levels by getting a blood sugar test done. Being older than 45 with a Body Mass Index above 25, puts you at a greater risk, so get your blood sugar checked. Even more pressing reasons to get checked can be high blood pressure or cholesterol or history of diabetes in the immediate family.
- Eat healthy: Food is medicine and what you feed your body, impacts the most on your overall health. Is your diet full of fast food and highly processed foods? Then, its time to change to a well-balanced diet full of wholesome nutrients. Eat regularly scheduled meals with a wide variety of foods in order to avoid extreme blood sugar spikes.
- Bust the stress: Chronic stress tends to suppress your immune system and lead to grave consequences. Since, stress aggravates your blood sugar levels, practice techniques of Yoga and meditation to drive stress away from your life.
- Move your body: When you are at a greater risk of diabetes it is time to act and avoid a sedentary lifestyle. Regular exercise can help you manage your overall health and boost your energy levels. Also, exercise keeps blood sugar levels from spiking after meals and active muscles will use insulin efficiently. Maintain a good fitness regime with 30 minutes of moderate exercise like walking, jogging, aerobics at least 5 days a week and opt for intensive exercises like cardio, weight training or strength training at least twice a week.
- Get quality sleep: Deprivation of sleep derails metabolism. According to studies, people who clock less than 6 hours of sleep are more likely to see their blood sugar climb up into the pre-diabetes territory. A short sleep for a prolonged time can potentially set the stage for high blood sugar.
- Medication: In most cases, simple lifestyle changes like the above will help to prevent type 2 diabetes. But in special cases, you can visit a doctor and he may prescribe certain drugs to keep the glucose production in check.
Prediabetes is a warning sign and a good wakeup call for you. So, wake up and take the right steps for a better tomorrow. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.