Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Madikeri and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramakrishna BhatYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in down teeth in left side for more than 2 months, it is paining when I chew hard thing and when I do yawning I consulted 2 dentist, one doctor says you need rtc and filling and other one says to use sensodine rapid releif tooth paste, and apply stolin gum paint twice a dayand use senquil ad mouth wash. I am confused which one should I follow.
I have problem continues bad smell come from mouth even after completing mouth wash also for the reducing what I have to do.
Sir I cannot talk with others due to bad breathe. I am facing this problem since my childhood. Took homeopathic medical treatment from the age of 27 & continued for 4 years. But it could not helpful to me. Before taking the above said treatment I consulted a lots of Dentists. They just give me some medicines and a mouthwash for one or two weeks. But those medicines are not useful. I brush my teeth twice a day. I cannot make relationships with anyone. So please give suggestions. .
Hello doctors, I found out that I have wisdom teeth erupting and its very painful even when I make any movement and i am unable to eat anything. Please suggest me any pain killer or gel? Thank you.
My wisdom tooth is rotten. Doctors are asking to get it extracted. What to do! Shall I get it extracted or not? I have frequent toothache as well.
At the time of splitting something black colour material is coming out with mucus? Why this is happen? And sometime chest is also burning?
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.
Having your dentist say to you that you need a root canal, can be a daunting affair. This means that the pulp or soft tissue inside a tooth has been damaged by bacterial infection. A root canal involves removing the damaged pulp, cleaning the infection and filling in the emptied space. Not every tooth infection requires a root canal and hence it is essential to know the indication of a root canal.
Here are a few situations when a root canal may be needed:
- Pain: Discomfort ranging from a dull ache to a sharp pain can be a sign that you need root canal treatment. This type of pain is usually characterized by throbbing and may change as you switch positions. It is usually triggered by chewing, applying pressure on the tooth or eating something cold or hot. In some cases, the patient may not be able to indicate the exact tooth that is hurting but can only identify the painful area.
- Gun tenderness: Swelling that indicates the need of root canal treatment can range from being slightly red and inflamed to pronounced lumps on the gums. In some extreme cases, this swelling may extend out of the gums into the face and neck region. Sometimes, a pus filled boil with a pimple like head may also form on the gums. If this head bursts, the patient may notice a foul taste in the mouth. This swelling can come and go as the tooth decay deteriorates and may or may not be accompanied by pain. Teeth may also feel like they have been pushed out of their sockets and are taller than usual.
- Tooth discolouration: Discolouring of teeth can be a sign of internal tooth damage. This is especially noted if the teeth take on a dark yellow, grey or blackish tint. Tooth discolouration is fairly common in cases where the tooth has undergone trauma such as an accident etc.
- Exposure of the dental nerves: At times during regular dental work, the nerves in the tooth may be exposed. This indicates an exposure of pulp tissue and can trigger pulp degeneration if left untreated.
However, all of the above symptoms can be symptoms of other types of dental problems as well and do not necessarily individually indicate the need for a root canal. Only a dentist can properly diagnose a need for root canal treatment after a physical examination and testing.
I want to do invisalign/ aligners for my orthodontic treatment. Upper 2 and lower2 (right in the front). Can I know the treatment cost and time? thanks,
Respected sir from last two months I have a problem with my left side upper jaw teeth. But suddenly from last month I am suffering with a pain refer from head to teeth. And from last three days I seen that a inflammation occurred in my mouth. And pain remain same.in left side. I am too much worried about that. I had already tried cephodoxime with clavulanic acid antibiotics. But no result is there. I am afraid that is it any cancer formation in my mouth? Because I am a regular smoker.
Her tooth were strong but the problems were, the top front tooth of her has been comes out of the mouth. Dear Dr. Help her to make her tooth to seems to be perfectly inside her mouth.
I have yellow teeth .some yellow precipitation is formed and I am sure it's only because of. Not cleaning well. How can I make them white. At back side of teeth also layers of yellow colour and on that some brown marks are formed. How can I cure it naturally? .is there any natural way? .or if I come for cleaning .do I get pain? Because of cleaning or dental polishing or any other treatment which I required?
I have tooth ache for over a couple of days to the wisdom teeth which have decayed. What is the remedy?
Brushing baking soda on your teeth twice a month can remove the stains of coffee or red wine and give you your pearly white teeth back.