Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Coimbatore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. M NeelayathatchiYour feedback matters!
Description: botanical name of kounch is mucuna pruriens. Also known as kapikachu, cowhage, cowitch, velvet beans, buffalo beans, picapica. Kounch has been used in almost every medicine which are helpful in aphrodiciac.
-act as a aphorodisiac hence helpful in male sexual problems
-as a health suppilment as it helps in deposition of protein in muscles
-it helps to restore mental alertness and coordination
-act as good nervine tonic
-it can be used as antihelminthic.
How physiotherapy can help through pregnancy and after pregnancy:
Pregnancy and childbirth throw a woman's daily routine out for a toss. During and after pregnancy is the time when her body undergoes a number of hormonal and physical changes. Mundane tasks like sitting, standing, walking, and working become a challenge.
Research suggests that almost all pregnant women experience musculoskeletal discomfort but around 25% become temporarily disabled because of it. All these occur due to the incredible changes taking place in the body during a normal pregnancy.
Pregnancy discomfort has been accepted as a part of the normal process of pregnancy for years now. But just because you are pregnant does not necessarily mean that you have to accept problems like a backache and pelvic girdle pain as unmanageable. Doctors of today have realized that physiotherapy is the key to enhancing a woman's health during pregnancy. The main aim of physiotherapy is to reduce discomfort, to prepare the body for delivery and to speed-up recovery after childbirth.
Physiotherapy through pregnancy
The basic aim of physiotherapy during pregnancy is to help the body deal with issues related to mobility, musculature, circulation and respiration. Prior to starting an effective antenatal (before birth) program, a thorough evaluation is done to recognize which exercises would be best suited to the woman's needs. These exercises are aimed at strengthening muscles,
decreasing joint pain, correcting muscle imbalances, and increasing the overall range of motion of the body. Therapists may also advise you about correct sleeping positions as your normal sleeping routine may be disturbed during pregnancy.
Here's how physiotherapy deals with some common complaints experienced by women during pregnancy.
Lower back pain: almost all pregnant women experience low back pain, though it tends to become severe after third trimester begins because the woman's centre-of-gravity shifts due to the increase in the stomach size. Lower back pain is treated with manual and passive physiotherapy, back support, postural education, and some pilates exercises. Home exercises are also taught which the women are encouraged to continue at home.
Pain in the sacroiliac joints: sacroiliac joints are present in the lowest region of the lower back. This pain is usually concentrated in the buttock region. During pregnancy, due to excessive hormone release, the body's connective tissues tend to relax so that the muscles can stretch to aid in delivery. This may cause the sacroiliac muscles and ligaments to become excessively mobile, causing extreme joint movements. Due to this, the woman may experience difficulty in lifting the leg, swelling in the joints, pain in the hips, and difficulty while standing and sitting. Strengthening exercises are provided by the physiotherapist to stabilize the joints and hands-on therapy is given to reduce the pain by realigning the pelvis.
Urinary incontinence (due to pelvic floor weakness): progesterone, which is known as the pregnancy hormone, relaxes the muscles of the pelvic floor in order for it to be supple and ready for delivery. Therefore, these muscles can weaken and strain during pregnancy and childbirth, which leads to urinary incontinence (unable to contain or retain urine) and pelvic floor dysfunction. Physiotherapists will teach you strengthening exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. They may also provide you with a pilates based exercise program to help reduce the muscle weakness that may occur after childbirth.
Sciatica: sciatica is a problem that a lot of pregnant women experience. Continuous pressure or strain on the sciatic nerve can lead to backache, and weakness, numbness and tingling in the leg or associated areas. Physiotherapy uses stretching exercises and manual therapy to relieve you of these symptoms.
Carpal tunnel syndrome: this condition is caused due to build-up of excessive fluid resulting in swelling in the carpal tunnel in the wrist. You may experience symptoms like pain, numbness, tingling, and loss of coordination in your hands and fingers. Physiotherapy techniques such as mobilization, strengthening exercises, stretching, and soft tissue techniques help to reduce these symptoms. In severe cases, a wrist brace may be provided to put on during specific activities to minimize inflammation.
