Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Coimbatore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramasamy
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. RamasamyYour feedback matters!
I tend to vomit after the food, every time I had. What do I do to resolve this? is this a psychological problem?
I cough problem, when climate changes it attacks in my lungs and fever gets started. Please help me.
When it comes to losing weight, everyone stresses about eating right and exercising, but there’s one thing we often forget and that is drinking right. So, drinks such as carbonated drinks and alcohol can add to your weight while others can help you get slimmer. Some of the best drinks that can help you burn calories include:
- Water: Water not only keeps you hydrated, but can also help you lose weight. The more water you drink, the more calories you will burn. Additionally, drinking water before meals helps reduce your appetite. Drinking water through the day also reduces the urge to snack between meals and helps control your calories intake. If you want to flavor your water, don’t drink packaged juices but instead infuse your water with freshly cut fruits.
- Green Tea: Green tea is rich in flavonoids that increase a person’s metabolic rate and the rate of fat oxidation. There are many types of green tea available today and one of the best types of green tea is the Matcha green tea as this is the richest source of antioxidants. Do not add milk or sugar to green tea.
- Mint Tea: Tea made from fresh or dried peppermint leaves has a very low calorific value and is a great substitute for soft drinks and processed juices. This type of tea is ideal for the summer and winter months and is also rich in antioxidants. Once again, you can use honey to sweeten your tea.
- Black Coffee: Coffee can keep you awake but it can also help you lose weight. Coffee is rich in chlorogenic acid compounds that act as antioxidants and slow down the body’s production of glucose. Simultaneously, this lowers the production of fat cells. Black coffee can also suppress your appetite and stimulate your metabolism. Plain black coffee has negligible calories as long as there is no sugar added to it.
- Vegetable Juice: Vegetables are a rich source of vitamins, minerals and fiber while being low in calories and fat content. Thus, you can never have too much vegetable content in your diet. Drinking vegetable juice before meals reduce your serving size and your total calorie consumption. When juicing vegetables, using a juicer reduces the fiber content in your juice and hence, it is better to blend the raw vegetables.
- Grapefruit Juice: Grapefruits are low in calories and high in fiber content. It also helps manage insulin levels and energy metabolism. Like other juices, the ideal time to drink a glass o grapefruit juice is 20 minutes before meals.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!