Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Coimbatore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manveen Kaur
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Manveen KaurYour feedback matters!
I have itching for last 1 month and I bought many ointments for this itching but no relief for the itching. So tell me what I do for this itching problem.
I have an allergies and my eyes are affected the most they are puffy res and itchy waht can I do? Please help me.
Sir, Meri age 28 years hai mere chehre pe dadhi (beard) nhi h kewal thodi (chin) pe thodi si hai please uske liye koi treatment ho to meri help kre sir. Aapka bhut bhut dhanyawaad.
I have fungal infection between thigh since 2 months. I am using cream but it didn't stop. It's very itching mostly at night. Why this happens and what best to do?
I am 29 years old I have scars an skin problem on face please recommend some medicinal cream that make skin face healthy and even and smooth.
I have pimple and acne problem, on my face, at back of the body and also on my head. Please help me. What should I do to minimise it's effect.
My son is having a scar on his face, which was a result of stitches. He wants it to be removed. Which method is the best for treating such scars? I also wanted to know that if by surgery, his eyes can be aligned straight, as they are a bit out of symmetry.
I have pimple on my face. I have tried many facewash and erytop gel but I do not see any effect on it.
From last few days I have observed acne like something on my face. They are not acne not pimples but somewhat acne like. Additionally, dryness is also there. Also my skin tone is getting dark day on day. Please suggest some home remedies and diet to get rid of this asap.
My face getting patches at nose parts forehead parts it was very shameful for me so please give me the advice for me I am using Dove soap and fair and handsome cream my face becoming very ugly for this black patches so pls give proper advice to me.
Hi doctor I have psoriasis on my full body for 4 years and I have taken more tablet and medicine. No more improvement in my body please give me the best medicine for my psoriasis.
Good morning I got acne scars and black spots on my face and I need to cure fast.I want my fair face back please help me.
I get really bad itching near my inner thighs and pubic region since 6 months. Its irregular it starts and stops suddenly even after using many dusting powders I have not found relief. Please suggest me something which gives permanent solution. It is really unpleasant in th night and even after keeping myself hygienic by regularly bathing in dettol water and Washing inner wears regularly.
I am 27 years old married woman. After my last month's menstruation I feel an itchiness and pricking sensation in the start of clitoris. I stay at Amsterdam and the weather is v dry over here n skin too becomes dry. During periods I feel v itchy around my genitals feel like scratching also. I recently found 2 cut marks near clitoris and m scared what's the reason and how it happened? Please help me or advise me the medication.
I have severe hair loss for 5 years .My hair last its length as well as density. I try many thing now no hair loss but my hair does not grow. What can I do to regrow my hair? Please help me.
Growth of hair may occur either on its own or after a particular treatment, inducing hair growth. There are various treatments as well as solutions for preventing and treating hair fall. Loss of hair occurs due to various reasons, including fungal infection on the scalp, genetic reasons, head injury and extreme fever. Homeopathic treatment is one of the finest branches of medical treatments that have been proved to be highly effective in curing hair fall and in promoting growth of hair.
• Homeopathy is a stream of medications that has been there for a long time and prepared with herbal and mineral sources.
• Many practitioners recommend homeopathic treatment for a long-term solution of hair loss.
Some of the most effective homeopathic medications for hair loss include:
• It is extracted from sandstones and human tissues.
• This medicine is very useful for strengthening the roots of hair and eliminating the dryness by offering total nourishment to the scalp and hair.
• Silicea is a growth enhancer and is one of the 12 tissue cell salts found in human beings.
• Kalium Carbonicum is a homeopathic medication that has been extracted from compounds that Egyptians used for preparation of glass.
• It is prescribed by homeopath practitioners all over the world to stop thinning and brittleness of hair, thereby promoting good hair growth.
• This medicine is good for individuals, who are orthodox in their belief.
• Homeopathic experts recommend lycopodium for the prevention of premature balding.
• It is particularly suitable for pregnant women and those who have recently given birth, as hair fall is a common symptom at this stage.
• It is generally prepared by distilling the spores of some evergreen plants like club moss, which is popularly referred to as staghorn moss.
• The preparation of Natrum muriaticum is executed from sodium chloride, which is commonly known as table salt.
• This medication has been proven to be very effective, where hair loss is caused from dryness of scalp, dandruff problems, skin diseases and menstrual disorders.
• It can also treat hair loss caused from hormonal imbalances and is a great solution for people who react emotionally to loss of hair.
Though the homeopathic treatment regime is filled with hoards of medicines, it is crucial to consult an expert to know which treatment would work for you and refrain from administering medicines on your own. This will help you to reap the benefits of homeopathic treatments and have desired growth of hair.