Physiotherapy after pregnancy
Physiotherapy does not stop once your baby is born. It is very much part of post-natal care too. Gentle physiotherapy exercises must be started two days after the baby's birth. However, this must only be done after consulting with your doctor. Most hospitals have physiotherapists who will offer their services before you are discharged. For the first six weeks after childbirth, your body is still in the recovery phase and walking is the best exercise for you. Start with short walks, and then slowly increase time, distance, and speed of your walks, according to your comfort. Swimming is another good exercise, but you can only start with this after you have recovered properly. If you experience any pain and discomfort, discontinue the activity immediately and consult your doctor. After six weeks, with the go-ahead from your doctor, you can start with sports and exercise classes.
Women also experience certain post-natal complications. Here is how physiotherapy helps you recover from them.
Low back pain: physiotherapy techniques such mobilization, stretching, strengthening, soft tissue techniques, and hydrotherapy are very beneficial in reliving post-natal backache. Certain pilates exercises are also helpful.
Weakness of pelvic floor muscles: immediately after childbirth, the pelvic floor muscles are weakened. These muscles can be strengthened by pilates based exercise program and other exercises specific to pelvic floor muscle strengthening, which the physiotherapist will teach you.
Sacroiliac joint pain: this pain can continue after pregnancy too. Strengthening exercises and hydrotherapy can help in regaining normal muscle tone.
Diastasis recti or abdominal separation: generally this condition occurs in women who have undergone multiple pregnancies. A physiotherapist will provide you strengthening exercises to strengthen the abdominal muscles.
A woman's body undergoes incredible strain during pregnancy, and physiotherapy is something that can make the entire process so much easier. It aims not only at your recovery but enhances your body's ability to have a smooth and easy delivery. Physiotherapy makes the experience of pregnancy positive and joyful, just as it should be.
हम सभी अंदर से सुंदर दिखने और त्रुटिरहित त्वचा की इच्छा रखते हैं। लेकिन जैसा कि हम सभी जानते हैं, शेल्फ से, वाणिज्यिक, सौंदर्य उत्पाद इतने महंगा हो सकते हैं। इसके अलावा, उनमें से कई में कठोर तत्व होते हैं जो आपके लिए हानिकारक भी हो सकते हैं। पर्यावरण में पाए जाने वाले विषाक्त पदार्थों और हानिकारक रसायन स्थिति को बदतर बना देते है।
हमारी गतिहीन जीवन शैली, अनुचित आहार, और शराब और धूम्रपान भी हमारे सुंदर और स्वस्थ होने में एक बाधा बन जाते हैं। लेकिन, एक स्वस्थ और सुंदर रंग प्राप्त करना वास्तव में कोई रॉकेट विज्ञान नहीं है। नीचे दिए गए प्राकृतिक होममेड ब्यूटी टिप्स और कुछ प्रयास के साथ आप हर त्वचा की समस्या को ठीक कर सकते हैं और लुभावनी सुंदर हो सकते हैं। आपकी त्वचा को सर्वोत्तम तरीके से बनाए रखने के लिए इसकी विशेषताओं, आवश्यकताओं और कमियों को समझना बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है। अपनी त्वचा का प्रकार निर्धारित करें, समस्याओं की तलाश करें और फिर इसके लिए उचित घर उपाय चुनें।
घर का सौंदर्य युक्तियाँ
त्वचा, शरीर और स्वास्थ्य के लिए महंगे सौंदर्य उत्पादों के कुछ प्राकृतिक विकल्प यहां दिए गए हैं:
- हनी फेस मास्क, तैलीय त्वचा के लिए:कच्ची शहद स्वाभाविक रूप से एंटी-बैक्टीरियल और नरम, सुंदर त्वचा पाने के लिए एक त्वरित तरीका है। हनी में जीवाणुरोधी और एंटीसेप्टिक गुण होते हैं जो तेल स्राव को कम करने में मदद करते हैं। एक कटोरे में नींबू का रस और शहद मिलाएं। चेहरे पर इस मिश्रण को लागू करें और इसे लगभग 15-20 मिनट तक सूखने दें। फिर इसे धो लें।
