Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Cuttack and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kunal AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Suddenly I got a toothache But in that tooth there is no prblm. Neither I have chewed any steel or stone with that tooth. What may be the cause?
Mera tongue pink colour se white ho gaya hai. Main roz saaf karta hun. But aisa kyun. Kis mein saaf karne se acha saaf aur sundar tongue dekhega.
My teeth is yellow. I daily use to brush 5-10 minutes but no change. Please suggest me any home remedy which can whiten my teeth.
My daughter is 8 years old. She fractured her two teeth. Is there any possibility of teeth growing again. The root canal of teeth are fine.
I got sometimes blood from my gums while brushing. It happened before nd I had consulted a doctor and after that it stoped. Nd after just few months the problem started again. M not who doesn't brush nd eats food and all. My first work in the morning is to brush nd later on all the work. And I had sensitive teeth so I used sensodyne from 5-6 years.
I am suffering from pain in gums due to wisdom tooth and the pain has transferred to that side ear. Please tell some medicine or antibiotic to get relief from that. Few months before also I suffered same and doctor referred some medicine to me but I do not remember those.
Their is bleeding in my teeth and very bad smell from mouth please tell me which toothpaste should I use and what else should I do.
She is 56 yes old. Suffering from pain in complete upper and lower jaws and fore head region. On examination dentist told tenderness in relation to upper right and left second premolars and lower left second molar, but there is no caries. And there is no findings in x- ray. No calculus only little debris present. What could be the region.
An obvious gap between the teeth may be caused due to a condition known as Diastema. This usually manifests as space between two teeth. This condition is caused due to a mismatch between the size of the bones in the jaw and the size of the teeth. This in turn, gives rise to extra space between the two teeth and may also lead to overcrowding of teeth in the mouth. The space usually occurs when the teeth are too small and the jaw is larger. Also, an oversized tissue known as the labial frenum can cause a gap between two teeth. Let us look at the ways in which this condition can be prevented and treated.
1. Prevention: Not pushing your tongue between the teeth during the teeth growing stage can ensure that this condition does not occur. Children tend to rub their tongue along the jawline when the teeth are growing, whether it is the milk teeth or the permanent ones. This can cause a gap. Also, maintaining good oral health and hygiene can help in preventing this condition. One must brush at least twice a day and floss regularly too, in order to ensure that the gap between the two teeth does not widen.
2. Orthodontic Treatment: Braces are one of the most common ways of fixing this problem. The orthodontic surgeon will usually install these braces, which will remain in the mouth of the patient for a year or more, depending on the severity of the condition. On a monthly basis, the braces will need to be tightened so that the jaw can facilitate the movement of the teeth to close the gap.
3. Tooth Extraction: In many cases, when the braces are installed, the doctor may also have to remove or extract teeth on the sides to make space for the teeth and their movement. This is usually done when there is a related ailment like overcrowding of the teeth.
4. Crowns and other Dental Installations: Crowns, veneers as well as bonding can help in cases where the lateral incisors may be smaller than what is normal. Also, dental implants or a bridge or even a partial denture may be required in cases where extensive dentistry will be called for.
5. Frenectomy: This surgery can help in closing the gap formed by a large labial frenum.
6. Gum Health: In case there is an infection or any other problem in the gums due to implants or braces, the gum health will have to treated and restored first and then the implants or braces can be reinstalled.
One should also wear retainers for a while after the gap has closed so that it does not appear again.