Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Coimbatore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. M RamachandranYour feedback matters!
The word allergy is so commonly used to denote intolerance to any substance and or climate or anything under the sun. People often use it without being really aware of the wide array of allergy manifestations inside and outside the human body.
The commonest manifestation of allergy as popularly referred to is, sneezing and cough on exposure to cold weather and dust. There are various other forms in which allergy to anything can ransack the human body. One Such example is COW’S milk protein intolerance (CMPI) in babies. The wheezing (breathlessness) respiration drives people to a doctor. An undercurrent infection, viral or bacterial can worsen the wheezing that is broadly classified as hyper reactive airway disease. Systemic treatment with antibiotics as appropriate, bronchodilators and a class of drugs that classify as preventers go a long way in controlling wheezing (asthma as popularly called)
I masturbate daily. So is it bad for health? I felt weakness in my body. I lost 5 kg during the month of oct. I want to know is it because of masturbating or something. Also I consume alcohol and smokes too.
I am 21 years old. During night time. I can not sleep. I am so lean. Below my eyes are black colour. I need your help.
I am 23 years male. I always have cough problem. I think it maybe thyroid. Can you please tell me symptoms of thyroid?
Hi I'm 18 year old young boy and I'm not sleep in night I'm sleep when other wake up this is most danger 1 year gone I got this problem what I do please tell me sir.
I had a sex with condom being used again, now after a week I am having stomach ache, feeling tired/fatigueness and also I am having fever. Is this a symptom of pregnancy? I want to avoid it? Please prescribe something.
I am 53 years old. Since 2003 suffering type 2 diabetes. Super level always 250/350 stands. Human mustard insulin 40 iu is continue 16/22 point daily. How my super level will be normal? I am a business man with no hard work. M M Gupta Bhubaneswar.
I am 32 year old women. I have 1 year 4 months old baby. I am facing. A problem these days. When I hold or carry my baby in left arm, severe headache starts. And it continues but when I hold my baby in right arm nothing happened. Why happening this. Can someone help to know is it a serious problem or not?
when i take deep breath my chest is paining and i am getting some red spots in my cough also i got ex-hosted soon like climbing stairs long walking what could be the problem please suggest me i am feared of something terrible wrong with me
There is boil on inner side of lower lip. Burst once but again appeared. It's white in color. Pl suggest remedy.
Sir how I can solve my Nightfalls problem I take already many product like nuts, salisnigra,acidphose but not working.
He has mainly gastric problem. And sometimes he had blood pressure problem what is the solution of this.
My grandfather has the problem of asthma, after walking few step he faces problem in breathing. He feels asthma. What should he be suggested? Please mention every possible cure.
What is Monogamous Relationship?
You (who have been tested for STD/STIs and don't have any) are having sex with only one partner (who also has been tested for STD/STIs and doesn't have any) who only has sex with you. And you both keep it that way!
Stated another way, you are both STD/STI free and only have sex with each other. People of any sexual orientation can engage in monogamous relationships. The only thing implied by the term monogamy is that the relationship consists of two people who are romantically and/or sexually exclusive. Theoretically, outside of abstinence, this is really the safest type of "safer sex" that you can have.
Celebrated on 1st December of each year, World AIDS Day, aims to spread awareness about HIV / AIDs. It is an STD wherein, HIV stands for human immunodeficiency infection and AIDS stands for acquired immune deficiency syndrome. The disease hinders the immune system in keeping up our body’s security against sickness. HIV causes individuals to end up wiped out with infections that regularly would not affect them and HIV leads to AIDS.
Understanding the Symptoms:
HIV has few or no signs or symptoms for up to ten years or more before side effects of AIDS tends to manifest. There is no cure for HIV/AIDS, yet treatment is accessible. A few people have HIV symptoms not long after being infected. These include:
- There are a few phases of HIV illness. The primary HIV side effects may include swollen glands in the throat, armpit, or crotch.
- Other early HIV symptoms incorporate slight fever, headaches, exhaustion, and muscle throbs.
- These symptoms may keep on going for just a couple of weeks. At that point, there are typically no HIV indications for a long time. That is the reason it can be difficult to know whether or not a person is suffering from HIV.
The symptoms of AIDS show up in the most advanced phase of the HIV disease. These are as follows:
- Along with a severely damaged immune system, a person with AIDS may likewise have thrush. A thrush is a thick, whitish covering on the tongue that is brought about by a yeast infection and now and then joined by a sore throat.
- Serious or repetitive vaginal yeast infection.
- Pelvic inflammatory illness.
- Serious and frequent infections.
- Unexplained fatigue that might be followed by headaches, dizziness.
- Loss of more than ten pounds of weight that is not because of physical exercise or consuming fewer calories.
Risk Factors: There are a lot of ways in which you can get the infection. HIV is transmitted through blood, semen, vaginal fluids and breast milk. The most well-known ways in which HIV is spread, are:
- Having sexual intercourse without a condom with somebody who has HIV/AIDS.
- Using needles or syringes that have been used by someone who has HIV/AIDS.
- Being punctured with a needle or surgical instrument that has been contaminated with HIV.
- Getting HIV blood, semen or vaginal discharge into open injuries or wounds.
- Babies born to women with HIV/AIDS can get HIV from their mothers during birth or from breastfeeding.
There are numerous ways in which you can protect yourself from HIV. These are as follows:
- The most secure way is to limit the number of sexual partners you take on.
- Try to have safer sex and always use protection.
- Get your partners tested for HIV.
- HIV tests are a typical piece of social insurance.
In case that you think you may have been infected by HIV, talk to a specialist or a doctor about testing. Discussing what risks you might have taken can help you choose whether testing is ideal for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.