- ब्लैकहैड्स के लिए:धनिया के पत्तों और हल्दी पाउडर का चेहरा पैक ब्लैकहैड्स के लिए एक महान समाधान है। धनिया गंदगी को साफ करने का काम करता है, जबकि हल्दी आपकी त्वचा में अतिरिक्त तेल निकालने में मदद करती है। हल्दी पाउडर के दो चम्मच के साथ धनिया को हल्का पीसकर पेस्ट बना लें। इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर लागू करें और इसे रात भर रखें। अगले दिन ठंडे पानी के साथ इसे धो लें। ब्लैकहैड से छुटकारा पाने के लिए, इसका नियमानुसार सप्ताह में कम से कम दो बार पालन करें।
- शुष्क त्वचा के लिए फेस पैक:दही और बेसन शुष्क त्वचा के लिए चमत्कार कर सकते हैं। बेसन त्वचा के लिए एक सफाई एजेंट के रूप में कार्य करता है और दही में मॉइस्चराइजिंग प्रभाव होता है। इसलिए, दही और बेसन का फेस पैक शुष्क त्वचा को पोषण देने और मृत कोशिकाओं को हटाने के लिए एक अद्भुत तरीका है। चिकना पेस्ट बनाने के लिए बेसन के दो बड़े चम्मच, दही के एक चम्मच, शहद के एक चम्मच और हल्दी की एक चुटकी मिलाएं। अपने चेहरे पर समान रूप से लागू करें और इसे लगभग पांच मिनट के लिए छोड़ दें और फिर इसे ठंडे पानी से धो लें। सूखी त्वचा का इलाज करने के लिए आप इसे नियमित रूप से कर सकते हैं।
- चेहरे पर दाने के लिए:चंदन पाउडर के आधा चम्मच के साथ हल्दी पाउडर की एक छोटी मात्रा और मुल्तानी मिट्टी के दो चम्मच मिलाएं। एक पेस्ट बनाने के लिए थोड़ा नींबू का रस जोड़ें और इसे अपने चेहरे पर लागू करें। इसे सूखने दें और फिर इसे ठंडे पानी से धो लें।
मुतानी मित्टी मैग्नीशियम क्लोराइड का समृद्ध स्रोत है, और मुँहासे के निशान को कम करने और त्वचा को साफ रखने में मदद करता है। जबकि, हल्दी एक एंटीसेप्टिक है और आपकी त्वचा के पीएच स्तर को भी बनाए रखता है।
- कोहनी और घुटने को चमकदार बनाने के लिए:एक संतरे को बीच मे से काट लें और अपने कोहनी और घुटनों पर रगड़ें। उसके बाद इसे धो लें।
- शारीरिक स्क्रब:नारियल के तेल के दो बड़े चम्मच, दालचीनी का एक चम्मच, कसा हुए अदरक का एक चम्मच, ब्राउन शुगर का एक बड़ा चमच और जई का एक बड़ा चमच मिलाएं। यह मृत त्वचा कोशिकाओं से छुटकारा पाने में मदद करता है, नरम और अधिक चमकदार त्वचा पाने के लिए।
- प्राकृतिक शैम्पू:1 कप पानी के साथ ¼ कप सेब का सिरका मिलाएं। अपने बाल धोने के लिए इसे एक शैम्पू के रूप में उपयोग करें।
- प्राकृतिक कंडीशनर:आप प्राकृतिक बाल कंडीशनर तैयार करने के लिए एवाकाडो का उपयोग कर सकते हैं। एक अंडे की जर्दी, शहद का एक बड़ा चमचा और एवाकाडो तेल का एक बड़ा चमच, एक पीसे हुए एवोकैडो के साथ मिलाएं। इसे अपने बालों में लागू करें और करीब 15 मिनट तक छोड़ दें। फिर इसे धो लें।
Me and my husband are trying for conceiving from last 9 months and no luck and My husbands sperm count is as per the requirement and also my periods are regular. They have suggested me MCBM 69 & Q gold F. The doct is saying the reports are normal need to wait for 3 months also. I would like to know is this tablets are useful and if we do intercourse regularly does it effect not conceiving because some people say that no to do intercourse regularly it does effect to get pregnant. I am worried about it. Please suggest.
I Am 29 years old 5.2 height 70 kg weight I have problem of irregular period 20_30 days gap from actual date I want a baby but not proper formation of period Please suggest I want homeopathy solution Thanks.
I am suffering from stomach ache since few days, It's been 2 months I have missed my periods also the urine test goes negative every time I am not sure what to do next.
She had sex last week with her colleague. and he had used protection as well as ipill for added security. She didn't have her periods yet. Is this something to worry about?
Mai 4 month se planning kr rhi hu for a baby. Mera period 18th april ko aya h. Me kb sex kru jisse pragnant ho saku. Ya kis date ko kru?
