Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Coimbatore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RaguramanYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. I am 30 year old male I have problem hair related My hair growth very fast when I shave it come faster 4 time and I have full body hair and come three hair in one root in my body I feel bad because my beard also have white hair so please tell me name of sickness & solution.
My hairs were too thick. But now just the opposite. Too thin. Totally worried. Please suggest me some home remedies. Please.
I am 61 years old and having diabetic, thyroid and BP problem for the last 15 years and taking medicines and are under control. I have frozen shoulder (left) and underwent cryotherapy, laser therapy and exercises 11 months back. While I am able to do normal work I still have some stiffness in four / five positions of the arm. Please let me know whether so much time is taken to cure completely. What I should do to cure completely?
Joint pain problems in knees, backpain, am suffering from diabetes from last three month's, also from hypertension,
Since six month very often feel pain in my legs. The feeling seems that it is happening in my veins of legs. Some times I have to take analgesics for relief. want to know the reason and it's remedy.
I am 25 years old and my hands,legs trembles automatically in angry and panic moments trembles very fast. Please help me.
I have severe muscle pain. My right side back pains a lot and slowly slowly the pains go through my right hand. I am in lots of pain. Please help. I m suffering from this from more than 6 months I have done my mri but the reports are normal
Is shoulder dislocation require surgery? Allopathic surgeons have suggested it. Suffer the problem since 15 yrs. Can not move right hand straight upward. If not no problem. Any other remedy or exercise. Dislocation happen only if I move my right hand straight upward. Feel uneasy in right shoulder if carry weights. At this age l am afraid of operation.
Sir my mother's left hand near shoulder is feeling pain while sleeping in night sometime feels that it is lightly swelled and she is unable to move her hand back ward as right hand In day time it does not pain but in night it pains whats the cause and remedy please help.
Hi I am 30 years old since 3 days I have horrendous joint and muscles and body ache and the day before that I had a horrible migraine. I am unable to move when I rest its like my body is on fire. I feel my body to be quite warm. Can you let me know what can I do and what this signifies.
I have a few amount of beard in throat but nothing in side face . I want to grow my beard in two side of face please some suggestion me for increase beard.Please tell.
Are you suffering from hair loss? Don't just blame your genes for that. A plethora of reasons ranging from hormonal imbalance to thyroid or nutritional deficiency can lead to hair loss. Hair fall and baldness can hamper your self-confidence and push you to a pessimistic and gloomy world of hopelessness. Your hair is the x-factor that influences your personality and sets you apart from others. But, what should you do to tackle hair loss and boost hair growth? Well, there are several ways to get rid of this problem. There are several home based remedies to stop hair fall and enhance growth of hair. Some of these remedies have been listed below:
- Fenugreek: You might be surprised to know that the seeds of fenugreek contain hormone antecedents. These help in repair of hair follicles. The seeds are also rich in nicotinic acid that promotes growth of hair. Fenugreek seeds should be soaked in water overnight and then make a paste by grinding them. This paste should be applied on the scalp and left for about 30 minutes. The paste should then be rinsed off with only water, avoid application of shampoo or any other cleaning agent.
- Aloe Vera: It is a very useful home remedy in tackling issues related to the hair. It helps in maintain and restoring the pH balance of the scalp. It has a slightly alkaline property. Gel formed out of aloe vera is also helpful in getting rid of dandruff. The gel should be applied to the scalp for 45 minutes and then washed with water. This treatment must be followed for at least twice or thrice a week for best results.
- Oil massage: Insufficient supply of nutrients to the hair can lead to loss of hair. Therefore, it is always a wise idea to massage the scalp with hot oil to provide enough nutrients to the scalp and improve the flow of blood in the head. It is usually recommended to massage the scalp and hair strands with oil rich in vitamin E, such as olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil for 45 minutes. Thereafter, you can wash away the excess oil by applying shampoo.
- Coconut milk: It is rich in fats and proteins. It helps in the growth of hair and prevents loss. For best results, grind the coconut pulp to get milk out of it and then apply it to the scalp and hairs. Leave the milk for over 30 minutes and then wash it off with shampoo for preventing thinning of hairs.
- Diet plan: You need to take care of your diet first in order to add volume to your hairs. Include vegetables rich in iodine like nori, dulse, kombu and wakame in your meals. Iodine helps in proper functioning of the thyroid gland and quite essential for healthy hair. Fatty acids are also essential for hair growth. It is advised to consume adequate amounts of nuts, fish and avocados for healthy hairs.
- Along with a healthy hair diet, it is important that you exercise properly as it will ensure that there is proper blood flow to your scalp and will help in the growth of hair.
- Treat your hair delicately. Avoid unnecessary brushing, combing or handling. Use a soft, round bristles brush.
- Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles.
- Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier.
- Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair.
- Avoid Stress as it is the major cause of hair loss.