Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archana Sharma
Submit a review for Dr. Archana SharmaYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my gf from 14 September night to 16 september morning. Then on 16 September at night she took unwanted 72. Her periods date was 28 of September but she is late by 2 days. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I have a doubt. I had sex with my lover. But I wasn't ejaculated. She had consumed pills to avoid periods at that time. Is there any chance to come out any little bit of the semen during intercourse without ejaculation? On Next day her periods has started. After that last periods, she is not getting menstruated. One week delayed till this date. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Is it due to climate change? Or thyroid issues? Could you please give me a reply soon.
Hi I am 20 years old. I have done unprotected sex after 3rd day of my period. I got period on 25th september and I have don sex on in 1st september. I have taken I pill also after 8 hrs of having sex. After that some white discharge is coming from my vagina and on 7th october my period also have started. And its too early for my period. Soo wht does this mean. Am I pregnant. Pls reply as soon as possible.
Hi doctor my wife 33 weeks pregnant and in her todays scan report mentioned that FHR 150BPM AFI 13 CM EFW 2989 (+-)20% and by clinical report her hb is 10.4 BP IS NORMAL BUT her legs swollen (from ankle to knees) completely n stomach will be hard sometime like stone except that she feels normal and her EDD IS ON JUNE 29 AS PER TODAYS SCAN REPORT. please suggest. WT ABOUT NORMAL FETAL MOVEMENT COUNT AT THIS stage.
Sir mera period khatm hone k 2 din baad sex kiya sperm kya koi chance hai pregnent hone kaa net p dikha rha hai ki period k 10 din k andar sex karne p pregnency kaa koi chance nhi hota hai.
1.3 new goals – cure, prevent resistance and break chain of transmission.
2. Introduction of daily regime.
3. Definition and treatment of mono and polyresistance apart from mdr and xdr tuberculosis.
4. Treatment in cat 1 – 2 (hrze) + 4 (hre): continue ethambutol in continuation phase too.
5. Treatment in cat 2 – 2 (hrzes) + 1 (hrze) + 5 (hre).
6. Introduction of bedaquiline as a new drug. Atp synthase inhibitor specifically targets myc. Tb. Indicated in age more than 18 years. Contraindicatef in pregnancy and those taking hormonal ocp. It may be given in patients with stable arrythmia.
7. Definition of presumptive tuberculosis. Duration > 2 weeks etc.
8. New algorithm to diagnose tuberculosis – pulmonary, extrapulmonary, drug resistant.
10. Diagnosis of tuberculosis based on x-ray will be called as clinically diagnosed tuberculosis.
11. Sputum should be around 2ml and preferably be mucopurulent.
12. Follow up – new and previously treated drug sensitive pulmonary tuberculosis – no need to extend intensive phase, sputum microscopy at end of ip and end of treatment, weight monthly, chest x-ray if required.
13. Follow up – mdr tuberculosis – sputum smear monthly 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 months in intensive phase and at 3 months interval in continuation phase 9, 12, 15, extend ip phase by maximum 3 months total of 9 months.
Some more additions to it, adding here which might help to pg students.
1) monitoring health status of tb treated patients (for recurrence of tb) for 24 months after treatment
2) online monitoring of treatment adherence through 99dots programme (currently it is on pilot basis running for tb-hiv patients)
3) intensified tb case finding in clinically, socially and geographically vulnerable population. It's a provider initiated activity.
4) now'tb suspect' term is replaced by'presumptive tb case.
5) in diagnostic algorithm sputum examination along with chest x-ray is recommended.
6)'nsp' term is replaced by'microbiologically confirmed case'
7) nsn and others r called now onwards'clinically diagnosed tb' case. (terms replaced)
8) definitions of cured, defaulted, treatment completed, failure, failure to respond, loss to follow up are somwhat changed.
9) cat i, cat ii, cat iv terminologies r obsolete n replaced by drug sensitive (new or previously treated) and drug resistant tb categories.