Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Cuddalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.KannanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from of my hands and legs of perspiring in summer for childhood. Can you suggest what should be done?
How remove the black spot from the face and how to reduce the pimples and the red color. And last one how to stop hair fall.
I want a glowing baby skin free from pores and pimples please advice good face wash n daily things which skin needs for complete care.
How I get white skin fast, actually I m suffering from sun burn so my face and neck color r not matched with my body color?
I am a 20 year girl. I have big dark circles around my eyes from last 7 years. I tried lots of remedies but of no use. I really want to get rid of it. Please suggest some permanent cure.
I have much hair fall and dandruff. Please give me some home remedies for this problem. I have one big scar on my leg its because of small accident and had 22 stitches 2.5 years ago. Its looking bad when I wear shorts so is there any method to remove that scar. Please help. Thanks in advance.
My nose is very red. And also oil face I am take all medicines but not cure past 5years, pimples also is there only nose surface. please help me to remove red colour and pain.
I am 20 year old boy. I have pimples for last 2 months, pimples on forehead are very small and more in number, and now pimples are looking black. And thus leading to spots and pores on face. My skin is very dry. What should I do?
Sir I have spend my lots of time in sun thats why my face and body complexion get dark so tell me the suggestions to doing my skin tone bright. I cant leave my field work please help me.
I am 20. My face looks ugly due to black spots. I gone through many facewash and also natural it doesn't works. What should. I do now.
My face is little darker, I consulted skin specialist and he prescribed me to use demelan cream to use at night for 4 weeks, I used it but did not get any results of skin brightening and lightening. Can you please help to give me a right cream for skin lightening and brightening? please help me.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.