Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Coimbatore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. M BalakumarYour feedback matters!
I have dark circles around my eyes. Ive tried Lotus eye gel nd Also VLCC almond eye cream. But its not disappearing. I do not have constipation also. I drink milk & use specs while watching tv or any screen as advised by the eye doctor as per my power. Wat can I do externally nd internally 2 make dense dark circles disappear?
Is himalaya fairness cream good for skin? It is a herbal product. So I choose only himalaya products for all use. Is it good? Will it shrink the skin as soon?
Hi From past 2 weeks, I am having swelling in my anus and little pain also. Sometimes little blood is also coming when I am going to toilet. Can you help me what is this problem and provide me the solution. Thanks.
I am facing lot of itching on my genitals, anus. Consulted Allopathic doctor. He prescribed anti-fungal powder, Anti-fungal cream and ant-fungal tablet. Taken for more than 2 months. During treatment mild comfort only and full fledged itching later on. Now all anti-fungal local application is ineffective. Advise solution. I also have frequent prostrate. Prostrate size normal (30 gm). Bladder neck constriction reported. Take anti-biotic (ofloxacin 200 BD) after urine test as per doctor's advice. Erupts after few months. Dribbling, irritation, burning during urination. Taking tamsulosin 0.4 since many years. Suggest remedy on my below mail id please. I can not go on your app for answer. My left thigh in non union from last 3 years after 6 operations. Suggest common remedy for all if feasible. .
Ageing is one thing that most of us fear. The image that looks back at us from the mirror is different from what we used to stare at and admire. Gradually, there are dark circles around the eyes, wrinkles in the corner of the eyes, lines on the forehead when we look up, sagging mouth and nasolabial folds, etc. The skin is made up of connective tissue in the underlying layers, and this is mainly made up of protein. Once this layer becomes loose and sags, the skin beings to appear aged. This is not just a cosmetic concern, but a major emotional concern, and can lead to major stress and depression.
While there are major surgical procedures to correct the above noted defects, they come with a huge cost and not affordable by all. There are, however, various easily available products which can do wonders when used regularly. They do two things, delay the onset of ageing effects and in some cases, even reverse the damage that has already set in.
Following are some of the most effective natural remedies to keep the skin glowing and youthful, without any surgical intervention.
- Egg whites: Rich in proteins, it is extremely beneficial for the skin. It reduces wrinkles and fine lines, opens up skin pores, and cleanses the skin thoroughly. It also contributes to repair of skin. With the rich water content, it also keeps the skin moist and hydrated. It also reduces damage caused by free radicals and oxidation. Regularly applying egg whites on the skin is advised by most skin care specialists.
- Almonds: There are various ingredients in almond which give it a big thumbs-up for inclusion in skin care products. Whether the skin care products are for babies or for ageing adults, almond is a definite ingredient. It has vitamin E and A, iron, zinc, folic acid, oleic acid, etc. It also is popular for its antioxidant properties, which helps reduce ageing by preventing degeneration of the underlying collagen fibres. This delays the onset of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey: This wonder substance has multiple benefits and the skin benefits are just one set. It contributes to overall skin health by exfoliating, nourishing, and firming up the skin. It also promotes regeneration. The potassium and vitamin B in honey also are good for the optimal health of the underlying connective tissue layers.
- Olive oil: This is again a wonderful source of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. It nourishes the skin, hydrates it, and restores firmness by promoting the growth of the connective tissue layer.
As amazing as they sound, they are simple too. Just walk to your kitchen and find these wonderful products to keep your skin away from ageing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am 22 years old i am having black circles since when I was 10 years old. I have tried medicines also but no use.
For e. G. I have black spots as well as pimple on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I have quite chewing tobacco 15 days before, after 15 day also I feel some time depressed. I just want to know for how many days I will have to face this problem.
I have skin problem and fungal. Skin redness and etching. It is almost 4yrs. I have taken alopathic and ayurvedic medicine but no improvement. please help me.
My age is 22 but I am still suffering from pimples and dark heads and its really its make my face look ugly and messy. Even my friends says me that its too ugly. I can't understand that how can I get ride this. Please do instruct me about what to do in order to get rid of this.
Creams and lotions alone cannot give you flawless skin. For your skin to glow, pay attention to what you eat. Your skin is constantly shedding cells that are replaced by new cells. Eating the right food gives these new cells all the nutrients they require to stay fresh, soft and supple. To make your skin blemish free, try adding these five ingredients to your meals.
- Spinach - Don't eat spinach only for its iron. Spinach also contains vitamin A and B that are known for their anti- aging properties. This helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and removes dead skin. Vitamin B also protects the skin from the effect of UV rays and skin cancer. It is also high in lutein that boosts skin elasticity and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Green tea - Green tea has been used to cure everything from headaches to acne and is high in antioxidants and flavonoids. These have anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent wrinkles. Green tea fights acne by lowering the levels of acne producing hormones. It also helps flush toxins from the skin and improves the skin elasticity.
- Garlic - Garlic is rich in sulphur that prevents infections and helps reduce inflammations. Thus, it prevents breakouts on the skin and helps the skin glow by enhancing blood flow. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen thus keeping skin firm and supple. Garlic also has a large amount of allicin that is associated with anti-fungal and anti-aging benefits and helps smoothen skin.
- Tomatoes - The high antioxidant properties of tomatoes protect the skin from the effects of sun exposure. Another skin friendly element contained in tomatoes is lycopene that controls an acne producing hormone and protects the skin from UV rays. This also fights cellular damage and keeps the skin hydrated thus reducing wrinkles. The Vitamins A and C present in tomatoes help treat existing acne and rashes.
- Berries - Berries are loaded with antioxidants that help the skin stay blemish free and fight acne. Berries are also rich sources of Vitamin C that help produce collagen to keep the skin from sagging. The ellagic acid present in berries also fights damage caused by the sun. Lastly, the essential fatty acids in berries keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
Eating the right food has an almost immediate effect on the skin. However, in most cases it cannot reverse the effects of aging that can already be seen on your skin. So, don't wait to see your first wrinkle before you begin paying attention to your diet.