Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Coimbatore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. N. SethupathyYour feedback matters!
I have blackheads on my face and nose. I have tried all the crams and and face wash but no result. Could you give some tips to remove it from the face and nose.
1) Go herbal. Say no to oil, grease, paint or synthetic colours as they may damage your skin badly
2) Prefer powdered colors as they can be easily washed off
3) Lighter colors may have less toxic effect than darker hues
4) Wear clothes that cover maximum part of your body to avoid harmful chemicals of colours
5) Apply a thick layer of oil or a greasy skin barrier cream like sunscreen all over the body at least 15 min prior to using colours
6) Protect your eyes with sunglasses or other eyewear, lips with lip balm and protect nails with Vaseline
7) Wash off colours at the earliest
Add colour to your life, not to your skin. Have a safe holi!
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
I have pimples and spot near my shoulder and back side (close to shoulder). It occur continuously from last 2-3 years all time. What's the possible reason for that? How can I treat this? Im using Himalaya soap.
I have many black moles on my body (face, arms) I have noticed that these are growing at parts which are exposed to the sunlight. How can I remove them?
Pimple marks r being highlighted on my face! D black spots look horrible. I want a solution to clear these pimple marks.
I had vasculitis around a year ago which affected my legs. The scars are still there how do I get rid of them.
I am 37 year old. from last 6 month my hair fall is increase very much what should I do and weight also increase.
Sir there is constant pimples and acne on my face. I have tried face pack and himalaya face wash but none shows any effect. My friends says to use garner acnofight mens face wash but I do not believe it would work. Pls help. Pls sugest eating habit such as what to eat to keep pimples away.
I have genetic hairloss receding hairline? And dandruff problem and my age is only 19 year? And my receding hairline hairloss started at age of 17 year?
I am feeling 5nos nodules in my under skin of stomach. Due to this strictness feel in my stomach. Please tell me what is this? Suggest diagnosis for this.
Sir I have a sort of problem having pimple type things on my back and it leaves a mark when it heals it looks bad on my back how to get rid of it sir please help.
I am 22 yrs old and my hairs are falling very much and its increasing day by day please tell me what to do.
How your baldness is completely reversible (non-surgically): part-2
I explained in part-1 about prp treatment. Dermaroller treatment follows the prp treatment.
Let's understand how does it work.
What is derma roller?
Dermaroller is an instrument with multiple small needles attached to a handle, which is rolled over the treatment area, to stimulate hair follicles.
How does derma roller work?
It activates stem cells in hair bulge region and releases growth factors to stimulate re-growth. It is again a painless procedure and is usually done without anesthesia.
Any risk or side effect of derma roller?
There is no risk for using derma roller as it is used is a completely aseptic and clean environment.
Total number of treatment sessions required?
For most patients 3prp + 9 derma roller (total 12 sessions done every week over 12 weeks) are sufficient.
Are results achieved with prp + derma roller permanent?
This treatment reverses the 'hair loss stage' to 'hair growth stage' and once the bald scalp is covered with hair, the results can be maintained with just a solution. However, some patients may need prp for maintenance every 6 months to 1 year.
Advantages of i-prp
- Simple, effective and non-surgical procedure
- Completely safe, as your own blood is used.
- Hair regrowth with i-prp gives best cosmetic appearances.
- It gives a natural density. Number of hair strands is in lakhs as compared to a maximum of 6000 hair follicles that can be grafted when a hair transplant treatment is done.
- The hair growth direction remains same (giving a completely natural look), which is not the case with hair transplant treatment where the hair growth direction changes (giving an odd look).
- Cost of i-prp is much less compared to hair transplant
Consult a Dermatologist Specialist.
I have pimples, blemishes and sunspots over my face. My skin is oily. What should I do to get rid of all these? Suggest me any natural way.
The area under eye loses fat n its looks so tired n hollow .how I fix it and what medicine should I take to overcome eye hollowness.
Lybrate | Dr. karthikraja speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY