Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in COIMBATORE. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Hello sir, I am 26 years old and I am facing the problems of diabetes, please help me how can I get rid of it?
I am 22 years old and I am in a great problem from last 6 years of cough and cold which use to happen to me in morning and night time What should I do?
Please I need a resolution to it, I always get nightmare. I work in night shifts and nightmare consists of as m running. I see babies. I see people cutting throat, I see someone killing me. I see someone suiciding. I see myself in jungle. M too upset with this please help me its on daily basis whether m sleeping at night or morning or day.
I have a problem inside the private part that is in the latrine area. So I think this is a Bavasheer(piles) because sometimes from there some blood is comes with latrine. What should I do?
I have tendency to masturbate vry often. Why is that? Same ting effects me during sex cause I need to masturbate twice so I shd I have a long sex Hope you got my point n lookkin forward of a resolution which helps me out.
I have been suffering from fever, cold and body pains. I am an asthma patient. I have taken paracetamol but there is no change in my condition.
I've indigestion problem. Whatever I eat I've to go to washroom. But my motion never clear. I ve to go to 3-4 times but don't feel tht my motion is clear.
I'm having skin infection around my genital area, mainly on scrotal sac and in groin region. It seems like some kind of fungal infection, with itching and white discolouration of skin. The infected skin of scrotum has become scaly in appearance with dandruff like condition. Please help. (I'm a medical student)
Hi I am a student I just want free consultation for my health as I am so healthy I just want to know proper diet plan what to eat when to eat I just want it free for the very first time so can I get the instruction that from where I need to start pls reply me as soon as possible I am waiting for your positive response.
My two months old baby s spitting milk a lot after feed. Now a days he s spitting like curd type. Is it normal. After every feed im burping him. But also he s spitting like curd type. Kindly let me know is it normal? How to overcome wth these. Kindly advice.
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.