Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Dangs and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant KunchaleYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years male and have family history for cardiovascular disease and diabetes. I am regular in gym and my weight is 68 kg, hight 181 cms. My all blood testes are normal except for hdl levels which is low (28) and triglyceride is high (250). What is your advice for me.
How do I keep my teeth white in colour and avoid smelling badly. Even after taking lot of care. Can you please suggest me the better way to avoid bad odour.
Hi doctor. I'm 26 years old last month I got a report that I have kidney stone and now its very paining if I do more hard work. What shall I do now please help.
Serum lgE :- 684.30 Ref. Range:- 0.0-158.0 Groin rash both side so much itching . Suggests some median. Is it transferring diseases?
Hi from kolkata, I have one problem in my both underarm spot, hw could I remove the spot please guide me.
Hi I have pcod multiple cysts on ovaries. I have been using geocysts tablets & gycon syrup for past 50 days and its been 70 days that I got my last period. And I am also trying for pregnancy. Negative pregnancy test last week. My height is nearly 5. Weight 50. Age 26. My stomach is bloating and having on & off pains. Please suggest me. Im sooo confused wat to do. How can I get pregnancy soon?
I am a 22 years old boy. I'm having very pimples in my face. And I have very oily skin. What should I do? please suggest me.
I have histamine intolerance and due to this I have chronic urticaria and indigestion with gas trouble. After lunch I feel heavy and feel like digestion is very slow. I tried many medicines including anti histamines but it gave me temporary relief for urticaria and no relief for indigestion and bloating. Then I started taking Wow antibiotics which gave me relief from urticaria to a great extent. But I still have a problem of slow digestion and feel gassy as well as get headache. When gas is released I fell better and headache is gone. I also take digestive enzymes analyse, Lipase, Triptase and Protease but not giving me relief. Now I am thinking of adding Alfa galactosidase, Phytase, Invertase etc. Will it help? . Please advise.
I am suffering from gastric problem. Though I am not eating too much but still there is heavy gas problems. Also there is constipation problem. Kindly suggest me solution.
Hi I am 32 year old, had problem like chakkar (vertiogo) feeling moving all the time around, then I consulted a psychiatric doctor, who has given me following medicines; maxgline75m capsule, sterlift 50/100 mg and residone 1 mg, which I am taking for last 2.5 years almost I am ok now, but try to give up this medicines, when I don? t get this medicines for more than 24 hours, it affect me and I feel irritating, some time mind gets silence for a while. Can you please suggest, if I have been addicted to these medications and it can never led me off.
Dr. Meri body par guthliya horhi hai yeh takriban 5 ya 6 sal se hai phele ek ya 2 thi abhi kafi jyada ho gyi hai in me dard nhi hota hai alopathic doctor kehte hai ki inka aalopath me koi treatment nhi hai meri age 28 year hai.
Bed Sores are commonly seen in persons who are immobilised and stay in bed or wheel chair for a long time. They do not change their position often and this results in damage to the skin and the underlying tissues because of the constant pressure on skin for a long duration. Bed Sores are also known as pressure sores or Decubitus Ulcers. When a person lies on bed for a long time due to medical conditions like paralysis, spinal problems and several others, the skin is constantly pressed between the bones and the bed.
As a result, the blood supply to skin is hindered, resulting in skin damage. Persons who involuntarily pass urine or stool, while in bed, are at a high risk of developing bed sores due to constantly moist skin. Elderly people and diabetics too are more likely to develop Bed Sores, which are mostly formed on the skin over bony area. Bed Sores are commonly seen on heels, hips, sacrum, elbows, shoulder blades and spine.
Homeopathy is very effective when it comes to treating bed sores. These remedies have negligible side effects and hence can be given without worrying about how they might affect other medication prescribed to the patient. Homeopathic remedies not only provide relief from the pain caused by bed sores but also help cure blisters and soothe the pus in ulcers. Some common homeopathic remedies for bed sores are:
- Arnica: Arnica is the best homeopathic remedy for bed sores that have made the skin turn blue-black in appearance. This may also be accompanied by soreness, itchiness and a feeling as if the bed is too hard to lie down on. Arnica helps reduce the blue-black spots and also prevents the formation of pus.
- Apis Mellifica: Bed sores that are rose coloured and accompanied by a burning sensation and pain on the spot that worsens with touch can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may also have a desire to uncover the affected limb or area to reduce the burning and pain.
- Carbo Veg: Bed sores formed in areas where the skin turns blue due to cold but where the skin simultaneously sweat excessively can be treated with carbo veg. This patient may also complain of itching that worsens with warmth and towards the evening. In some cases, these sores may also bleed.
- Arsenic Album: Ulcers that give off an offensive discharge can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. Such ulcers are often also quite painful and this pain worsens at night and with the cold. The person may also be weakened by the ulcers.
- Silica and Hepar Sulph: Bed sores that are filled with pus can be effectively treated with silicea. In cases where this pus turns bloody, hepar sulph may be prescribed. In such cases, the patient may also complain of extreme pain and sensitivity around the ulcers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
My weight is 43 bt my stomach is increasing day by day, I won't take fast foods also, so plzz help me.
I had sex with a girl one month back and now I am getting small pimple in my body and I am scared about hiv What are the symptoms of hiv.
My mother is diabetic patient for last 15 years. Now she has stone and admitted in hospital for stone operation but for last four days her sugar is varing from 135 to 250 and doctors are saying that in case we are unable to operate. Please Suggest me what I do.
Kitchen is a great pharmacy where spices are friends of a dietitian and pride of the cooks.
Here is the Golden Milk (Fat burner and good night sleep) recipe:
1. Add 100 ml of cow's milk to 50 ml of water.
2. Add 1/2 tsp of organic turmeric powder (haldi), pinch of cinnamon (dalchini), 1/4th tsp of nutmug powder (jaiphel) and pinch of black pepper powder.
3. Simmer it till it boils.
4. Have this warm golden milk an hour before going to bed.
Additional Tip: Use turmeric and black pepper in daily cooking to bust physical and mental stress.
Caution: Please avoid this milk if you are a pregnant women or if you are taking blood thinners or diabetes medicines.