Doctor in Practicing at home
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Practicing at homeYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was in so much pain due to my sugar problem. I chose to consult Dr Lalit. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief. But after the Dr Lalit's treatment, I have noticed considerable chnages in myself. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
Dr Lalit Kumar Tripathy is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. The interior of the Practicing at home was no nicely done, it was so clean. I am really grateful as his fatigue treatment has give me a ray of hope. I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. But the doctor's treatment helped me immensly.
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful. thank you so much sir,, i was very much helpful for ur advise... i will follow ur advise.. sir, is it need of endoscopy to rule out any active chronic ulcer? is it necessary? bcoz she get gastric upset 6 months once... suffer from pain, vomiting, diarrhea. then it will resolve with pantoprazole i.v for 2-3 days.
I feel strange that I am suffering from masturbation addiction. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Lalit Kumar and the treatment I didn't lose hope. I am so happy that I chose him for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. I am quite benefitted with his treatment.
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful, thorough, well-reasoned, practical and knowledgeable. Thank u. I am going for 25 to 30 minutes walking every day morning. Is this enough sir. I am unable to avoid drinking tea 2 times a day. It is read regarding this that it works better if we avoid coffee / tea. I am weighing upto 81 kg sir .
I needed weight management. Dr Lalit's guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best.
I never get sick, but then last year I started developing this problem. I was suffering from premature ejaculation. Dr Tripathy is really like god send person. Overall premature ejaculation treatment was very effective. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. I was quite impressed with his concept of holistic healing.
Due to my migraine i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Thanks to Dr Lalit for the perfect advice. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. I am glad that I consulted him for the treatment. I'am almost on the path to recovery .
I was panicked, because I never thought that I will suffer from thyroid disorders like this. I consulted a number of specialists but the way Dr Lalit treated me was the best. I am so happy that I chose him for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be very helpful. thansk doctor to ahev given such an elaborate answer. veyr very helpful as we will be travelling soon. will follwo your advice in being careful about getting up from bed, wearing stocking et,. very meaningful & helpful. thanks once more.
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are professional. Thank u so much for ur suggetions dr its really profesional answer which i have now from u impressive n helpfull reply, for me dr, i should try ur suggestion once again thanks alot for ur caring, inspiring ,knowledgeable answer.
I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day because of allergy problem , but due to my dr Lalit Kumar Tripathy I didn't lose hope.The treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. One can find him at his home in cuttack
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from overeating. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my issue. Dr Lalit is really like god send person. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions.
Rohit Robin Jacob
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful, caring, well-reasoned, prompt and knowledgeable. Thnq sir for ur suggestion... i will definitely give it a try... may help me in curing my acne... thnq sir...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be prompt, very helpful and thorough. I found your advice sensible and meaningful . Will try and see how it works. Thank you so mych for your kind advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be saved my life and very helpful. Thanku doctor ji but i have always constipation and loss of appetite sir i can do please give me advice thanku
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and prompt. Thank you very much doctor.for answering my query you've been very helpful
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thank you sir now I'm feeling better as I'm cleaning the effective area properly daily and using talcum powder
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, practical and helped me improve my health. Thank you sir for your timely advise which gave me some relief.
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful, caring and professional. Thank u soo much for the details... I came to know new thing for ur answer... Thanks a lot
For those who are under the age of 35 and healthy, an annual checkup is not necessary, one every 2 to 3 years is fine. Even between 35-45 years if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle and face no medical problems, an annual medical checkup is not essential. But, for those who are above the age of 45, an annual checkup is recommended. The regular checkup will detect any medical issue, which can then be treated effectively. And as you know, early detection can help overcome even deadly diseases like cancer.
What should a checkup involve?
- Essentially a full body checkup starts with obtaining patient and family history to check for any genetic problems. Details on lifestyle habits and exercise routine are also recorded.
- It is followed by a thorough physical examination, which includes measuring blood pressure, checking eye and thyroid, reflex examination, chest examination etc.
- Sometimes depending on factors like the age and patient history a rectal examination may be done. For women, sometimes pap smear (test for cervical cancer) is also recommended.
- A blood test is generally also done. In case, the patient suffers from other problems related tests like Cholesterol, liver function tests, LDLs, HDLs etc. are done.
- The BMI (Body Mass Index) of the patient is taken to measure the weight. Nowadays a waist-hip ratio is generally taken as it offers a more accurate measure.
- After the examination and tests are complete, it is essential that you have a clear conversation with your doctor, and understand how your body is working currently. In case there is a medical problem, make sure that your doctor gives you details about its treatment and cure.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions in case you aren't clear about something. The doctor is there to help you lead a healthy and balanced life.
- It helps, if you conduct a self-examination of your body at regular intervals. Once a month, conduct a skin examination from head to toe for any abnormal spots, rashes or moles. Consult your doctor on the best way to go about it if necessary.
The impact of weather and the natural world on human health is multifarious. The science that pertains to atmospheric effects on the body is known as biometeorology and experts in this field have conducted various tests and studies to determine the nature of the relationship between changes in weather patterns and the health of human beings.
Some of the ways in which seasonal and atmospheric changes in weather affect human health are as follows:
- Migraines and Headaches: People who are susceptible to frequent attacks of headaches and migraines are easily affected by changes in weather. Falling atmospheric pressure, spikes in temperature and increase in humidity can lead to these conditions.
- Asthma attacks: Fluctuations in weather patterns are known to cause asthma attacks in those who suffer from respiratory conditions. This happens especially in the case of thunderstorms or sudden temperature drops.
- Stiffening of joints: The onset of cold and damp weather conditions are known to cause joint stiffness. Those who suffer from chronic joint pain and arthritis suffer the most when the weather turns for the worse.
- Allergies: Many people blame the occurrence of allergy related symptoms to the presence of pollen in the air during spring. But in certain cases, anomalies in atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity can lead to the onset of allergies and related symptoms such as incessant coughing, sneezing and nasal congestion.
- Cardiovascular disorders: Low temperatures create a lot of risks for those who suffer from heart conditions and other cardiovascular disorders. Cold weather impairs functioning of the arteries by constricting them and can lead to heart attacks and strokes. Harsh winters and cold waves are problematic for heart patients as their thermoregulatory systems are poorly equipped to deal with the drop in mercury levels.
- Skin diseases: The skin is the first line of defense against external factors like changes in the temperature. Hot and humid weather can cause skin rashes and eczema, leading to itchiness and irritation. On the other hand, cold and windy climes are known to make the skin rough and dehydrated. Hence, temperature fluctuations adversely affect skin health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!