Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Coimbatore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. S.Vijaya KumarYour feedback matters!
Good morning Madam/sir I am having problem wen I having sex my peni was not strong I can't even have sex what is the reason it's can not stand stiff please give me solution I want to make baby please.
I had fissure problems and piles for last 3 month it was been cleared no bedding in last 15 -20 days but got it last night. I am totally confused what to do as I talked with one doctor at afternoon he told me I have piles. So what to do know go for operation or again medicine which I had for last 2 month. Please help.
My son is 7 month old. How to solve his gas problem. Or jab bhi usne sona hota h to sone ki jidd krta h but tym lgata h sone ki or dudh hib ni pita tab.
I have problem in concentration while reading and Listening. Also at work I forget many things, of course I have to multitask in office but like others I too don't want to forget things. Regarding this office work actually I am not happy doing job here and I want to leave this, I am frustrated here So, that may be a case I am not remembering little things . But the concentration problem is there with me, and I have searched on net regarding this there is something called ADHD. Please tell me what problem I have and how to deal with it? Thanks
My love 27 yrs age was diagnosed bilateral tubes are blocked no issue even after 7yrs of marriage, is there homeopathy treatment for opening the f/tubes. Thank you.
What are the symptoms of swine flu and what are the seasons and what are the precautions please send me the detail and what are the medicines?
Does (hot) filter coffee in summers dehydrate and cause more sweating and will it give the same effect if we drink it sitting in air conditioner.
My age is 25 I am suffering from last 10 year for the worms I used albendazole and same zole but can' t effective every time its happening when I ate sweet.
My sis-in-law is suffering from fever, chills,nausea, joint pain and loose motion from past 1 month. We have consulted different doctors but the treatment's effect was temporary. She was also hospitalized for two days but she didn't got permanent relief. All kinds of tests have been done. Please solve our trouble.
Soak mango 2 hours in water before eating
Drink minimum 2 glass of water after eating mango
Unripened mango is good for sun stroke
Mango is not good for diabetes
Mango is the best source of calcium and potassium
Mango shake is good for increasing weight of children
Sometimes I feel pain in my lower part of heel. Specially in morning when I wake up. But now I daily feel the pain in right side of the leg heel. And if I seated some where and then I stand to walk feel some more pain. Some day have no pain automatically feel cure. What is the cause & cure. I am 32. Male. A healthy soilder in army.
My husband is suffering from post polio residual paralysis in right lower limb and left upper limb since the age of 2 years. Now he is suffering from post polio syndrome and severe waisting in right upper limb. He is 46 years old. What should he do now?
Hi. Doctors.i m doing kegel .at starting point I was not able to hold it for more than 5 seconds but I can hold it for about 30 sec n more. Is this right practice to do kegel. That I should keep increasing the muscle holding time. Or.it should be like just contract. And relaxed. Contrast. N relaxed .what is right My PE is due to excessive masturbation during teenage. Please guide .i m doing it right way kegel.
I play video games and I have forward head posture is there a treatment for forward head posture? And should I stop playing video games, I also want to know does drinking coca cola is harmful to health.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
I have gathan in my scrotum and it pains when I touch it little harder and it is movable. So what could be the reason that I have that gatha. It pains when I touch it. Please help.
Hi, I am 28 year old, I have a problem hair fall from 1 year, I have also back pain from last 5 to 6 years and sometimes mouth ulcers painful from childhood, I have also taken medicine but that time relief but not permanent now I have taken homeopathic treatment for guilty and kab, Please suggest what should I will takeThank you for helping.
I am a diabetic since last 15 years. Diabetes in my family history. Now my uncontrolled diabetes type-2 is becoming chronic for me. Experiencing numbness in my legs. Muscle cramps, vision blurring and sliding memory. My age is 50 years and slightly obese in nature, height 5'-9' and weight approximately 96 kilograms. I use the following medicines: gluconorm g3 forte + evion 40mg + atenenol 40mg. I am becoming a patient nowadays, unable to do any hard work and any other writing work. Lazy in medication, or visiting doctor and doing exercises. I need clear cut doctors advice to make my life healthier and control the diabetes.
Are you aware of the different types of occupation-induced sexual disorders? There are several factors that are a part of any person’s daily life and occupation schedule that give rise to stress and many other physical ailments which are capable of breaking down the body and lead to sexual disorders. Both physical and psychological factors may be responsible for occupation-induced sexual disorders. You should consider undergoing Ayurvedic treatment for such sexual disorders that arise on the account of your occupation or daily work life.
- Quite contrary to allopathic treatments where a single drug can be used for treating disorders in numerous patients, Ayurvedic treatments aim to eradicate the ailment from its root.
- Ayurveda has a solution to a wide range of problems faced by men due to their profession. Such problems include a lowered sex drive, premature ejaculation, infertility, erectile dysfunction, semen infection and many other problems.
- Ayurvedic medicines for sexual disorders may be recommended for treating all kinds of problems and improving libido. These also allow one to have a more pleasurable intercourse. Such medications are made from natural and herbal ingredients and can be used without the fear of any side effects.
Some of the most common sexual disorders caused due to one’s profession are discussed below:
- Mental stress: From a teacher to a banker to a shopkeeper, stress has become a vital part of everyone’s life and it leads to a wide array of sexual disorders like premature ejaculation, low libido and many other health problems which have neurological imbalances in their root. Ayurvedic treatments like massage, herbal remedies and regular exercise are effective remedies.
- Increase in weight: Any profession that requires a person to sit in a place and work relentlessly can lead to different problems like weight gain, lower back pain, ejaculation problems, premature ejaculation and tightness of the foreskin. Undergoing Ayurvedic massage and practising Yoga and meditation are ideal for treatment.
- Excessive physical strain: Sales professionals, mechanics, electricians, workers, drivers and many other people face too much of physical strain on a regular basis. It causes lowered sperm count, blood stained semen, weakness in erection, inability to maintain an erection and many other problems. Vajikarana therapy is a good option for treating these conditions.
- Working near hot instruments and devices: Certain occupations involve being around hot instruments and devices. This is likely to cause low sperm count and libido, along with painful ejaculation. Bus drivers, cooks working around hot stoves and tandoors, and mechanical engineers are prone to such disorders. There are several Ayurvedic herbs that benefit these conditions.
If you are suffering from sexual disorders due to overstress in your occupation, you may try these Ayurvedic remedies and improve your sexual performance. But in case the problem persists, you should consult an expert for guidance.