Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Practicing at homeYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful. thank you so much sir,, i was very much helpful for ur advise... i will follow ur advise.. sir, is it need of endoscopy to rule out any active chronic ulcer? is it necessary? bcoz she get gastric upset 6 months once... suffer from pain, vomiting, diarrhea. then it will resolve with pantoprazole i.v for 2-3 days.
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful, thorough, well-reasoned, practical and knowledgeable. Thank u. I am going for 25 to 30 minutes walking every day morning. Is this enough sir. I am unable to avoid drinking tea 2 times a day. It is read regarding this that it works better if we avoid coffee / tea. I am weighing upto 81 kg sir .
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be very helpful. thansk doctor to ahev given such an elaborate answer. veyr very helpful as we will be travelling soon. will follwo your advice in being careful about getting up from bed, wearing stocking et,. very meaningful & helpful. thanks once more.
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are professional. Thank u so much for ur suggetions dr its really profesional answer which i have now from u impressive n helpfull reply, for me dr, i should try ur suggestion once again thanks alot for ur caring, inspiring ,knowledgeable answer.
I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day because of allergy problem , but due to my dr Lalit Kumar Tripathy I didn't lose hope.The treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. One can find him at his home in cuttack
Rohit Robin Jacob
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful, caring, well-reasoned, prompt and knowledgeable. Thnq sir for ur suggestion... i will definitely give it a try... may help me in curing my acne... thnq sir...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be prompt, very helpful and thorough. I found your advice sensible and meaningful . Will try and see how it works. Thank you so mych for your kind advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be saved my life and very helpful. Thanku doctor ji but i have always constipation and loss of appetite sir i can do please give me advice thanku
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and prompt. Thank you very much doctor.for answering my query you've been very helpful
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thank you sir now I'm feeling better as I'm cleaning the effective area properly daily and using talcum powder
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, practical and helped me improve my health. Thank you sir for your timely advise which gave me some relief.
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful, caring and professional. Thank u soo much for the details... I came to know new thing for ur answer... Thanks a lot
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are saved my life. Hello doctor I have fever for last 3days and also have e cough and feel cold and I have took the antibiotic also but did not work
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be well-reasoned, practical, professional and knowledgeable. Visited Kims all my reports are normal, doc confirmed it as allergy
Densing Moses S
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful. He charges very less.thats too good especially in this world of greedy doctors.Hats off for your service to humanity.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be helped me improve my health. I never knew it weakens my memory powers. Thank you doctor for this best advise.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be inspiring, sensible, helped me improve my health and practical. Thank you sir for your precious feedback
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be very helpful. Consulted alot of doctors but dr lalit kumar s sugggestions seems very realistic and helpful
Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy provides answers that are inspiring. Inspiring but would have been more helpful if more information was provided about why he thinks I am normal
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Lalit Kumar Tripathy to be knowledgeable and very helpful. I agree with you sir, as i read Dr Mahindra Vatsa column in Mirror.
Hi my self satish my age is 46 year old frm past one month's I am nt getting sleepy at all at night time at dae time I'm getting full sleep if I eat SLP tablet dn als I can't sleep at night done may I nw d reason y it's Hpng lk ths.
I am a vegan. I don't know which foods are the best when it comes to protein contents. I can't have non veg foods to fill up my protein needs. Please tell me which foods can be eaten in sufficient quantities to increase protein intake as well as keep fats away. Thank you.
Sir my age is 24 I am suffering from allergic asthma cased seasonal effect of changing weather sir please consult me.
Hello mam I had sex with my hudbi on 17th may 2017 nd consumed unwanted 72 with in 2 hours, my expected period date is on 7th june. But till today my periods is not happened. I checked thrice for pregnancy but its negative. Please suggest me. Has my hormonal balance gone wrong, how can I contact you.
Sir I have a bad habit [masturbation ] since 4 years, I want to stop but I can't. Please help me. If any medicine is available please tell me sir.
Sir agr ek ldki ek bar sex kr chuki h.uske bd usne ni kiya1, 2 sal tk to kya wo. 2sal ke bd bhi use pain hoga sex krne me or uske prtner ko pta chl jyga ki usne phle sex kiya h?
I have periods cycle for 35 days and have bleeding for 12 to 15 days. Is there any symptoms for pcos?
If you check the recent scientific studies, then you will come to know that PPI drugs are treated as the popular medicines to treat heartburn troubles, but as the side-effect, you will face acute cognitive troubles. Your mental condition might get affected in various ways causing memory or concentration loss, decrease in brain ability and others. Though, these drugs are very safe but only effectively treating heartburn troubles, especially gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
How Dementia is related with PPI drugs?
