Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Coimbatore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.A.Poyyamozhi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. P.A.PoyyamozhiYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old boy. But my weight is only. 48 kg. I want a good personality and healthy fit body. What should I do to gain weight?
I am a cricket player! I am a fast bowler - I don't know one day while bowling in the nets I got pain in my lower back! It can be tolerable as I continued my gym and played matches but now the pain has increased! What to do to get relief from pain as soon as possible as my important matches are coming soon in this month! Please do help doctors.
Cellulitis is a common contagious bacterial skin infection marked by redness and swelling of the skin that feels tender and hot. It usually occurs when bacteria penetrate through a crack or a cut on the skin’s surface. Although cellulitis can develop anywhere over the face or the body, it is your lower legs that are affected the most. It damages the tissues beneath the skin, spreading to the bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If left untreated, the infection might get aggravated and turn fatal.
In case of a recurrence, preventive antibiotics may be recommended by the doctor. Adopting the below mentioned precautionary measures can help:
1. Gently rinse the wound with soap and water on a daily basis, whenever you go in for a shower.
2. Apply an antibiotic ointment or a cream over the wound to get adequate protection.
3. Use a bandage to dress your wound and change it daily.
4. Watch out for signs of infections such as pain and redness and accordingly go for medical help.
5. People with diabetes often suffer from poor blood circulation. They require extra precautions in order to prevent any skin injury:
Moisturize and lubricate your skin daily to prevent peeling and cracking.
Trim your toenails and fingernails carefully so that they do not injure the ambient skin.
Wear appropriate gloves and footwear to protect your feet and hands.
- Treat any infection developing on the skin surface at the right time because they might be contagious.