Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. M Sri Vidhya VenkatesanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan to be very helpful. Hi dr i try to control my selff tqq so much
Initially the symptoms of mood disorder were not that severe but then it became worse. But after consulting Dr Vidhya, I am hopeful again that I will be fine. She is very professional and is a really patient listener. I am really grateful as her mood disorder treatment has give me a ray of hope. In the very first sitting, she clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
The symptoms of smoking were severe and unmanageable, as I was addicted to smoking, but Dr Vidhya was able to handle it. sHe is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. Her guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence.
I found the answers provided by the Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan to be very helpful, knowledgeable, saved my life, caring and inspiring. Madam your words are very inspiring thank you for your information.. whatever you said is true and fact Once again I thank you for your inspiring words and caring towards me ..
I found the answers provided by the Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan to be very helpful, inspiring and knowledgeable. Thank u madam for ur answer for suggesting me to consult a doctor that can change the attitude of my son and could improve his sports talent as well.
I was suffering from stress and It was affecting my day to day life. My husband took me to Dr Vidhya. He is a well experienced psychologist and has broad knowledge in his field. His treatment suited me the best. He helped me to get rid this problem.
I found the answers provided by the Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan to be very helpful. I hope it will be useful for me. My friends told me the same thing. But when a doctor says something thats different.
I found the answers provided by the Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan to be very helpful, caring, sensible, inspiring and knowledgeable. Tnq.if i want to consult doctor,my first preference will be you.
I found the answers provided by the Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan to be caring, sensible, practical and very helpful. I actually relaxed reading her answer.Will hope to interact more with her.
Azing personality....never ever had a talk with this sort of person...this is called divine personality ...I have become fan of her ....May all the people be like her . U r true inspiration.
I found the answers provided by the Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan to be very helpful, well-reasoned, caring, inspiring and knowledgeable. THNX MAM U R GREAT I LOVE YOUR ANSWER THNX ALOT
Srividya understands the problem very clearly and gives good solutions. Moreover the follow-up she does with us is commendable
Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you lybrate... And doctor for making such suggestions
Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan provides answers that are knowledgeable. Very knowledgeable and helpful advice..thank u doctor
Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan provides answers that are well-reasoned. Yup u r right n your thought.. thanks a while
I found the answers provided by the Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan to be very helpful and saved my life. Thank you
Madam was able to suggest some life style changes which has also helped in overcoming my phase of depression.
Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan provides answers that are knowledgeable. sr can i contact wit u?
I found the answers provided by the Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan to be very helpful. Thanks
Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan provides answers that are helped me improve my health. thanks
Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan provides answers that are well-reasoned. thanks doctor
Ms. M Sri Vidhya Venkatesan provides answers that are very helpful. thankn you..
My age is 25 I'm suffering from depression since one year. And I feel like I'll die, I have consulted many doctors they said my health condition is normal and every lab tests are negative so please help to get out from this.
My chunk of lower lip skin has cut off since last six years I was in a bad habit of eating lip. Due to anxiety. From one year I have started taking care but to no use. They pain a lot and looks bad. Can they be healed at all? Please tell the approximate costs.Please suggest me something.and How can remove my anxiety.
Respected sir, yesterday me and my colleagues were celebrated party on promotion. One of my colleague is prepared eatable things for alcohol and non drinkers while preparing of eating items he cuts his little finger and he was given to me a glass with alcohol. I don't have seen whether his blood drop mixed with that alcohol or not .I was doubt that if little bit drop of blood contains with that alcohol glass which was I drunk does any risk of hiv or other seeds?.Does hiv spreads through some one drop of blood contains with alcohol or any liquid drinking items while it takes some one? Please help out me sir. Is there any problem to me.
Do you get angry easily? Do you fume when something goes against your wish? Does your blood pressure rocket when someone tells you something that you don't like? Anger is a normal emotion of human psychology, but it is equally important to keep your anger under control. Just like any other emotion, anger too varies from person to person, and the circumstances. Uncontrolled anger can lead to mental and physical stress. It also causes stress on relationships and damages your health. Therefore, it is important to practice anger management exercises to control such extremes of emotions.
Here are some of the anger management tips that can help you control your anger:
- Think before you speak: We often say something out of anger and then regret it later. This is a common condition that has been faced by almost everyone at some point of time. Do not say things abruptly without thinking. Always take your time and think over what you are about to say.
- Express your anger once you are calm: Do not say things at the heat of the moment. Once you calm down, express your views on things that are bothering you. This will help you express better without hurting anyone.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the best tools to reduce stress. Light meditative exercises performed on a regular basis such as a morning jog or deep breathing can control your anger to a great extent.
- Identify the specific cause: Instead of being grumpy about things that make you angry, try to find out the root cause of the issue and eliminate it, so that you don't have to face it again. Remind yourself that anger won't solve the problem and can only make situations worse.
- Hold no grudge: Holding on to the negative feelings can only have a negative impact on your own health. Learn to forgive others. Forgiving not only keeps the relationship healthy, but also keeps you away from stress and negative emotions.
- Practice relaxation tactics: When your temper reaches its height, put your relaxation tactics in action. A few tactics like deep breathing or repeating words to yourself like "Take it easy" or "Calm down" can actually calm you down during critical situations.
- Take a timeout: Take short breaks during stressful times of your day. This helps to release some of your stress and calm you down. You may also listen to music, take a light snack or do something that you like, to spend some time away from stressful conditions of your daily routine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!