Doctor my menstrual cycle ended on 7th march. I had sex on 11th march. On next day I had unwanted 72. On 16thmarch-21 march I had medium blood flow. Doctor I wanted to ask you when should I go for pregnancy test?
I am married , after intimation my vagina became black , how can I cure of it , please suggest the solution.
The world is getting busier with every passing day. All are running constantly from playing one role to the other, switching from one task to another. It seems like the messages or the phone calls cannot wait even for like 5 minutes. Do we feel a sense of done at the end of the day? Nah!! We always go to sleep with what to prioritize for next day and the routine continues. Holidays or vacations are no exception either, with our mobiles and devices constantly reminding us of what we should do.
However, of late, there has been a lot of emphasis on the need to relax and recharge the mind and the body. While the body is easier to manage, the mind is a more challenging issue as it is constantly ticking.
Here are some ways to help you relax, suggest you go completely blank in your mind and not do anything during this period.
- Exercise: Whether it is a vigorous workout at the gym, aerobic dancing, or lying in the pool, take a pick. While it may sound like a tiresome errand, most of these heavy workouts relax and recharge very effectively. The energy level post a good workout is to be experienced to be believed.
- Simply sit and meditate: May sound silly, but it is equally difficult to do too. Try to sit quiet with closed eyes without any movement, physical or mental, for about 5 minutes and experience the peace for yourself. When you open your eyes, you will feel rejuvenated.
- Square breathing: Like a square with 4 equal sides, this has 4 equal steps. Inhaling for x seconds, holding it for x seconds, exhaling for x seconds, and waiting out for the next x seconds. 4 or 5 is a good count to start with, but if there are health concerns, then even 2 or 3 should help relax and recharge.
- Music: Music is said to be one of the best soothing agents, create a playlist of your favorite genres and list of music. Be it instrumental or vocal, rap or reggae, classical or pop, take your pick and get lost in it completely. If you are game, even learning music can be very relaxing.
- Read a book: Another very popular technique is to take a book and get lost completely in the story and its characters. Again, pick something that you would enjoy and see you relaxed and recharged.
Each of these requires some time, the most common question is when do I do this? Tell yourself, you don't get time, you need to make time. Once you see the benefits of recharging your brain, you will make time for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
On 15th I had me periods and it lasted for only 4 days. On 23rd I had unproductive sex and I took an ipill within 12 hr. Today during urination I noticed blood and thought it was periods but it stopped within some minutes. Im not bleeding now. Am I pregnant? Please reply.
I have been having itching and tender skin on my vaginal opening on the labia majora past October 2015. It has been happening over and over again. 2 days its not there again it will come and pricks like thorns wen washed wid cold water. I hav showed a gynaecologist 7 times. She gave me anti fungal bt didn't help much. Also if I drink less water or control my urine for a long time, I get a typical medicinal type of smell wen I pass urine. During my periods, I don't get this tenderness or itching in that area. I have had sex wid a guy wid whom my marriage was fixed in oct 2015, bt later on got to know he was already married. I at times after having sex with him, experienced my labia majora near the vaginal opening become red and painful. Is it possible that he gave me some infection? I am getting married on 2nd 2017. I am very worried becoz having sex with my husband would also create problem and might turn the area red & troublesome. Also hav slight burning at the end of passing urine.
I had my pregnancy test done and it was positive . I am in my 4th week . I usually had milky vaginal discharge but all of sudden I had brown colored discharge yesterday night . N after taking medicine strone 100mg I did not notice brown colored discharge till now . Is it a concern with some serious issue or is it normal ?
My hcg test on 15th day of et in ivf shows 448.60 mlUI/UI and my doctor its too good report But I am in a dout that is it ok or not. Is it shows that I am surely present with good hcg. please suggest me diet acc.
All we know that tumour
Is found where there is cancer in body.
I have no infrastructure to experiment on this.
Do I decided and found
Effectively a measure to
Produce immunity in a body
To resist tumours form in a body. Therefore I can help you to develop immune
System to resist cyst/tumours.
If there is no tumour no chance of getting cancer
I worked silently on a few local patients and successfully depart breast
Tumour and ovarian tumour
In last 6 months.
This made me confident
To build immunity by a few
Homoeo medicines over a period of 3-4 months.
So I am ready to help interested persons to
Develop this into his/her
Body before any fatal come.
I have fullest belief on
I will be successful if i
Make ou smile and save
Your family from disaster.
God is good