Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Coimbatore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kavitha
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KavithaYour feedback matters!
Good and friendly
I want to know how to clean area affected with fungal infection? Also does scratching make the fungal infection worse?
My son has dry skin and very dark skin, even after oil massage or besan scrub not able to make his skin smooth and soft. Please advice. Around his neck lot of dirt has been developed.
I am 23 years old and suffering from acne. It has been more than a year now and am not not able get rid of those red marks Being of fair complexion it's easily visible and I have tried mostly everything. But unable to get rid of those scars, my face looks red like tomato. Kindly help.
I am suffering from pimples on my face, I had many medicines to improve it and also consulted to doctors, had facial creams. But at the end it remained as it is. Want to ask what things make pimples grow? Should I care of environment, food, drink etc? Suggest to cure the pimples?
I was burnt on my shoulder because of a metal that was very hot, it isn't very big, according to doctors here it is 3% burn. The burnt skin turned black as it dried up and then there was development of pus under it. I am advised to take advent tablet, chymoral forte and pantosec. I am also applying a ointment called silverex heal, however it has peeled off, there is some pus in it still. It still hurts. I don't know what to do with the wound. I was told to keep it open and just put the ointment, but I think I require gauze application. I don't know what to do about the infection. I am scared about it. What should I do?
I am suffering from less erection, flaccid and weak sexual organ. Premature ejaculation and watery seamen. Hair loss and less concentration. Losing weight. Please advice me some homeopathic medicine for permanent cure. Please help.
Sweet's syndrome is when you suffer from fever as well as painful skin lesions. These skin lesions usually appear on your head, arms and neck. The cause of Sweet's syndrome is still not known. However, it is known that certain medications, illnesses and infections are a possible trigger for Sweet's syndrome. Sweet's syndrome is such a condition that the symptoms usually go away in a few days but it may come back later on. To know exactly what causes Sweet's syndrome and what the symptoms of it are, read on.
Causes and Risk Factors:
As mentioned earlier, the exact cause of Sweet's syndrome is not known. However, there are certain factors which put you more at risk of getting it than others. Here they are:
- Gender: It has been proven that women are much more likely to get Sweet's syndrome than men.
- Age: The young and the elderly are at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome. However, if you are in between 30 and 60 years of age you are especially at risk.
- Illnesses: If you have an upper respiratory infection or inflammatory bowel disease then you are more likely to get Sweet's syndrome compared to others. Flu-like symptoms also put you more at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome compared to others.
- Pregnancy: It has been seen that pregnancy increases your risk of getting Sweet's syndrome.
- Drugs: As mentioned earlier, certain antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as azathioprine are all linked to Sweet's syndrome.
- Small Red Bumps: As mentioned earlier, the main symptom of Sweet's syndrome is that you will develop small red bumps on your neck, arms or head. The size of the bumps tend to increase quickly and then they spread into painful clusters.
- Fever: A fever is also very symptomatic of Sweet's syndrome. The small red bumps usually appear abruptly after you get a fever.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: The small red bumps also appear abruptly after you have got an upper respiratory Infection.