Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Darbhanga. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Raman Kumar VermaYour feedback matters!
Frm last day my eye become red and they are paining little aur water is also coming out some time is this symptom of conjunctivitis?
My 7-year-old daughter is having a cylindrical number for both eyes and is having lazy eye will this disorder can be cured by any exercises or diet?
My father is suffering from glaucoma. Doctors done the operation after 6-7 days of operation the pain started again again doctors done the operation but after couple of days the pain broke out again. The doctors are saying there is no treatment for glaucoma is that true please suggest something sir.
I'm having squint from my birth in my left eye. I can't see with that eye. It turns away from center.When I look at someone they turn back n asks whom are you looking at!! I feel real shame when they ask. I have gone to few doctors but they said that I'm not gonna make it work anymore as I crossed 21...Is there a chance for me to get rid of this squint? Can i see with that eye too? Or Is there a chance to see by replacing an eye?
My eye's water (V. H) is drying, I guess due to less sleeping. It feels very itchy. What should I do.
A old man gave a drug to my wife on the name of some type of medicine. After taking this, she is behaving like mental patient. She is talking with herself & heavy headache is going on. She is feeling like burning fire in her stomach & eyes. Please suggest me some medicine in order to get rid of this.
I am working in a MNC. Now I am feeling heavy backbone pain and pain at my finger tips (legs. This pain is heavy every day in the morning for some time. And I used to blink my eyes too many times. Please suggest me a good solution for the above problems that will cure as soon as possible.
Dry eyes are a common phenomenon that develops when the tears do not provide sufficient moisture to your eyes. This may also be the result of inadequate production of tears by the tear ducts. This condition cannot be cured permanently; however, treatments usually help.
Signs and symptoms of dry eyes:
1. A scratchy, stinging and a burning sensation in the eyes
2. Mucous surrounding the eyes
3. Sensitivity to light
4. Redness of the eyes
5. A feeling that something is stuck in the eyes
6. Problems in wearing contact lenses
7. Vision problems, especially while driving at night
8. Watery eyes caused due to the irritation that stems from dry eyes
9. Blurred vision
What are the causes?
1. Tears are a mix of fatty oils, water and mucus. This combination safeguards your eyes from any sort of infection in addition to keeping your ocular surface (the cornea surface) clear and smooth. Your eyes dry up if the tear ducts do not produce enough tears; medically, this condition is termed ‘keratoconjunctivitis sicca’. It can occur due to:
- Certain medical complications such as Sjogren’s Syndrome (a medical condition marked by dry eyes and a dry mouth) arthritis, diabetes, thyroid disorders and deficiency of Vitamin A among a few others
- Side effects of certain medications such as anti-depressants, acne medications, birth control medications and medicines to control high blood pressure
- Laser eye surgery or damage caused to the tear gland due to exposure to radiation or inflammation
2. Increased drying up or evaporation of the tears caused due to exposure to various kinds of smoke, dry air or wind, less of blinking while focusing on any particular activity or an object and eye lid problems such as in-turning of the eyelids (entropion) and out-turning of the eyelids (ectropion) can contribute to this irritating condition.
3. Imbalance in any of the layers constituting a tear film (made of oil, mucus and water) might lead to this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.