Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Coimbatore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S SibiYour feedback matters!
My teeth are not aligned. My front two teeth are slightly over one another. Is there any solution to correct them without using braces.
I had root canal treatment two years ago, but still my teeth is breaking into pieces, what should I do.
Doctor A small part of my teeth got broke and there is a small hole now and now I can't chewing properly so sugest me any solution doctor.
Dear sir I have pain in my teeth. Icant eat cold and hot item. In have pain from last 7 days. Kindly suggest what should I do.
I am a boy of 18 years. There is a pain in my gums. I have been avoiding the spicy food but it didn't work. Sometimes when I brush my teeth a blood is seen. Can you help me.
Last few weeks am suffering pain from my teeth. It is partially broken. And also I have head ache and eye irritation some times. Is that pain related to that tooth? Anything to worry.
Dear Sir, mere danto ko kida kha liye hain jisse danto men bahut dard rahta hai kripya achchi dava batayen jisse dard thik ho jaye aur eska purn nidan bhi batane ka kast karen.
Sir, I am 44 years old female, and I am suffering from bad toothache pain from two years so what should I do?
You look your best when you wear a smile on your face. Everyone prefers a smiling face over a frowned one. Since we are talking about smiles, one can never underestimate the role that teeth play in the beauty of a smile. Dental hygiene and care is mandatory if you wish to secure your beautiful smile for years to come.
However, the global statistics for dental care suggests that we do not care enough for our teeth. 60-90% of children who are in school and almost every adult suffer from dental cavities. Dental cavities are pretty common nowadays. And yellowing of teeth can now be seen in almost every other person. It spoils the smile and makes people conscious. By ensuring a few dental care habits in your daily routine lives, you can avoid yellow teeth.
Let us discuss the tips and tricks to avoid yellowing of teeth:
- Say no to specific foods: Yellowing of teeth is caused by food choices including coffee, red wine, sodas, juices, sports drinks, white wine, coloured candies and other artificially coloured foods. It will help if these foods are consumed in less quantity and frequency as they are the major contributors towards discoloration of teeth.
- Water after every coloured drink: Here is a habit that you must inculcate in your routine, whenever you consume any of the above mentioned food items. Post every drink or food intake which can cause tooth-staining, top it up with a glass of water. When you swirl or gargle the water in your mouth, you remove the acids that get accumulated in your mouth. It is one of the simplest preventive measures one can implement to avoid tooth stains.
- Dental Hygiene: Our parents and dentists kept reminding us all the time to brush twice a day and gargle with water post every food intake but did we listen to them as kids? No we did not. Proper brushing, flossing and going for dental checkups at regular intervals are sure shot ways to keep your teeth healthy for majority of your lifetime. One must develop these habits quite early in life to gain benefits from it.
- Whiten those Yellow teeth: You might be at that stage of your life where inculcating the above mentioned habits won't do much good. The damage might already have been done. Your teeth are probably yellowish already and you have a history of dental cavities. In this 21st century, there are ways to whiten your teeth artificially with the many alternatives available in the market. One can opt for a solution, which can be done at home itself or go for a laser whitening which is now possible at a dentist clinic.
So there is still hope for those who are unable to share that smile with the world due to the yellowing of teeth. Nothing is irreparable here and the health of your teeth lies in your hand.
I am 27 years old. From past 1 years their is some bleeding in my Gums while brushing my teeth. Their is No pain at all. Blood comes out only while brushing that too from one particular location without any pain. It would be around 2-3 drops daily. No bleeding if I don't brush. Why is it so? What precaution and cure I should take? How serious it is?
Dear Doctor, I have a problem in my oral cavity i. E; my gums are bleeding and a hole is formed (on upper part of my front gum) through which root of the teeth is visible. One good thing is that I don't have pain. So, please suggest me to solve this problem.
I have a 28 year old female friend with persistent tooth ache in her right back tooth. What medicine should she take.
Hello doctors. I'm 20 years guy who is facing bad breath problem from many years from childhood. I consulted 1 MD doctor he said its not oral problem nd its an acidity problem. If its an acidity problem I gets bad breath even aftr brushing in early morning. Due to dis bad breathe I cant able to communicate with people bcz of bad breath. My parents has complained about my bad breathe nd friends also complained it few years ago. I donno wats de actual reason. Due to dis bad breathe i'm totally disturbed. Nd its from many years. Thank you.
I have yellow and dirty teeth in my mouth and this will causes several pain in my teeth and there is dirty smell in my mouth so, What should I do take care of my teeth?
Tooth sensitivity can be best described with the symptom of a sharp pain that you feel in your teeth when you sip something hot or cold. It is this contact of the drink with the sensitive tooth that causes the sharp pain. Extremely cold climate and eating something which is sweet or sour can cause the sensitive teeth to cause such a sensation, thus making it uncomfortable for you to eat anything.
The most common causes of sensitive teeth are as follows:
1. Tooth decay near the gum line can cause the teeth to be sensitive
2. Consumption of highly acidic foods and beverages
3. Using a hard tooth brush and aggressive brushing can lead to erosion of tooth enamel and cause tooth sensitivity
4. Plague buildup and gum diseases cause tooth sensitivity which may require you to consult your dentist immediately
However, there are many precautions that dentists recommend which can prevent your tooth from becoming sensitive. These are:
1. Gently brush your teeth and use a tooth brush that has soft bristles. This can prevent any damage to the enamel.
2. Apply proper technique to clean all parts of your mouth and teeth. You should also rinse your mouth properly with antiseptic mouthwash and fluoride.
3. You should eat a well-balanced diet which is low in acidic content. Soft drinks and cold drinks should be avoided as they can damage the enamel on your teeth.
4. Using desensitizing toothpaste can help reduce the pain associated with sensitivity.
Hyper sensitive tooth needs proper treatment and you should immediately consult your dentist. There are many dental procedures ranging from simple to complex ones, aimed towards controlling pain and sensitivity. Root canal and application of fluoride to the sensitive areas of your teeth can help reduce pain. Root canal is a treatment at the tooth’s soft core and is considered the most successful treatment to eliminate the pain associated with infected tooth without the need to remove it.