Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Coimbatore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. N. SethupathyYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor how can I brighten my skin using cream without pimples when I use medical cream pandrem + I get bright skin but along with pimples too come.
Hairfall is my big problem. I am using coconut hair oil. But my hair is falling. Its a my big tension. Dr. What is the solution of hairfall. How to grow my hair?
My weight is 56 kgs how I growth my weight and I loss my hair since 8 years and my skin tone is not fair how to improve my skin tone and all.
Hello sir I have pimples on my face from approx last one year. When I work out more in field like running and excersige etc and did not eat fast food than my pimples get reduced but when I did not do these things then pimples get more on my face. What should I do sir!
Dear Doc, I'm 30 male, some times My skin feels like needles pinching all over my body when ever I exposed to sun. Was it because of the sun or I have dust allergy, so was it dust allergy causing it.
My face is black colour. How can I get fair. Plastic surgery how to possible me? Please help me a good answer?
I am suffering from cronic urticaria. i am consulting with one dermatologist from past 3 month. Stil he is not able to find the cause of infection. he asked me take take medicine continously. when i stop medicine. it again starts me whole face eyes, lips got swelled. please provide suggestion on it.
Lybrate | Dr. Premjot Singh Girgla speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
There are hardly any women in the world who can claim that they have not suffered from any hair problems in their life. Due to the increase in everyday stress and pollution, which are the two major enemies of healthy hair, hair problems have also increased. While men can still carry on with their life with baldness, self esteem of women are shattered if extreme hair fall leads to baldness.
It is thus important that you take care of your hair such that the problems that mostly affect women all over the world stay away from you. Given below are the hair problems that are most common in women all over the world along with the ways of treating them:
1. Frizzy hair – the problem of frizzy hair is suffered by most women who go out to work. The air pollution, dust and dirt make your hair frizzy even if you have washed your hair the very same day. Frizzy hair is the result of lack of enough moisture in your hair.
How to treat fizzy hairs –
The only treatment or solution for this problem is deep conditioning hair spa once in a while.
2. Dandruff – dandruff ails men and women alike, all over the world. While pollution is one big factor contributing to dandruff but there are other various reasons too. The reasons can vary from fungal infection to poor lifestyle to unclean hair.
How to treat dandruff -
The treatment or solution for dandruff is not through any cosmetic product. But your first step should be to consult a good doctor to know the cause of the dandruff for permanent cure.
3. Split ends of hair – this problem is mostly suffered by women who have thick and course hair strands. Split ends are also caused by lack of moisture in the hair. Using chemicals like hair colors or blow drying your hair or using straighteners and curlers frequently would make your hair drier
How to treat split ends of hair -
I. The treatment or solution for split ends of hair is conditioning your hair regularly
Ii. Staying away from the above mentioned causes for split ends of hair.
4. Hair fall – hair fall is possibly the major problem faced by women all over the world. Hair fall can be a symptom to some major problem or can be the problem it-self.
How to treat hair fall –
To get treated your hair fall, it is important that you consult a doctor immediately to get it treated before baldness sets in.
There are other various hair problems too but the above mentioned ones are the major and the most common ones.
I have hair fall so I bald my head to increase hair growth but I think it taking more than expected how can increase my hair growth without side effect and to avoid white hairs.
Hi my mom has leukoderma from past many years. She use cream and also homeopathic medicine but they are not effective as the creams nd tablets gain wait. So please tell me something best effective treatment. The leukoderma is on the whole body also including face.
It's my 25th day from first chicken pox blisters appeared. Now I don't have any moist blisters or hardly any crust or scrub on my body. I had a sex with my partner. Will my partner be in danger of chicken pox as my partner wasn't vaccinated and never had before .AM worried .please advise .
It is a well-documented fact in medical science that the ultraviolet rays and radiation have been considered as too carcinogenic for humans. This is a fact that has been endorsed by the World Health Organisation (WHO). These rays can causes a number of skin problems ranging from premature aging to skin cancer in case a person is exposed to the sun for prolonged periods of time. Read this article to know how sun exposure can put your aging process on the fast track.
- All about UV Radiation: UV or ultraviolet radiation is found in the sunlight which travels to the Earth in the form of electromagnetic waves. This radiation passes through the ozone layers with the sunlight and gets absorbed as waves of energy that one cannot physically see or feel. So, if we were to avoid wearing protective clothing, hats and sunscreen, then we would be exposed to these harmful rays. Aging is the number one form of damage that can be caused due to these UV rays which are also classified as UVA or UVB. These rays are the number one cause of premature aging, while smoking comes in a close second.
- Skin Cells: The UV rays basically have an adverse effect on the skin cells which can also spread to the DNA in our skin. This can have a negative effect on the protective functions of our skin which in turn, affects the way our dead skin cells get replenished. It can also affect the production of collagen which is the chemical that keeps our skin supple and young looking. It also has a bearing on how many other chemicals are produced in our body. Over production of certain chemicals can also spell doom and lead to premature aging and pigmentation. Melanin is one such chemical which can cause deep tanning and pigmentation if it is present in large quantities - a problem faced mainly due to sun exposure.
- Photoaging: When the sun damages our skin due to prolonged exposure, this can be termed as photoaging in medical terms. This also signifies the loss of the skin's ability to repair itself due to repeated episodes of being in the sun without ample protection, which can impair the collagen production as mentioned above. This will result in a loss of skin elasticity which in turn, will lead to sagging skin.
- Skin Changes: The changes in the skin will get tattooed onto the skin's memory which will retain its leathery texture that would be a result of too much sun exposure over time. This can also lead to premature aging.
Always step out with plenty of protection and do not stay in the Sun for too long in order to avoid this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.