Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Cuddalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. G P Sekar M SYour feedback matters!
I have skin problem on my knee, elbow, legs, back like some white spots wht medicine should be take.
I am suffering from chickenpox since 8 days. Now I am felling weak. Still now I have skin sores till now.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.
What should be done in case of spider bite. It is showing red spots on that body part, itching is happening, please suggest.
I have some problem. On my lips its have black black spot how can I remove this. If you have solution so plzz contact.
I have god too many marks of pimples not blackhead. Please suggest any homeopathic med or homemade remedy. My skin is oily.
I have a very fair skin but due to hoping outside home I lost my fair colour and its getting back day by day. What should I do to get my face fairer?
Here are tips of Skin, Hair and Nail Treatments
Hello I am DR. Leela Bose. I am a senior consultant dermatologist at Nubello aesthetic, hair transplant clinic, cosmetic surgery clinic. In our clinic we are basically catering to skin, hair, and nail ailments under one roof. We are also taking care of all these anti-aging treatments right from basic like the advance chemical peels, Botox, Fillers, PRP face. PRP is basically Platelets Rich Plasma therapy. As an anti-aging treatment it is the most advanced thing that is invoke today.
We have huge clients of patients for hair treatments which include non-surgical methods like the PRP (Platelets Rich Plasma) therapy for hair loss, derma rollers, and mesotherapy and definitely hair transplant surgery on a large scale. We are also taking care unwanted hair treatment in the form of laser hair reduction where we are dealing patients with Hasidism or hypertrychosis etc. We are treating them with diode lasers which has an inbuilt cooling system so it is one of the most patient friendly laser system.
For further information, you can contact us on Lybrate.com. Thank you.
Rosacea is a chronic condition. The symptoms come & go in cycles rosacea can not be cured completely but it can be treated and controlled.
The flare ups of rosacea are caused usually by following conditions:
1. Hot drinks 2. Stress & strain 3. Alcohol 4. Spicy & greasy food 5. Sunlight 6. Extreme heat & cold.
Coping with rosacea: only very mild products should be used on face. Avoid those products that contain alcohol or irritants. Avoid sun. Stay in cool environment, cover your face in cold air. Avoid heavy exertion. Use electric shaver.
The foods which trigger rosacea flare are:
Liver, cheese, chocolate, spinach, citrus fruits including tomatoes, bananas, plums, raisins, figs. Spicy & hot foods. Eat plenty of carrots.
Carbo animals, radium, rhus tox, aloe etc are good homeopathic medicines which cures acne/ rosacea.