Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Coimbatore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vysakh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. VysakhYour feedback matters!
I have digestion problem. And slow mede make asparm my body. because very tired whole day. So please answer my question.
Hey, how do I get out of this breakups, my gf got engaged recently, and she hadn't told me. When I realized this she stopped talking to me. She never told who the guy was also, I figured it out somehow, Ya he is way too rich, how do I get out of this mental issue? I am not able to sleep also.
I had several times anal sex male to male without condom also one of the guy uses multiple sex partners that also without condom. Got some eczema type boils on the chest back, limbs and shoulders and light boils on the scrotum with dry and flaky skin. Also having rectum itch or biting sensation some time also having problem of constipation.
Hi sir/mam I am 21 m I have been effected with some fungal or bacteria for 6 months at my thighs testicles area its very itchy and smelly what should I do now to get away from it.
I have too much sex, but I am not satisfied with my life partner (wife. She is very low performing in bed, but I want her daily 2-3 times in physical relation (at least 1) But she sowing interest 1 or 2 in a month and many of times make a gap 2 month also due to her less interest. What should I do? There are any treatment or medication? please suggest me, so that we can spend happy life. We are married last 5 yrs.
I have sinusitis problem. I am preparing bank exam. My Doubt is that sinusitis is medical issue in medical fitness test. please replay me sir.
The partial or total inability to hear is known as hearing impairment or hearing loss. It can be present at birth, or develop later in life.
There are a number of factors, which may cause hearing loss
1. Age - Age is the biggest factor when it comes to the loss of hearing, and you may lose the ability to hear as you age. This condition is known as presbycusis. It becomes difficult to understand high-frequency sounds like that of a child or a woman when you get old.
2. Noise - When you are exposed to loud noises for a prolonged period of time, it damages your ears. This leads to loss of hearing. 5% of the total population of the world is affected by noise (the degree of suffering varies). It may be a result of continuous exposure to loud music or a sudden exposure to a loud noise like an explosion.
3. Hereditary disorders - Hearing disorder may be inherited by the dominant or recessive genes of parents in the child. 70-80% of these cases inherit from the recessive genes, whereas 20-25% inherit hearing loss from the dominant genes.
4. Trauma - Serious injuries of the head/ears may cause loss of hearing, which may be either temporary or permanent. When damage is caused to the brain, the brain fails to process the message conveyed by the ears. So even if the ears are totally functional, a person may face the problem in hearing.
5. Perinatal problems - The ototoxic effects on the fetus due to excess intake of alcohol during pregnancy lead to hearing the loss in about 64% of the infants born to alcoholic mothers.
Also, premature birth can be associated with hearing loss due to high risk of being exposed to noise in neonatal units.
Knowing about the causes of hearing loss can lead you a step closer to preventing this disorder as you age.
Here are some useful tips that can help prevent hearing loss:
1. Be more aware - You should be diligent and aware of the situations, which may risk your hearing ability and should try to avoid such situations as much as possible. Limit your exposure to sources of hazardous noises like firearms, firecrackers, concerts and clubs.
2. Take precautionary measures - If your occupation calls for working at an environment of loud noises, use earplugs or earmuffs to block out the excessive noise. Also, make sure that you work in a place where employers take all the necessary measures of noise control under the federal or state regulations.
3. Monitor your use of gadgets - Monitor and control the use of hearing devices, and try to reduce the use of headphones/ earphones as much as possible.
Related Tip: Why Do You Get an EAR Discharge?