Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Lalit Kumar TripathyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Lalit Kumar Tripathy is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. The interior of the Practicing at home was no nicely done, it was so clean. I am really grateful as his fatigue treatment has give me a ray of hope. I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. But the doctor's treatment helped me immensly.
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful. thank you so much sir,, i was very much helpful for ur advise... i will follow ur advise.. sir, is it need of endoscopy to rule out any active chronic ulcer? is it necessary? bcoz she get gastric upset 6 months once... suffer from pain, vomiting, diarrhea. then it will resolve with pantoprazole i.v for 2-3 days.
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful, thorough, well-reasoned, practical and knowledgeable. Thank u. I am going for 25 to 30 minutes walking every day morning. Is this enough sir. I am unable to avoid drinking tea 2 times a day. It is read regarding this that it works better if we avoid coffee / tea. I am weighing upto 81 kg sir .
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be very helpful. thansk doctor to ahev given such an elaborate answer. veyr very helpful as we will be travelling soon. will follwo your advice in being careful about getting up from bed, wearing stocking et,. very meaningful & helpful. thanks once more.
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are professional. Thank u so much for ur suggetions dr its really profesional answer which i have now from u impressive n helpfull reply, for me dr, i should try ur suggestion once again thanks alot for ur caring, inspiring ,knowledgeable answer.
I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day because of allergy problem , but due to my dr Lalit Kumar Tripathy I didn't lose hope.The treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. One can find him at his home in cuttack
Rohit Robin Jacob
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful, caring, well-reasoned, prompt and knowledgeable. Thnq sir for ur suggestion... i will definitely give it a try... may help me in curing my acne... thnq sir...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be prompt, very helpful and thorough. I found your advice sensible and meaningful . Will try and see how it works. Thank you so mych for your kind advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be saved my life and very helpful. Thanku doctor ji but i have always constipation and loss of appetite sir i can do please give me advice thanku
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and prompt. Thank you very much doctor.for answering my query you've been very helpful
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thank you sir now I'm feeling better as I'm cleaning the effective area properly daily and using talcum powder
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, practical and helped me improve my health. Thank you sir for your timely advise which gave me some relief.
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful, caring and professional. Thank u soo much for the details... I came to know new thing for ur answer... Thanks a lot
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are saved my life. Hello doctor I have fever for last 3days and also have e cough and feel cold and I have took the antibiotic also but did not work
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be well-reasoned, practical, professional and knowledgeable. Visited Kims all my reports are normal, doc confirmed it as allergy
Densing Moses S
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful. He charges very less.thats too good especially in this world of greedy doctors.Hats off for your service to humanity.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be helped me improve my health. I never knew it weakens my memory powers. Thank you doctor for this best advise.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be inspiring, sensible, helped me improve my health and practical. Thank you sir for your precious feedback
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be very helpful. Consulted alot of doctors but dr lalit kumar s sugggestions seems very realistic and helpful
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are inspiring. Inspiring but would have been more helpful if more information was provided about why he thinks I am normal
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be knowledgeable and very helpful. I agree with you sir, as i read Dr Mahindra Vatsa column in Mirror.
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Your opinion is true to fact... It's easy and very important for me... Thank you sir...
The impact of weather and the natural world on human health is multifarious. The science that pertains to atmospheric effects on the body is known as biometeorology and experts in this field have conducted various tests and studies to determine the nature of the relationship between changes in weather patterns and the health of human beings.
Some of the ways in which seasonal and atmospheric changes in weather affect human health are as follows:
- Migraines and Headaches: People who are susceptible to frequent attacks of headaches and migraines are easily affected by changes in weather. Falling atmospheric pressure, spikes in temperature and increase in humidity can lead to these conditions.
- Asthma attacks: Fluctuations in weather patterns are known to cause asthma attacks in those who suffer from respiratory conditions. This happens especially in the case of thunderstorms or sudden temperature drops.
- Stiffening of joints: The onset of cold and damp weather conditions are known to cause joint stiffness. Those who suffer from chronic joint pain and arthritis suffer the most when the weather turns for the worse.
- Allergies: Many people blame the occurrence of allergy related symptoms to the presence of pollen in the air during spring. But in certain cases, anomalies in atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity can lead to the onset of allergies and related symptoms such as incessant coughing, sneezing and nasal congestion.
- Cardiovascular disorders: Low temperatures create a lot of risks for those who suffer from heart conditions and other cardiovascular disorders. Cold weather impairs functioning of the arteries by constricting them and can lead to heart attacks and strokes. Harsh winters and cold waves are problematic for heart patients as their thermoregulatory systems are poorly equipped to deal with the drop in mercury levels.
- Skin diseases: The skin is the first line of defense against external factors like changes in the temperature. Hot and humid weather can cause skin rashes and eczema, leading to itchiness and irritation. On the other hand, cold and windy climes are known to make the skin rough and dehydrated. Hence, temperature fluctuations adversely affect skin health.