Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in muthandikuppam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. MeiyarivuYour feedback matters!
I am 54 years, and I have pain in my legs since 4-5 years, especially while walking and climbing on stairs, and also pain in right shoulder. What to do?
Hello sir, I am suffering from backbone pain from 1 week. Please suggest me the procedure to relief from my backbone pain. Thanking you.
I am a 25 years old guy. I am having a problem like both leg pain. Feet pain. Sometimes it burns feet. Sometimes it feels like having weakness. I used to abuse alcohol a lot. Later I tested sugar, thyroid,kidney, lever,vitamins like B12 ,C etc. everything are up to normal. Please tell me what is it asap?/
I am 21year old male for more than 6months am having backache. Mostly faced during and after travel and also during driving am having this backpain, some other time also am having this sort of back pain during and after jerking. What's the remedy for this.
I have neck pain and pain on my shoulders. I have thyroid since last year. Also bundle of nerves seen sometimes kind of blood clotting on the lower leg.
My whole body is paining I cannot sleep my mind not working irritation no mood of talking to anyone my nose is running and no food no comfortable feeling please help me.
I am having left side ribs pain, same side hip pain, while bending, having more pain, even when walking, sitting having pl advice me. Not taking medicines. I hope if I do some exercises, it improves.
I am 42 years. Old. I have backache (from neck to back) since from 1 years. I have taken medicine. Bt it is not working. Please advice. It is giving me very much pain.
My 1.3 year old baby has made weight fall on his both legs, orthopedicIan said there is no fracture and given imol syrup but he is not able to walk properly. What to do. By when he will walk properly.
Hi my age is 28 M am suffering from sprained ankle . I am taking sazo 500 mg. It's working as pain is less. But problem is that I have to take it daily. Can you please advice me is there any alternative to avoid medicine on daily basis.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.