Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Coimbatore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. K.R.Arun KumarYour feedback matters!
7 weeks back , I was participated in sex with prostitute . I don't know about her status , I used protection during sex . But , I have doubt that when I was removing condom , my penis might touched by her fluids which present outside the condom. Till date , I was as healthy as before . Do I need to be tested or not , becoz . I don't suffer from any symptoms .Please tell.
I feel pain on my both the wrists when I break the sleep in the morning while in the bed But it is getting disappeared when I start my day. This is there for the last one month.
Hi. My wife is having severe back pain, it is not getting permanently cure. The problem is of her spine, may be it is also called slip disk. She took some acupressure sessions but got relief from pain only for few days. I request specialist to give me your valuable suggestions to get permanent cure. Thanks in advance. Regards Khan
Hi I am having pain in my right leg after cycling. Used an ointment but no relief from that What to do.
How can I remove blackness at arms and legs joints, any good products in the market suggest me please.
I am suffering from back ach since two week. My job is like desk job. We have to sit for a longer time during work. What should I do? Does any exercise is there for such condition?
I am 25 year make had compound fracture in tibia 5 years back now recently the nail (rod) has been removed. Now I am getting big pain in the knee! and can I do running? and suggest me any knee exercise to make it strength.
My father is suffering from joint pains since last two months and he is suffering from two much pain?
I am 50 years young male. I am having pain in my knees when I get up from my chair or commode. I hear a crackling voice on standing up. What best can you do for me.
Hello Sir/Mam, Despite of sleeping at least 6-7 hrs in the night why I still yawn throughout the day and feel uneasiness and tired. I do physical exercise daily in the morning. Sometimes I suffer from lower back pain. I have desk job and have to sit for at least 10 hrs daily. Thank You.
I am 28 years old and I have pain in my back and I suffered lot of pain .no physio no medicine able. To remove pain from my back.
I am having a fluctuating back pain from upper back to lower back. I am 28 year old, I have a bit of history with this but I am a very adventurous and have recently started playing tennis and after I felt really good but I don't know if that is the reason for my back pain. Please advise how can I minimise my pain and any medication required.
. I have a pain in right ankle and I am unable to move or shift of lift while I am walking. The pain is increasing day by day. I can't properly step up.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.