PPI drugs are normally recommended by doctors for treating heartburn issues, but if you are taking these drugs on a continuous basis, then you might face the unwanted signs or symptoms of dementia. This is a hardcore fact, and it has been observed by many reputed researchers of the present age. There are some commonest symptoms that can be observed due to dementia, and some of the prominent ones are as follows:-
- Beta-amyloid production: Beta-amyloid is a kind of protein and the growth of this specific protein increases to a great extent with the consistent intake of PPI drugs. This protein might lead to the increase in varied dementia signs, out of which the most severe kind of situation is Alzheimer's disease. This disease might get converted into dreadful condition at times, and this is the reason a regular or consistent intake of PPI drugs should be essentially avoided. If you are facing this condition, then you should report about the same to your doctor immediately. This protein is very toxic or harmful for the brain as your mental ability is being adversely affected.
- Decrease of vitamin B12: If vitamin B12 decreases day by day, then acute mental disturbances will get invited. If you want to avoid this kind of condition, then nothing can be a better option other than avoiding PPI drugs. This is the only reason that doctors never recommend taking these drugs in an excessive limit. In fact, sometimes, these drugs are prescribed along with other potential medicines that can help in maintaining mental health in good condition. If you have got any family history of mental trouble, then you should reveal the same to your doctor so that strong PPI medicines are not prescribed for gastric troubles. In fact, there are few limitations among PPI drugs that are never to be prescribed by doctors and all the doctors should follow the same in a sincere manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 29, unmarried male. Since 2 months I am experiencing itching at the tip of my Penis. Also, after masturbation burning sensation is experienced at the tip. What might be the problem? Please suggest a remedy.
I am suffering from some Blood related problem like platelet still near 75000 and TLC is around 3200 What I will do to overcome from this problem.
I had sex with my bf continuously 3 days its 4th day today tell me if I take ipill today does it work or what should I do now.
Got intimate with bf on 21, I got normal periods on 27 may. Urine tests thrice on 8 june all negative. What should I do more to confirm? Can I be preg? I want to avoid. please help.
Hi doctor I am 19 years old ,female. I had unprotected sex on 30th may. My last period date was 29th April but till now period has not occurred .I m worried so I took unwanted 72 on 15th June .Can I be safe nd avoid unwanted pregnancy? Nd when will be my upcoming periods happen? I am really worried .Plz sort my problem as soon as possible. Hope you ll care!
I'm suffering from PCOD for many years had taken many treatment but still my periods are irregular .not getting periods until having tablet. Could you suggest any way to get periods.
Blood pressure rises with each heartbeat and falls as your heart relaxes. The normal blood pressure should be less than 120/80 mm hg. An increase or decrease on either end can cause various problems.
Here are some of the natural ways to control your blood pressure.
- Having a diet low in sodium: In the event of a high blood pressure, curtail the consumption of foods that are rich in sodium. However, research reveals that sometimes it is not just enough to cut down on sodium in your diet. A person suffering from high bp should consume foods rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium and potassium as well to keep his/her bp in check.
- Drink plenty of water and curtail the consumption of alcohol: In case a person suffers from low blood pressure, it is advisable to drink plenty of water as low blood pressure is usually accompanied by bouts of dehydration, and consumption of water can help increase your blood pressure. Also, health drinks, which are rich in electrolytes, help your raise blood pressure. But one should avoid drinks that are high in sugar, and abating your alcohol consumption also helps to quite an extent.
- Burn extra calories and exercise regularly: Blood pressure usually increases with weight. Being overweight can lead to sleep apnea, which is marked by disruptive breathing while you sleep, which in turn condition can lead to increased blood pressure. Studies have found that weight loss is one of the most effective ways to control high bp. Regular physical activity is also advised to maintain a stable blood pressure.
- Avoid long, hot showers: The hot water in showers and spas can expand your blood vessels, which can often lead to a drop in blood pressure. A common sign of this would be dizziness and fainting while taking a bath. Therefore, for people suffering from this condition, using warm water rather than hot water is advisable.
- Completely avoid stress: One of the contributing factors of high blood pressure is chronic stress. Stress tends to affect blood pressure in indirect ways. Many react to stress by overeating, consumption of alcohol and smoking, all of which can increase your blood pressure. Try to know what triggers your stress and take steps to avoid it.