Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Coimbatore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. George ThomasYour feedback matters!
Most of d tym, specially when d whether changes I just suffer wid throat infection. Why it happens tell me precautions also.
I am suffering from sinus . Always having headache. Sometimes I take Crocin or sari don to get rid off of pain. I am 16 years old . Because of Continuous headache my studies are getting suffered.
I often get ill. I have a pharyngitis problem. I feel pain in throat, sore throat, throat pain, cold cough, weakness, lack of vitamins and minerals, pimple and acne problem, headache, stress,
I am 24 years old male and have a problem of throat infection and cough problem. Please suggest me medicine for the same problem.
Hello, i am getting always problem of tonsils, after that I get fever and cough, that time its feel very hard to talk with anyone, doctor prescribed me for one medicine of mankind pharma name zady azythromycin. I used to take that medicine after two days I feel relax from tonsils but again in 15-20 days I get same problem.
Sir iam having throat infection since last 1 year I went to ent specialist, he gave strong antibiotics and gargle and mouth wash, but these medicine is not working, ian feeling like something is struck in my throat.
Sir how can I get remedy for sore throat at midnights as I keep disturbing everyone sleeping around me.
I have got patches on body which is getting dark day by day due to this I sometimes get dizziness kindly give me the reason for this and recommend me good medicines.
I ma 4 years old. Have dust allergy. Recently got headache in the evening from nose infection. It it sinus? I am taking synerest tab but it releaves temp.
I am 19 years old and I have redness on my throat and tonsils its start paining I can not eat anything. It happens per 3 months. What should I do.
I am suffering with snoring. One day when I woke up from sleep at night one o clock in the train while travelling, the passengers are looking at me with lot of impatience. The reason is lot of noise from snoring. I could not recognize because I am in sound sleep. People around me are suffering. Kindly suggest how to get rid of this problem.
How effective are marsh mallows for sore throat. And is there anything better than those to cure sore throat.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.