Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Cuttack. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Atanu MohantyYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old male and have gout, suffering past two months onwards, what should I do? swelling and pain is there on foot toe.
I feel shock like electric currents running down my spine, these are random and usually occurs when I try to lay still. I have felt these currents from a long time now, but recently they are getting too frequent, I have no idea why does it happens. Please help.
Hello, My wife met with an accident in jan 2015, got some scratches on her face and knee got admitted into hospital for one day, after her right arm was paining she was unable to lift her hand also, they took X-ray and told that no bone fractures. Day by day the arm pain was becoming more, after 15 days doctor suggested us a MRI scan in which it was reported tendon tear and suggested for surgery in march she had undergone the surgery and was recovering, same time she had the pain in her left knee also and after that doctor suggested for MRI scan for her left knee and then it was a ligament tear and undergone a surgery for that also in June 2015, with the grace of god she was recovering from that also the right knee started paining since from jan 2016 they suggested some tablets and also suggested for physiotherapy, even after that also nothing was improved again early this month they have suggested for MRI scan to right knee and as I said the report was that and again they are suggesting for another surgery we are totally confused what to do now, please help me we really do not want to get the surgery to be done if there is any alternate medication please let us know.
I am 16 years old male I am suffering from back pain I did lot of exercise and fitness test but no use.
I am Male aged 34 years, c/o neck pain. Straightning of neck, not able to bend. Mri report: straight of cervical spine noted & multiple cervical disc protrusions indentingtheca encroaching latera recess of nerve root noted c3c4. C5c6c7. Cervical spines are normal, spinal epidural intra, intrer medulla normal? I request you to suggest tt.
I have cervical problem from last 6 months and I have take medicines like calcium capsules. My age is 22 years. What I do please tell me.
My mother suffers from arthritis. Main joint affected is knee. She takes lot of medicines daily but still suffers lot of pain daily. Please tell what to do. Doctors say there is no cure. I do not know why. It will be helpful if you tell.(1) Please tell a proper diet plan to follow and things to avoid. And please tell every thing she can eat so that she does not feel bore with same food daily.(2) Please also tell how can diet help.(3) She also goes for physiotherapy who claims will cure her disease.(4) What more can be done other than a good diet, please tell.(5) Once doctor gave her a injection in her knee to take out liquid from knee. Please tell what is that for.(6) PLEASE HELP.
Greetings, amRaja of age 25. Came up with a humerus shaft fracture (transverse) before 6 weeks, bone seems to be in alignment and shows signs of healing .how long should I be in the cast and how to identify that it's about time to remove my cast and start with pt. Can see a fluffy cloud pattern around the fracture but inside the unity isn't 100 percent yet. Once healing Is complete, can I resume lifting weights slowly by increasing the weight?
I had hip replacement surgery along with 50% femur bone. After 14 days it was dislocated. Now it is located by reduction of dislocation without surgery. I wear a knee brace also. Now what should be done? How should I walk with walker?
My mom has full legs pain and swelling in legs please suggest me what wil do. Please sugest me best oil for pain or suggestion.
21 days before I had viral fever for 3 -4 days but I got weakness and lost 4 kg wt and having pain on my lower back, knee, these. I am not taking any medicine for pain. What I do. Should I take medicine for pain. I am diabetic too.
My sister has gained weight and now she is facing back pain since last 3 days now I want to know is the back pain because of increase in weight or its just natural ?
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.