Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Coimbatore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. PanchacharamYour feedback matters!
Its for my mother, age 48. Having a serious hair problem. My mom used hair colour (like Garnier, Super vasmal).& it's very harmful for hair. Now my mom's hair is whiten almost 60%.& hair fall in regular basis. Local doctor advised not to take any more color or hena. Bt my mom is loosening self-confidence & hv anxiety with it. As my mother also hv dust allergy. Her skin becomes darken. After using colour Is there any solution to get back black hair and stop hair falling? If possible suggest me some good medicines or treatment to do. Thank you.
Ear infection is a disorder which can either be viral or bacterial, affecting one’s middle ear the most. This disorder is painful as fluid accumulates in the ear leading to inflammation. Infections of the ear can either be chronic or acute in nature, the damage is more prominent in case of chronic infections. Acute ear infections can be painful but they usually fade away in a few days’ time.
In case of an ear infection, you will experience pain in the ear. A pressure may develop in the ear accompanied by drainage of pus from the ears. Some severe cases might also lead to loss of hearing, be it temporary or permanent. The symptoms of ear infection may develop and affect both the ears. Fever during ear infections is another common auxiliary condition.
Ear infections tend to occur when the Eustachian tubes in the ear get blocked as a result of fluid accumulation in the ear. The Eustachian tubes can get blocked due to the following reasons –
- Being affected by allergies
- Conditions such as cold can lead to ear infection
- Problems in the sinuses
- Excessive smoking
- Infected adenoid glands
In addition to the causes, there are certain risk factors which can make one prone to ear infections, some of them being:
- Narrow Eustachian tubes in children increase the risks of ear infections
- Changes in climate and altitude
- Second hand exposure to cigarette smoke
For mild symptoms, simple home remedies will suffice. A warm compress on the affected area can reduce the pain. Taking pain relieving medications such as ibuprofen can also help in reducing pain. For moderate symptoms, antibiotics may be required to treat the bacterial infection.
If other treatments do not work, then surgery may be required. Usually tubes are inserted in the ear to drain the accumulated fluid. If it involves the adenoid glands, then surgical removal of the adenoid glands may be required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.
What is neck pain why it's come every time to me. And what is back pain it's also eating me every time please tell me what is neck and back pain.
I am 60 years old i have painin left upper hand left back side head occasionally for ten years mri diagonisis an aranachoid sists in left temporal lobe. Eeg report normal. What should I do ?
Hi I am 32 years male I am suffering to wet cough from 15 days continue my chest and throat is full paining I have some bad habits like smoking & drinking that I stopped from today but what is the treatment for wet cough please let me know sir as soon as possible.
I have problem of acidity and my digestion system is not good and thats why I am gaining more weight please answer.
Doctor, I am suffering from anxiety problem and chest pain, I am 44 years old F, my body is trembling. What to do ?
I'm 20 year old boy diagnosed with bulla diseases in only left lung, and also diagnosed with treatment with anti tuberculosis drag for 6 month. What you suggest about my bulla?
The feeling of instability is the crux of borderline personality disorder. This condition usually begins in early adulthood and is worst at its onset. As a person ages, borderline personality disorder usually improves and becomes easier to handle. For a person with borderline personality disorder, everything from their relationships to their moods, thinking and behaviour is unstable and constantly changing. This can be frightening but thankfully, this condition can be treated.
As with any other personality disorder or health issue, the earlier a condition is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat. Hence, it is important to understand the signs and symptoms of this disorder. This disease manifests itself in different ways in each person but some symptoms are commonly experienced. These include:
- Fear of abandonment: No one likes to be alone, but people suffering from borderline personality disorder are terrified of being abandoned. Even something as simple as being stood up at a meeting, can make such a person extremely anxious. It can also lead to relationship problems by making the person seem clingy and jealous about their partner.
- Unstable relationships: For a person suffering from this disorder, relationships are either perfect or failures. Hence their relationships are extremely passionate but very short lived and they often feel disappointed by their partners.
- Unstable self-image: People suffering from this disorder may feel very confident one day and feel the opposite on the next. Though everyone has shifting views of their identity form time to time, for people suffering from this personality disorder, theses shifts are extreme. It can often lead to frequent changes in jobs, friend circles, relationships, goals and values. It can also cause changes in their understanding of sexual orientation.
- Impulsive behaviour: People who display self-destructing and attention seeking behaviour may suffer from this condition. This disorder has been often associated with alcoholism, drug abuse and recklessness.
- Suicidal behavior: People suffering from this disorder may often be associated with behaviour that physically harms them. They are also capable of following through on suicidal threats.
- Mood swings: Extreme fluctuations in emotions and moods are a common experience or people suffering from borderline personality disorder. These mood swings usually start only a few minutes of a few hours unlike depression and other anxiety disorders.
- Suspicion about everyone around: Borderline personality disorder can make a person struggle with suspicious thoughts about everyone around them and make them paranoid. They often feel out of touch with reality and can feel spaced out when under stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.