Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Dahod. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saurav Prajapati
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saurav PrajapatiYour feedback matters!
I have dryness in my scalp commonly termed as dandruff. I have tried medicated shampoos like ketoconazole and nizoral but it does not seem to work for me. Please suggest other remedies.
I have cold still yesterday. Now am not feel well. My eyes are too red. And heavy headache. What can I do?
Can I use HIMALAYA UNDER EYES CREAM. Around my dark circles and sunken of eyes .this cream is good or not please suggest me.
Doctor I wil take folvite as you suggested. Can you please give me details as why I sweat a lot and how can folvite help control me. Also I had pregnancy thyroid and few months back I had done test and there was no thyroid. Should I do tsh test again? or I can start folvite?
Hi I an 38 and I have unbearable body pain throughout the day. When I wake up from sleep, I am exhausted. Pain felt especially in the back, shoulders and now in the calves as well. It's just s difficult to do any task, even brushing my teeth seem like a hard task. Please help.
Urine flow slow. Slight improvement with silodal 8. Motion (stool) urge with urine. Age 56. Male. Taking sartel am. Lopressor 50, r2 10.
The urinary tract starts from the kidneys to the urethra where urine is passed out. Given the rich concentration of minerals and toxic wastes, it is highly prone to multiple infections. UTI, as urinary tract infections are often referred to, is one of the most common infections. In women, especially, every 1 in 2 women is affected by an UTI. Whichever part of the tract is affected, the symptoms and treatment are mostly the same. Read on to know some of the most common symptoms and treatment options for these.
- A burning sensation with urination
- Pain with urination
- Burning sensation or pain in the urethra or vagina
- Frequent urge to urinate, though not much urine is passed out
- Sense of incomplete emptying of the bladder
- Pain in the lower back on the sides of the spine
- Change in the urine characteristics color, smell, or appearance
- Fever or chills, maybe associated with shivering, nausea and vomiting
Most urinary tract infections are bacterial in nature, and these could find their way into the body through multiple ways.
- The most common is through the urethra, which could happen due to unclean toilet habits.
- Women especially are advised to wipe the urethra after each toilet visit. The bacteria from the feces can also enter the urethra due to close proximity
- Use of unclean public toilets is another reason for UTIs
Though most often UTI does not require specific testing, the following are useful in confirming the diagnosis.
- Culture and sensitivity: The urine is sent for a culture to identify the exact organism that has caused the infection. It also helps identify the right antibiotic which will help bring the infection under control.
USG of Abdomen and KUB (Kidney; Ureter and Bladder) to look for Pyelonephritis; Cystitis.
UTIs are very common infections and though there is nothing to worry, it should be cleared completely.
- Antibiotic course to get rid of the infection. Though you begin to feel better, the complete course should be completed to clear the infection.
- Following culture testing to ensure the infection is cleared
- Improve water intake to get rid of the toxins
- Fever and pain to be controlled with medications
- Healthy hygiene habits to ensure clearing of infection
Recurrent UTIs is a common problem, and the following can help prevent.
- Ensure complete emptying of the bladder
- Drink adequate water
- Safe toilet habits, including before and after sex
- Comfortable and clean underwear to prevent infection
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!